The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in squeeing*
    Martin is awesome. Awesomeawesome. Awwwwwwsum.
    *happy dances*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/challengesig.jpg
        Aww, that poor man.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

LJ - that's hilarious!!!! *hugh fives*

*tap dances throguh the thread nekkid...except for tap shoes, of course*
          sigpic

Comment

I'm imagining something quite like this to happen next July

Comment

Hey Wohoos!

I think I just saw Martin Wood playing an extra in Definitely, Maybe. It's at the very beginning and he's holding a sign in the park saying he needs money to get back to Planet Ordon. I can't grab a screencap of it, but it sure looks like him. I'm sure you guys are way out ahead of me on this, but I thought it was funny and wanted to share.
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Jumble

My it's been quiet around here today! I trust everyone is enjoying their Sunday?

Comment

*dies laughing*
                    sigpic

Comment

TeeHee!
                      I log on to GW and those sigs are pretty much the first thing I see... Awesome.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                        Hey Wohoos!

I think I just saw Martin Wood playing an extra in Definitely, Maybe. It's at the very beginning and he's holding a sign in the park saying he needs money to get back to Planet Ordon. I can't grab a screencap of it, but it sure looks like him. I'm sure you guys are way out ahead of me on this, but I thought it was funny and wanted to share.
                        Hm, actually, that's the first time I hear that. Cool.

sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            TeeHee!
                            I log on to GW and those sigs are pretty much the first thing I see... Awesome.
                            Thanks

First thing I saw was yet another tirade about how TPTB are incapable of writing romance

Sarai, sadly week-ends are more to be endured than enjoyed lately. Been trying to cheer myself up with the challenge

Comment

By the way guys, I'm sorry I haven't finished the website yet, but I really have been a bit swamped in all kinds of fun little projects. I'm working on it, I promise

*runs nekkid*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                By the way guys, I'm sorry I haven't finished the website yet, but I really have been a bit swamped in all kinds of fun little projects. I'm working on it, I promise

*runs nekkid*
                                We know you've been busy Nad And the best things are always worth waiting for

Comment

Working...
                                X