The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    I posted, I posted! Quit poking, already!
    WooHoood!! Well done *hugs LJ*

*hits refresh button....... hits refresh button........ hits refresh button...* Where are you Joe?

Out having a birthday lunch no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      WooHoood!! Well done *hugs LJ*

*hits refresh button....... hits refresh button........ hits refresh button...* Where are you Joe?

Out having a birthday lunch no doubt
      Oh wow! I'm looking forward to drooling all over the pics of his birthday lunch and/or dinner! (And, if there are a couple pics of him, I'll drool over them, too!)
      sigpic

Comment

Oh wow! I'm looking forward to drooling all over the pics of his birthday lunch and/or dinner! (And, if there are a couple pics of him, I'll drool over them, too!)
        Oh I'm sure he'll make sure there are pics for you to drool over

Mind you, it'll be close thing between him and the food....

Comment

*giggles* Don't worry LJ, he will get to the emails And chances are he'll reply too, he's always been really great about that - but don't worry if it takes a while He replied when I sent him that slideshow a couple of years ago and I know other people he's replied to as well
          sigpic

Comment

He approved the post, so he's definitely seen the artwork

Comment

*makes mental note to check out Joe's blog tonight*
              sigpic

Comment

He approved the post, so he's definitely seen the artwork
                That or he simply trusts LJ not to post scary links. Because he loves her.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*makes mental note to take an anti-anxiety pill next Oct. 16*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Aw! Thanks for that! *feels warm and fuzzy*
                    sigpic

Comment

No, I think he'd check her posts out thoroughly before approving them........ he knows all about LJ's total adoration of him

*huggles LJ*

Btw, are you feeling better now?

Comment

No, I think he'd check her posts out thoroughly before approving them........ he knows all about LJ's total adoration of him

*huggles LJ*

Btw, are you feeling better now?
                        Still feeling kind of cold and creeky. And tired. But not as bad as last night or the night before.
                        sigpic

Comment

Still feeling kind of cold and creeky. And tired. But not as bad as last night or the night before.
                          On the mend then, good

Comment

Aw! Thanks for that! *feels warm and fuzzy*
                            It's what I do.
                            Yay for starting to feel better.

*giggles*

Ok, two quick questions because this thread moves faster than the S/J thread...
                            When Jack transferred to Washington, to where did Sam transfer after S8?
                            And did they do that at the same time?
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It's what I do.
                              Yay for starting to feel better.

*giggles*

Ok, two quick questions because this thread moves faster than the S/J thread...
                              When Jack transferred to Washington, to where did Sam transfer after S8?
                              And did they do that at the same time?
                              Area 51. I think the timing has been left up in the air, though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Area 51. I think the timing has been left up in the air, though.
                                Yeah, thought so, thanks.

See? That's something else TPTB did well. They left space to play with the scenario

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X