No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with you Cags, really enjoying SGU tonight I don't know, I don't love it like I do SG1, but I'm enjoying the story and I think it looks fab and is engrossing me while I'm watching it, so really what more could I want?
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      I wonder if Martin Wood is going to do any Stargate again, although he is doing a fine job with Sanctuary!
      He'll be directing the next SG1 movie, and there's a possibility that he might do the SGA movie if it ever gets made

Cags are you saying they showed the uncensored version of SGU before the watershed? I usually watch it on Saturday because of it being censored on Tuesdays previously, so I didn't watch it tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        I couldn't tell...could you elaborate on your comment SGU on the S/J thread?

SGU
        Spoiler:
        I couldn't tell did you like the whole everyone having sex...or not?

And alas I'm still 'meh' about SGU...I just don't know...
        SGU thoughts spoilered just in case:
        Spoiler:

Well actually, I didn't hate it and it does make perfect sense for people to behave like that in that circumstance. I know if I were on my last knockings and there was a hot young lietenant there I'd sure be tempted...
        I'm just a bit... sad, I guess, that SGU is turning out to be as bold and brave and adult about emotional stuff that I would have loved to have seen SG-1 and Atlantis be from time to time. I'm almost like "Huh, they has this in them all that time? Well doh!"

Ayway, I fair love this episode. Last week left me feeling very meh about the whole thing and wonderingnif I'd want to keep watching ongoing but this is... something else.

Replicator Todd, I think MW's time is pretty full on with Sanctuary but he is slated to direct the next SG-1 movie if and when that happens.
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*Squees over Sanctuary and angurls AT and the PTB*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Spoiler:

Well actually, I didn't hate it and it does make perfect sense for people to behave like that in that circumstance. I know if I were on my last knockings and there was a hot young lietenant there I'd sure be tempted...
            I'm just a bit... sad, I guess, that SGU is turning out to be as bold and brave and adult about emotional stuff that I would have loved to have seen SG-1 and Atlantis be from time to time. I'm almost like "Huh, they has this in them all that time? Well doh!"

Ayway, I fair love this episode. Last week left me feeling very meh about the whole thing and wonderingnif I'd want to keep watching ongoing but this is... something else.
            SGU

Spoiler:
            Damn right!!

Replicator Todd, I think MW's time is pretty full on with Sanctuary but he is slated to direct the next SG-1 movie if and when that happens.
            When WHEN it happens!!! You gotta have faith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              He'll be directing the next SG1 movie, and there's a possibility that he might do the SGA movie if it ever gets made

Cags are you saying they showed the uncensored version of SGU before the watershed? I usually watch it on Saturday because of it being censored on Tuesdays previously, so I didn't watch it tonight
              You didn't see anything that was pre-watershed but there was enough shown that the implication was clear. I'd have to watch the Saturday one to compare and contrast but, you know, it clashes with X factor.... oh God did I just admit out loud on this thread that I watch that?

Umm, not only do I watch it but that I was shouting like a lunatic at my TV last week when those bloody twins went through and Danyl was in the bottom two.... Argh!

*needs to take chill pill and stop watching CrapTV*

Umm sorry, yes when... WHEN it happens.

*fangurls PTB for making my week so far.*
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

SGU
                Spoiler:
                I agree, I felt it made sense with the characters and the situation and the story and I'm glad SGU is not shying away it. And I loved this episode too, really well done
                sigpic

Comment

*shrugs* Maybe it's me but if that's not how I'd spend my time...but I'm weird To me sex means something, in whatever situation I may be in. And I just don't know like I'm almost on the dislike fence more...

SGU spoilerish
                  Spoiler:
                  I think if you were going with the whole Hot-dude-that-doesn't-seem-all-that-hot-dude going with Chloe than you didn't have to show the sex scene in the first episode...because now it really shows that he's a player/guy who sleeps around. And I'm just not crazy about that aspect of the show and it bothers me.

On the other hand it was very cool about the whole sun thing...but other than that...I just...I'm so *meh*about it...

The one thing I am sure of...Sanctuary kicks BUTT!!!

To be frank, I'm not seeing anything to really hook me into it
                  Last edited by Regularamanda; 27 October 2009, 01:07 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

You didn't see anything that was pre-watershed but there was enough shown that the implication was clear. I'd have to watch the Saturday one to compare and contrast but, you know, it clashes with X factor.... oh God did I just admit out loud on this thread that I watch that?

Umm, not only do I watch it but that I was shouting like a lunatic at my TV last week when those bloody twins went through and Danyl was in the bottom two.... Argh!

*needs to take chill pill and stop watching CrapTV*
                    You seriously watch X factor?

I did actually see the vote. I gathered everyone was a bit surprised by the positioning, but from what I've seen they don't really have much talent on the show this year *shrugs*

Umm sorry, yes when... WHEN it happens.

*fangurls PTB for making my week so far.*
                    I'm sure it will happen, we just need to be patient

And it could be our last chance to get a decent amount of Martin bts stuff too, since we're not getting it with Sanctuary

Ok, ok, I'll shut up

Comment

You seriously watch X factor?

I did actually see the vote. I gathered everyone was a bit surprised by the positioning, but from what I've seen they don't really have much talent on the show this year *shrugs*

I do. I know. It's my guilty pleasure. I should hang my head in shame. Not only that but on the forums I moderate on, I take part in the live chat we do in our chat room whilst watching.

It's a bit blah this year but the twins... urgh... I find myself constantly surprised by the unending depths of talent that they don't have.
                      And they, apparently, got the most number of votes this week. One of the bottom two acts in the sing off was just about the best act on there (cocky little, er twonk, but still very talented). If the twins don't go next week I think I'll give up on it this year altogether. Have the crap-but-funny act is just so passe now.

Um, having said all that, during advert breaks I introduced all the ladies on my other forums to words like Squee, Thunk, and snurch. I also found someone there who rivals me in her thunkiness of RDA so that was nice.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, we all need our guilty pleasures Personally I'm more of a Strictly girl though I love it, it speaks to my inner girlyness, with the pretty pretty dresses and the sparkly romanticness of the dancing
                        sigpic

Comment

And it could be our last chance to get a decent amount of Martin bts stuff too, since we're not getting it with Sanctuary

Ok, ok, I'll shut up

Aw... *huggle Jumble*

Fear not. I have made myself a Martin Wood Sims2 now so I can "play" with him any time I like. I just need to get him a job in the media career track and we're laughing.
                          sigpic

Comment

*blinks*
                            My guilty pleasure is America's got talent. I hate the Dutch shows, but that I do watch.
                            I love Piers Morgan and Sharon Osbourne.

Ughy. I'm a lurker tonight!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Hey, we all need our guilty pleasures Personally I'm more of a Strictly girl though I love it, it speaks to my inner girlyness, with the pretty pretty dresses and the sparkly romanticness of the dancing
                              Ah, but with Strictly and Dancing on Ice you do at least have people striving to learn a new skill and they mostly do it really well X factor........ well I usually watch the initial auditions but not much further than that. Ok, yes, I admit it! I love Simon Cowell! It's the snark factor

*waves to Lurking Nad*

Comment

This was posted on the RDA thunk thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTpaL...eature=related

Lots of cute bloopers, and a very funny/yummy shot of Martin in shorts doing "And cut!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X