No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry Wendy, but Stuart's desserts just cannot be called 'puddings' They are exquisite works of art, they woo your tastebuds and make them explode in ecstasy........

Ok, that sounds wrong But seriously, just ask Sarai and Josiane if I'm right

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I'm sorry Wendy, but Stuart's desserts just cannot be called 'puddings' They are exquisite works of art, they woo your tastebuds and make them explode in ecstasy........

Ok, that sounds wrong But seriously, just ask Sarai and Josiane if I'm right
      But... a dessert IS a pudding, to me, anyway.

I'm not sure I want my tastebuds exploding.... that sounds pretty painful.

I don't even know who Stuart is.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        But... a dessert IS a pudding, to me, anyway.

I'm not sure I want my tastebuds exploding.... that sounds pretty painful.

I don't even know who Stuart is.
        Don't knock it until you've tried it

Stuart Anderson is my daughter's ex-husband, dad to my beloved Lee and Joel (who I ramble on about constantly ) and he's the owner and head chef at Anderson's Restaurant. His food is utterly amazing, and his desserts are out of this world

To me, 'pudding' conjures up the stodgier type of sweet stuff, whereas Stuart has a way of making his desserts sooooo light and delicious, seriously to die for

Comment

Don't knock it until you've tried it

Stuart Anderson is my daughter's ex-husband, dad to my beloved Lee and Joel (who I ramble on about constantly ) and he's the owner and head chef at Anderson's Restaurant. His food is utterly amazing, and his desserts are out of this world

To me, 'pudding' conjures up the stodgier type of sweet stuff, whereas Stuart has a way of making his desserts sooooo light and delicious, seriously to die for
          I would never knock something until I've tried it I just want my mouth in one piece when it's done

Ahhh, for me, pudding is what comes after the main course. I'm common like that
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I would never knock something until I've tried it I just want my mouth in one piece when it's done

Ahhh, for me, pudding is what comes after the main course. I'm common like that
            If we can find a way to get you to the next shipmeet, and if I'm successful in getting some of those desserts there safely, you will never call them puddings again, and your mouth will thank you

Comment

Jumble you're making me hungry (Which is actually a good thing all things considering! )

Got an email from my English teacher she canceled class tomorrow (woohood!) Because I had a 2 page report due (again) and haven't had the energy to write it up. I have a test in my Pscy class tomorrow still though so I have to go in But! With my English class being canceled and my psyc test which only takes about 30 minutes, that means I'll be home at about 8:45-9 ish

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Jumble you're making me hungry (Which is actually a good thing all things considering! )
                Good, good...... I bet you if I could magic you over here for dinner at Anderson's you'd suddenly find your appetite returning with a vengeance

Got an email from my English teacher she canceled class tomorrow (woohood!) Because I had a 2 page report due (again) and haven't had the energy to write it up. I have a test in my Pscy class tomorrow still though so I have to go in But! With my English class being canceled and my psyc test which only takes about 30 minutes, that means I'll be home at about 8:45-9 ish
                That's cool, because it means you'll have time to complete your English assignment

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

*huggles for all that schoolwork*

Yay for being hungry!

Mom. Still. Talking.

I'm explaining the fangirl stuff now and before that I had to explain her PS stuff...and show different styles...mom has seen 'em all now...but she was negative about mine ...it was too soft

sigpic

Comment

If we can find a way to get you to the next shipmeet, and if I'm successful in getting some of those desserts there safely, you will never call them puddings again, and your mouth will thank you
                    I need a good advanced warning on a shipmeet, because you tend to have them far away so I may have to find somewhere to stay for the night to go. Each time I've tried, it's been too close and I've struggled to fit all the travelling in. I want to go, I sooooo want to go. I've been sad each time I've missed one.

I can't promise I wouldn't call it a pudding. Too much of a common midlander to change my ways
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I need a good advanced warning on a shipmeet, because you tend to have them far away so I may have to find somewhere to stay for the night to go. Each time I've tried, it's been too close and I've struggled to fit all the travelling in. I want to go, I sooooo want to go. I've been sad each time I've missed one.

I can't promise I wouldn't call it a pudding. Too much of a common midlander to change my ways
                      How far are you from Leeds? And it looks like it's going to be end of March/beginning of April. Is that enough notice for you? I'm not sure how much room Sarai has in her new house, but I'm sure there will be a spare couch somewhere

Comment

How far are you from Leeds? And it looks like it's going to be end of March/beginning of April. Is that enough notice for you? I'm not sure how much room Sarai has in her new house, but I'm sure there will be a spare couch somewhere
                        Ooooooh. Leeds? It would take me roughly 3 hours to get to Leeds, possibly more depending on the buses to get to the train station.

That is plenty of notice for me!!! YAY!

I'll have to check with Sarai

Leeds isn't where you had it last time -- I recall it being in the South?
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ooooooh. Leeds? It would take me roughly 3 hours to get to Leeds, possibly more depending on the buses to get to the train station.

That is plenty of notice for me!!! YAY!

I'll have to check with Sarai

Leeds isn't where you had it last time -- I recall it being in the South?
                          The first one we had was in Oxford at Josiane's, the second was here at mine in Surrey

It wood we AWESOME if you could be at the next one *bounces*

We're waiting on Sarai to fix a definite date

Comment

The first one we had was in Oxford at Josiane's, the second was here at mine in Surrey

It wood we AWESOME if you could be at the next one *bounces*

We're waiting on Sarai to fix a definite date
                            OMG I'm soooo excited, because I could definitely make it to Leeds! I know I can do that. I proved that.

Last week, I passed a personal milestone of my own and managed to travel all by myself. On a train. I know it doesn't sound impressive, but to me it was a huge deal. And something I haven't done in almost two years. Actually the last time I travelled anywhere on my own was to meet Jann and B in The Netherlands in Oct 2007, just before the accident. I would've probably managed it sooner if I had made it to the other shipmeets, but fitting in the travel wouldn't have worked, and all sorts could've gone wrong.

I'm rambling, but I do that when I start bouncing.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

OMG I'm soooo excited, because I could definitely make it to Leeds! I know I can do that. I proved that.

Last week, I passed a personal milestone of my own and managed to travel all by myself. On a train. I know it doesn't sound impressive, but to me it was a huge deal. And something I haven't done in almost two years. Actually the last time I travelled anywhere on my own was to meet Jann and B in The Netherlands in Oct 2007, just before the accident. I would've probably managed it sooner if I had made it to the other shipmeets, but fitting in the travel wouldn't have worked, and all sorts could've gone wrong.

I'm rambling, but I do that when I start bouncing.
                              Oh WOW! That's awesome! I know the problems you've had with travelling, so I appreciate what a huge thing that is for you! Well done

At the last shipmeet, Cags came down just for the day, whilst Josiane, Sarai and Oma stayed a couple of days. It was AWESOME to have so much time together Next summer we're hoping to go down to Cornwall to visit Oma Actually meeting our fellow Woohoos, Shippy Hippies, S/J Shippers is utterly amazing

Comment

*is completely jealous* Okay one of these days you all need to come over here to my neck of the woods!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X