Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *waves*
    Yes, it has been posted. But thank you!
    It has?!?! What? When?!?!? Where?!?! did I miss

*pouuuuuuuts*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    So...Jann can't walk right.
    Or think straight...but since that is normal I thought I wouldn't add that

Btw huggles for the snow there!...I want snow in here too...now it's just freezing without snow...that's like...evil!

Jas Congrats on the milestone! The faster you seem to go ...the slower I seem to go...

....that's it...coz I got nothing...
    sigpic

Comment

*flops in on couch*
      Hey Woohoos I see GW is behaving itself at the moment
      I've only just got back from a loooong looooong day at work - we had a big lecture event on at 5pm followed by a wine reception and then dinner with all the VIPs who came, all nice but I was still working and helping to organise and set up and clear things away and schmoozing is tiring Can't wait for the weekend
      Jann, ouchies! Hope it gets better soon! *huggles*
      Love the sigs Estrela and Nad
      And I think that's all I can manage right now...
      *crawls out to bed*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs in*

It's Joe Day!!!

WooHood!!!

(Yes. Yes, I played with Joe again and liked it!)
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Comment

Narelle from Aus has collected all of Joe's WFPOTD vids here (scroll down about halfway).

Comment

Comment

*runs in wildly*

*huggles Josi* for super super long day

*huggles Jann for bad foot *

*sends warm thoughts Amanda's way*

Happy Birthday Joe!!!

Comment

*runz back in*

Working my way through Sanctuary Season One

Spoiler:
                  Watching Nubbins. "Threat level - holy crap"

How are you guys celebrating Joe's birthday tonight? I'm gutted I won't be around

Comment

*runz back in*

Working my way through Sanctuary Season One

Spoiler:
                    Watching Nubbins. "Threat level - holy crap"

How are you guys celebrating Joe's birthday tonight? I'm gutted I won't be around

Comment

Happy Birthday Joe!

Sarai, Henry is always hilarious.

7 hi-res Sanctuary pics from the Syfy press tour here. Thanks to Mala for the link.

Aaaaaaaaaaand I just applied for postgraduate studies. Keep you're fingers crossed that I get accepted. I wantz to getz me a masters degree. *bounces*
                      sigpic

Comment

- "I got Wood"

Wow Jas, what for and where have you applied?? *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          - "I got Wood"
                          I choked the first time I heard that line.

Spoiler:
                          And the look on everyone's faces when he says that... priceless.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Wow Jas, what for and where have you applied?? *crosses fingers*
                          Thanks I'm continuing at the local Uni, they have a new course (it's only second year that they're running) for computer science (informatics).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            I choked the first time I heard that line.

Spoiler:
                            And the look on everyone's faces when he says that... priceless.
                            Loving the show but wasn't really feeling the comedy until this episode!! I notice it was directed by PDL

Thanks I'm continuing at the local Uni, they have a new course (it's only second year that they're running) for computer science (informatics).
                            Wow! Well good luck

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack;10706914[B
                              ]His chicken soup is excellent! There is actually a pot on the stove as we speak. And his hot coco-fetching skills are phenominal.[/B]
                              very important qualities when choosing a spouse...I would add blanket snuggling and an ability to give sympathy no matter how pitiful you look when ill (my nose has the unfortunate tendency to get bright red when i have a cold...yes I look like rudolph, but my sweetheart never snickers or smirks in front of me about it....now my daughter -with a similiar nose issue- laughs... but hey kids! )

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              Thanks! As much as I may complain about Pennsylvania it is very pretty. You can see in those last two pictures that the leaves are changing and are an awesome orange color! Right to the right of those last pictures is a hill and when you drive down it the whole valley opens and you can see for MILES! It's wonderful Not to mention because we're really not around any cities with lights the stars are so incredibly bright at night.

As much as I want to be somewhere other than here, there are days when I just can't imagine living anywhere else It's quiet, pretty and it's home.
                              Should I say "cold enough for you?" ... it's doggone cold here too (indianapolis) and yep flurries predicted for sat. Pennsylvania is a very pretty state...we drove through one late sept. and it was gorgeous... reminded me of new england in the fall. (Maine native here) THis year it has gone from A/c weather to "turn on that doggone furnace now!" weather.
                              Last edited by Rac80; 16 October 2009, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X