• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning LJ!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Morning LJ!
      Morning, Cags. How goes the battle against annoying movies? I'm so lucky--my daughter loves old movies. Yesterday, I watched "The Quiet Man" and she was perfectly happy!
      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in, gingerly*
        Afternoon Woohoos
        I've been off work all day, had a migraine this morning Pain all gone now but I'm feeling rather delicate as a consequence

*huggles Cags for the lurgy and for excessive animationness*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Morning, Cags. How goes the battle against annoying movies? I'm so lucky--my daughter loves old movies. Yesterday, I watched "The Quiet Man" and she was perfectly happy!
          He's at Nanny and Grandad's right now while I'm at work.. umm

We tried him with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang the other week but it's rather long for an under 3 year old.

So yes, I am animationed out at the moment.

*Huggles Josi for the delicateness*
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cags for animation overflow*
            *hugs Josi for migraine*
            *hugs other WooHoos for greatness*

I feel I haven't really been connecting with the thread(...Does that sound too psychology-y? ), but know that I read every single post .
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs Cags for animation overflow*
              *hugs Josi for migraine*
              *hugs other WooHoos for greatness*

I feel I haven't really been connecting with the thread(...Does that sound too psychology-y? ), but know that I read every single post .
              I did feel you were a little disconnected. Everything ok?

*hugs Nad because I love her*

*hugs Josiane* I know exactly how you feel, all drained and nauseous Drink lots of fluids and get some rest

*hugs LJ because I can*

*hugs Cags by remote*

*hugs Martin just because*

Comment

*hugs back* Thanks girls That's exactly it Jumble, and it sucks But I am looking after myself and resting and it'll pass
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs everyone... especially Martin*

*runs from Jumble*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    *hugs everyone... especially Martin*

*runs from Jumble*
                    Why?

I'm happy for Martin to enjoy as many virtual hugs as he can get...... as long as he saves just one real one for me

Comment

Who said anything about virtual hugs?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Who said anything about virtual hugs?

Oh, hang on.......

*looks at sig*

*looks at calendar*

Ok, I get it

*stick tongue out at Jasmina*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I did feel you were a little disconnected. Everything ok?

*hugs Nad because I love her*
                            Yeah. I can't quite put my finger on what it is that's bothering me. Just a general sense of meh, I guess. *shrugs*

And thanks
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Yeah. I can't quite put my finger on what it is that's bothering me. Just a general sense of meh, I guess. *shrugs*

And thanks
                              It can be like that sometimes. Clocks go back, winter's on it's way, new term at school.......... time of the month... it can all give you a general feeling of meh

Grab yourself some chocolate and watch a couple of Martin's DS.... works for me

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                It can be like that sometimes. Clocks go back, winter's on it's way, new term at school.......... time of the month... it can all give you a general feeling of meh

Grab yourself some chocolate and watch a couple of Martin's DS.... works for me
                                Haha, yeah, maybe it's a combination of all things mentioned above

I'm not big on chocolate though. But I did get some joy out of sitting on a bench in the sun in Amsterdam's city centre with trees bathing in the sunlight, streetmucisians playing and somehow attracting people who were looking for a friendly chat. That was fun. I love strangers.

I really do need to watch one of Martin's DSess. I haven't done that in quite a while... Hm.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X