X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*
    *in her excitement she trips*
    *falls on her face*
    Ouch! I forgot Sanctuary was showing in Europe/UK tonight Sorry for the multi-spoilers
    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I just watched the first two eps of Sanctuary S2.

Martin was right, it's way way waay waaaaaay up on S1

All of it, the plot, the acting, the effects, everything is soooo much more..... MORE!!!!!

Spoiler:
    So glad they fixed Bigfoot, I was seriously worried that they were writing him out

I bet Emillie had a blast playing evil Ashley

And we're seeing a different Helen, much darker and more intense I felt.

Split screen, not really spoilery..

Spoiler:
    I'm not loving it. There are places where it was very effective, but others where I didn't like it so much.

And Tesla's getting all the best lines
    Oh definitely! I loved S1 and couldn't figure out how it could get any better and it so has

*nods about the bolded in the last spoiler*

Neither do I, I just checked out the 'now showing' button

Because you don't like it?

Tbh, I'm so relieved that Sanctuary S2 is living up to what Martin's been saying about it for the last few months. I mean, he's really been talking it up and it's not that I woodn't trust him or anything but I thought S1 was amazingly awesome and I didn't see how they could make it as much better as he was saying it was, but they HAVE

Not sure that I'm making sense

But I do wish they wood screen it earlier than 10pm. How the heck am I supposed to sleep now?
    They are doing an awesome job!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hehe

And *nods*
    I don't know, the quality of the show is fine, it just doesn't ''do'' it for me. (Sorry Brad and Coopie). It's too... I don't know. It misses something?
    *shrugs*

Yes, that does make sense.

Hehe.
    Now I'm getting Sanctuary Late Night Vibes. Sexy.

WoodNight!
    Agree with you Nad...there's something that's making me go 'meh' about it

I know what you mean, I'm not finding myself involved with the characters yet. But I'm enjoying it enough to keep watching. Tbh, I remember when SG1 started I felt pretty much the same and with SGA as well, but as the first seasons progressed I became totally hooked, so maybe that'll happen with SGU *shrugs*

I think the problem is that Sanctuary grabbed me immediately, I loved it from the very first ep, so maybe now I'm spoiled for other shows because how the heck can they compete?

That's a relief, I thought I was just babbling nonsense

Woodnight *hugs*
    You have a point Jumble

Sanctuary spoiler -
    Spoiler:
    That was just...wow...great episode

I really almost cried at the end...AT's acting was AWESOME! Just wow...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid, cuz everyone else is asleep anyway*
      sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary rocks!

Split screen, not really spoilery..

Spoiler:
        I'm not loving it. There are places where it was very effective, but others where I didn't like it so much.
        I'm the same there.
        Spoiler:
        sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't...it's just new and I think I still have to get used to it. It's ...different

And Tesla's getting all the best lines
        He is. I love him. He's atm become quickly my favorite character on Sanctuary.

And *nods*
        I don't know, the quality of the show is fine, it just doesn't ''do'' it for me. (Sorry Brad and Coopie). It's too... I don't know. It misses something?
        *shrugs*
        Bad guys. It misses bad guys...

I have that feeling too...it just doesn't "do" it for me either...I like it but I'm not blown away like I hoped...
        Plus IMHO the last episode was just
        Spoiler:
        incredibly boring. even though it was written by brad. I can summarize it in one sentence: "The lights went out" ....

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Ah, excellent! I do hate being the one dud Woohoo, running lamely behind!

Ya know....it's really been too long since the Woohoo Thread has been subjegated (hmm, is that the correct word) to...
        Spoiler:

BEKKI'S CRACK POETRY!!!!!!!!!

Sanctuary, oh Sanctuary
        Why can you not be visible to me?
        Cross the ocean
        the great blue sea
        to me, to me, oh Sanctuary!

Click your heels and come to Oz
        I'd love for you to come because
        you're oh so great, you're oh so good
        you are directed by Martin Wood!

And yes, you star Amanda T
        The cause of many a fangirl squee
        the best, fangirliest girl to me
        Oh fangirlable Sanctuary!

Swim the ocean, sail the sea
        to me, in less than a century
        Be swift and sturdy, let me be free
        to see your wonder, oh Sanctuary!!!

And now I've run out of words that rhyme
        with "ee", and too, I've run out of time
        to woo you, program of majesty
        So come to me, please Sanctuary!!!!
        ROFL! I love it! more cracky poetry please!
        sigpic

Comment

Sarai is about half way through S1 so far, so we're spoilering for her too
          *sticks fingers in ears*

la la laaa laa la la la

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Ah, excellent! I do hate being the one dud Woohoo, running lamely behind!
          *flails* I'm running with you Bekki!!

on the crack poetry (I very nearly left that as 'lol' on the crack then. Not sure that wood have gone down too well. But then whatever floats your boat...)

Comment

*wanders in*
            *huggles everyone*
            *joins in the fangirlthunking over Tesla and Sanctuary* (He's just turned into the most awesome character - boy does our Nad know how to pick 'em! First The Martin and now Tesla!)
            *extra huggles for Bekki and Sarai for being behind*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
              *is glad I'm not the only one 'meh-ing' over SGU*
              It's a shame though. They have some awesome actors, awesome PTB, awesome look...
              *lols at Bekki*
              I'm glad someone keeps the poetry levels up.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *wanders in*
              *huggles everyone*
              *joins in the fangirlthunking over Tesla and Sanctuary* (He's just turned into the most awesome character - boy does our Nad know how to pick 'em! First The Martin and now Tesla!)
              *extra huggles for Bekki and Sarai for being behind*
              Haha, yes. Call it radar, call it faith. I'm thinking about writing a book about it called: ''The Wood and the Hedgehog. Spotting the HubbaHubba.''

EDIT: Uhm... Hello silence, my old friend?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sorry Nad, was watching SGU
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Sorry Nad, was watching SGU
                  Oh, I enjoyed myself...
                  Really I did.
                  *looks around*
                  Yup.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Has been a veeeeeery quiet day in the Woohoo house today! *flops on couch*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Has been a veeeeeery quiet day in the Woohoo house today! *flops on couch*
                      It's because GW is being naughty again. I think it's the international club against nekkidness that's behind it. *nods*

So I've been boobling with these. And they're very small (as in GW's 80X80 small )... The bigger versions I like better.

They're not great, but they amused me

sigpic

Comment

It's because GW is being naughty again. I think it's the international club against nekkidness that's behind it. *nods*

So I've been boobling with these. And they're very small (as in GW's 80X80 small )... The bigger versions I like better.

They're not great, but they amused me
                        Wooo! Me likey!
                        sigpic

Comment

*looks at watch* Well, most of you should be stirring soon. I hope you all have a wonderful day, my dear friends across the pond! I have been up late writing, so I shall see you all in 6-8 hours!

*stumbles off to bed*
                          sigpic

Comment

Wooo! Me likey!
                            Thank you!

*looks at watch* Well, most of you should be stirring soon. I hope you all have a wonderful day, my dear friends across the pond! I have been up late writing, so I shall see you all in 6-8 hours!

*stumbles off to bed*
                            Does anyone else have images in their head about LJ guarding the house while we're sleeping? It's cute.

sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else have images in their head about LJ guarding the house while we're sleeping? It's cute.
                              Now I do...

Does she has a shield and sword too???

Oh and Nad do you still have the Veronica magazine
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              there is something about A dog's breakfast(from David Hewlett) in it and SG is mentioned a few times...its on the page next to the DVD top 10(with SGA S5 on 7 )
                              I was also suprised at the 4 star rating...normally they don't give movies like that a high rating!
                              sigpic

Comment

Two more. And yes, they're supposed to be vague and smudgy.

Don't worry, I'm not focussing on iconing, it's all part of my back to basics plan

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Now I do...

Does she has a shield and sword too???

Oh and Nad do you still have the Veronica magazine
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                there is something about A dog's breakfast(from David Hewlett) in it and SG is mentioned a few times...its on the page next to the DVD top 10(with SGA S5 on 7 )
                                I was also suprised at the 4 star rating...normally they don't give movies like that a high rating!
                                Hehe. No, she shields us using awesomeness and awesomness only.

And I do.
                                Spoiler:
                                And I saw it too. It was kind of funny, I didn't expect the high rating either...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X