• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *huggles Cags and Jumble*
    Because it sounds like you both need it today
    Me? No, I'm having a good day. I've been chatting, see ^^^^

And Lee and Joel are here for the weekend, just watched two eps of Sanctuary followed by SGU

Tomorrow we're going to Suz's farm to introduce them to Wrex, so I won't be around much during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Me? No, I'm having a good day. I've been chatting, see ^^^^

And Lee and Joel are here for the weekend, just watched two eps of Sanctuary followed by SGU

Tomorrow we're going to Suz's farm to introduce them to Wrex, so I won't be around much during the day.
      I'm so glad to hear it
      *waves to Lee and Joel* Have a fun day tomorrow all of you!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Until I'd studied this pic, I hadn't realised how furry Martin is yes, I know the correct word is hirsuit, but I don't like it. So it's furry, ok? .

I do wish he'd grow the beard again, or at least grow a few days' stubble in time for SE..............

On the other hand, maybe not. I'd prefer to stay on my feet if at all possible

Comment

*walks in to hug WooHoos*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad*

Where've you been? Had a good day?

Comment

*huggles woohoos too*

*falls down on couch...and grabs studybook*
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs Nad*

Where've you been? Had a good day?
                Hm. Not really, no.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Hm. Not really, no.
                  *hugs again* Sorry to hear that Anything you want to share/vent about?

Comment

*hugs Nad* Sorry to hear that sweetie Hope it's nothing too bad and that tomorrow is better
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks!
                      *more hugs*

But no, everything's so stupid that I have decided to feel to cool to rant about it. It's just one giant pile of Meh and certain people can go and... do something they don't like to do.

And that was not a rant that was me ...not caring.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
                        *more hugs*

But no, everything's so stupid that I have decided to feel to cool to rant about it. It's just one giant pile of Meh and certain people can go and... do something they don't like to do.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Some things/people are just not worth upsetting yourself about

How's our baby doing? Walking? Talking? Got a boyfriend yet?
                        Last edited by Jumble; 24 October 2009, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Eh? I'm sure I MQ'd you Jumble but *shrugs*

*glances at thirdglass of wine*

Maybe that explains it.

Anyway... funny you should saythat because last night (after a mammoth rant over the fact I took his drinking cup from him to wipe mashed potato off it ) I had a chat with him as we were getting ready for bed - actually that was when he told me why he'd lost it. So I said then that if he asks nicely and doesn't scream and shout he's more likely to get what he wants quicker (I was going to give the cup back when I'd wiped it).
                          And I often do the walk away thing from him. It works almost every single time! He is very affectionate though so we have lots of kisses and cuddles and he does come up to me and just spontaneously tell me he loves me - which of course melts my heart every single time.
                          I know I am really lucky on the whole and he's just being two but... some days... *shurgs*

*hugs Jumble becuase you're never too old to be showna bit of affection IMO*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *huggles Cags and Jumble*
                          Because it sounds like you both need it today

Aw thank you.

*Squishy hugs Josi right back*

Thanks!
                          *more hugs*

Well that's certainly an impressive you-not-caring there.

*huge Nad for Mehness*

*wonders whether I should finish the damn bottle and be done with it?*
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. Some things/people are just not worth upsetting yourself about

How's our baby doing? Walking? Talking? Got a boyfriend yet?
                            True that.

She's good, walking babbling, going on fourty so she can have her first boyfriend... I'll see her tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

*squishy hugs everyone*
                              sigpic

Comment

Do you know how long I've sat here with my finger on that waiting for you to POST???

*hugs little niece*

*hugs little sis*

Edit: I'm off to bed (neighbours had a party last night that kept me awake until 5am )

Don't forget to put your clocks back
                                Last edited by Jumble; 24 October 2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X