The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    You could always punch him in the nose, a la Sam. Or, I guess you could say, "I'm sorry. I can't. My tall, brawny, hunky boyfriend wouldn't like it. He gets so jealous sometimes..." Heehee Seriously, I hate conflict, so if I could see any other way out of this, I'd tell you.
    That could work Do you think Sam would notice if I borrowed Jack for a bit??

And *sigh* yeah, I hate conflict too But that's what's got me into this situation so I think I'm stuck
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'll second/third/fourth what Jumble, Cags and LJ said Josi And since I have no other advice to say, I'll just add some *huggles*

LJ hope you find a restaurant! I know my family a few years ago when my grandmother was sick decided to go out for Thanksgiving/Easter and it ended up being a lot easier on everyone...my Mom's thinking of having everyone over at our place for thanksgiving this year ...oh brother...(That would be my parents, my brother and sister in law, 5 cousins, 2 second cousins, two aunts, two uncles and me...too many people! )

Cags about the Sims Martin and adding a Sims Jumble *giggle snort*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks Amanda *huggles back*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *huggles Jumble and Cags and LJ* You gals are the bestest

You're all totally right, and I'm so annoyed that I've let him get to me about this. I just wish he'd back the *naughty word* off and I guess I was just being cowardly by hoping that the passive path of least resistance would work and he'd give up. But looks like no, so I guess I have to bite the bullet and tell him so
          Go on, admit it! We've told you exactly what you wanted to hear haven't we? Sometimes you just need to hear someone say it out loud.

Maybe in the past you were too passive? Maybe he's looking for someone to own. You're way too nice a person to be treated like that.

Sorry, bitter bitter experience talking

Cags, you've turned him into a g.. gi.. gig..... I still can't say that word

Yes, make him a Jumble to play with. She'll see off the opposition in no time flat

Comment

Another display of WooHoo awesomeness.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              I'll second/third/fourth what Jumble, Cags and LJ said Josi And since I have no other advice to say, I'll just add some *huggles*

LJ hope you find a restaurant! I know my family a few years ago when my grandmother was sick decided to go out for Thanksgiving/Easter and it ended up being a lot easier on everyone...my Mom's thinking of having everyone over at our place for thanksgiving this year ...oh brother...(That would be my parents, my brother and sister in law, 5 cousins, 2 second cousins, two aunts, two uncles and me...too many people! )

Cags about the Sims Martin and adding a Sims Jumble *giggle snort*
              I wish that's all we had! At last count, there's 15 adults and 14 kids coming for Thanksgiving dinner. *sigh* I'm waiting for a call-back from one last place. *crosses fingers* Everyone else is charging an arm and a leg.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Cags, you've turned him into a g.. gi.. gig..... I still can't say that word

Yes, make him a Jumble to play with. She'll see off the opposition in no time flat

Well he's just so darn irresistable! (actually I made him with the romance aspiration so he's after anything... I would say anything in a skirt but this being the Sims, gender isn't too important either.)

OK, so you made me do it.. I will do so tomorrow and report back on the romance. Maybe JumbleSim will be the one to tame his roving heart.

Oh, how's this. In The Sims, when a couple get together and, ahem, play naked pretzel shall we say, the game term for this is to "Woohoo" I just about died laughing when I realised this.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh great! It's Wednesday and now the GABIT thread people are teasing me

A friend I introduced to Anderson's has just booked in a 60th birthday dinner for 30 people! Stuart is very happy

Just think of all those gorgeous desserts he'll have to make......

*drools*

Edit: Cags

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    I wish that's all we had! At last count, there's 15 adults and 14 kids coming for Thanksgiving dinner. *sigh* I'm waiting for a call-back from one last place. *crosses fingers* Everyone else is charging an arm and a leg.
                    Aww man all those people at one table in one restaurant...ick!

It'll be interesting to say the least at my house this thanksgiving, because when you take one family (aunt, uncle, 3 cousins) who are generally awesome helpful real people and than have the other family (aunt, uncle, two cousins [okay cousin, and cousin in law...they're in their 40's ], and 2 second cousins) who are well...general snobs and it's just not the best situation

And really why do places need to be so expensive for dinner?

*crossing fingers for LJ*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Go on, admit it! We've told you exactly what you wanted to hear haven't we? Sometimes you just need to hear someone say it out loud.

Maybe in the past you were too passive? Maybe he's looking for someone to own. You're way too nice a person to be treated like that.

Sorry, bitter bitter experience talking
                      You have, although I think it was more I need courage to do it, and hearing you all put it so bluntly (and supportively) is just what I need. I was definitely too passive in the past (one of the many mistakes at the time, and one of the reasons I got out when I realised) so you're right, I do not need to fall back into that habit where he's concerned.

*huggles Jumble again*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Another display of WooHoo awesomeness.
                      *nods*
                      *huggles Woohoos for awesomeness*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Well he's just so darn irresistable! (actually I made him with the romance aspiration so he's after anything... I would say anything in a skirt but this being the Sims, gender isn't too important either.)

OK, so you made me do it.. I will do so tomorrow and report back on the romance. Maybe JumbleSim will be the one to tame his roving heart.

Oh, how's this. In The Sims, when a couple get together and, ahem, play naked pretzel shall we say, the game term for this is to "Woohoo" I just about died laughing when I realised this.

You have to let us know if JumbleSim gets to Woohoo MartinSim!!!

Oh great! It's Wednesday and now the GABIT thread people are teasing me

A friend I introduced to Anderson's has just booked in a 60th birthday dinner for 30 people! Stuart is very happy

Just think of all those gorgeous desserts he'll have to make......

*drools*

Edit: Cags
                      Awesome! Congrats to you and to Stuart!
                      *drools at the memory of the desserts*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Aww man all those people at one table in one restaurant...ick!

It'll be interesting to say the least at my house this thanksgiving, because when you take one family (aunt, uncle, 3 cousins) who are generally awesome helpful real people and than have the other family (aunt, uncle, two cousins [okay cousin, and cousin in law...they're in their 40's ], and 2 second cousins) who are well...general snobs and it's just not the best situation

And really why do places need to be so expensive for dinner?

*crossing fingers for LJ*
                        Because it's Thanksgiving and they know there will be a huge demand

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        You have, although I think it was more I need courage to do it, and hearing you all put it so bluntly (and supportively) is just what I need. I was definitely too passive in the past (one of the many mistakes at the time, and one of the reasons I got out when I realised) so you're right, I do not need to fall back into that habit where he's concerned.

*huggles Jumble again*
                        *huggles Josiane*

No you don't. And you don't owe him any explanation either. Just say no thanks and don't let him draw you into a discussion about it because he may well weaken your resolve.

Been there, done that, still got the scars from kicking myself about it

*nods*
                        *huggles Woohoos for awesomeness*

You have to let us know if JumbleSim gets to Woohoo MartinSim!!!
                        I might get to WooHoo Martin????

Awesome! Congrats to you and to Stuart!
                        *drools at the memory of the desserts*
                        Thanks

I'm still trying to figure out a safe way to bring a few of those Trio's to the shipmeet

Comment

*drools at the thought*
                          sigpic

Comment

I love that you guys all love each other. That made me smile. I think that's the best thing about this thread, you all care, and help each other, and I think it's wonderful.

You just brightened my day.

for you all, and I hope you are all okay
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

((((Josiane)))) I just fifth?/sixth? what the others have said!

ROFLMAO Cags keep us updated about the sims life...I know in the sims3 I hooked myself up with Sheppy...we're now 6 kids later!

Jumble woohoo for the big party there..desserts are goooooodddd....yummm!!!

*hops on couch and watches other woohoos*

I've got nothin' to say...I've got a boring life....

plus multitasking while mom is talking to me
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                ((((Josiane)))) I just fifth?/sixth? what the others have said!

ROFLMAO Cags keep us updated about the sims life...I know in the sims3 I hooked myself up with Sheppy...we're now 6 kids later!

Jumble woohoo for the big party there..desserts are goooooodddd....yummm!!!

*hops on couch and watches other woohoos*

I've got nothin' to say...I've got a boring life....

plus multitasking while mom is talking to me
                                You hooked up with Shepard in Sims 3? Hahahaha, oh, Jann.

Mmmmmm pudding.

I've got plenty to say... I just don't have the fuel to say Bring me... tea!

I thought you always multitasked through life.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X