No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesomeness and awesomeness alone, huh? Can I at least have a dog to help me out? I'll name him Awesomeness.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Two more. And yes, they're supposed to be vague and smudgy.

Don't worry, I'm not focussing on iconing, it's all part of my back to basics plan
      I love 'em...you should make more!

Hehe. No, she shields us using awesomeness and awesomness only.
      Wow...that is...awesome

And I do.
      Spoiler:
      And I saw it too. It was kind of funny, I didn't expect the high rating either...
      It was funny... Certainly from them!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Awesomeness and awesomeness alone, huh? Can I at least have a dog to help me out? I'll name him Awesomeness.
      Sure....get a dog...but a nice one though...
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, it really is quiet in here! Hope everyone's well and smiley

Wooo! Me likey!
        Me likey too!

Does anyone else have images in their head about LJ guarding the house while we're sleeping? It's cute.
        Hehe, yeah It's good to know there's always someone awake and looking after the place
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hm. Yes. Like Jann said... A nice one. That or one with three heads, red glowing eyes and drool coming out his ears.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          I love 'em...you should make more!

It was funny... Certainly from them!
          Thanks

And yeah, they're usually so... sour about films and shows.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Me likey too!

Hehe, yeah It's good to know there's always someone awake and looking after the place
          Thank you

And yeah.

''When there's no one you can count on,
          when you think you're all alone...
          When odd creatures are creeping in the night
          (Like, say a yellow chick who walks around in little circles)
          and the house is quiet and dark...

There's LJ and her loyal companion Awesomeness...''

*start A-Team-ish tune*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

ROFLMAO Nad and LJ

*has A-team tune now in her head*

*dances around*

sigpic

Comment

I should have a uniform.
              sigpic

Comment

...Now it's getting scary...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I should have a uniform.

Comment

*blinks*

This is getting...weird...
                    sigpic

Comment

Hm. Yes. Like Jann said... A nice one. That or one with three heads, red glowing eyes and drool coming out his ears.
                      [snip]
                      With a dog like that I'd be afraid to visit.

I should have a uniform.
                      Why? Aren't you the one that's always running nekkid around here? I think the rest of the gang needs uniforms like the one Jumble posted although it might look smarter with a feather in the cap.
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Hey there everyone! Sorry I haven't visited in a while, but I come bearing a couple of banners for you!

First is my newest Damian banner--I wouldn't have these absolutely wonderful pictures if it wasn't for Jumble's thoughtful PM, so THANKS AGAIN!

Second is a little something with Martin Wood. (I know I've used the picture before, but I got started on this, wasn't sure what to do, and just decided to throw the picture in, but with a different spin on it.) I personally love the colors on this one--very Irish.

I'm afraid I also have to whine a little bit. I'll put everything in as succinctly as possible.

1. I'm whining because: I can't go to the official Sanctuary convention.
                          2. I can't go because: Everything's too expensive.
                          3. Why it makes me whine: Damian and Martin Wood are going to be there.
                          4. My humble opinion of the situation:
                          5. My current level of hope that I'll ever go to Vancouver: Zero.

Thanks for listening to me whine. I know it's not a particularly important thing to whine about, but even so...

Well, anyhow, is anyone planning to share photos from their trip to the convention, for those of us who are stuck in their nowhere-near-Vancouver little corners of the world?

Also, does anyone use the GIMP for banners and such? (Don't ask me why I just thought of that, but I use it and I personally think it's just GREAT.)

And one more thing--luvnjack, I noticed your Joe Mallozzi banner! I have that picture myself. (But unfortunately don't like the glasses ) But anyway, what font did you use?? I would love to get ahold of it!
                          sigpic
                          ~the guitarists~

Comment

I was thinking perhaps an orange feather but kudos for being so darn quick about it.
                            sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

Ta dah!
                                Who's going to be the first to order in their size?

Teal'c PI - great sigs!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X