The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hey Sarai GW has been up and down for several days I only managed to get on once last night

The job/training is sounding good Maybe you can learn enough about Security to allow us to infiltrate next July

I think we'll have a good go even without the added security knowledge

Yeesh, how annoying are these sound problems on the video?! Very unprofessional considering its a press tour!! Some techie somewhere really didn't research his cues properly

Comment

Coopie managed to celebrate his birthday without us......
      So today, we celebrated Robert Cooper’s birthday by gathering outside his office, cake ready and candles flaming, and waiting for him to get off the damn phone. Fifteen minutes into the small talk and standing around, Ashleigh complained that her arms were getting tired and asked me whether I would mind holding the cake. I was more than happy to oblige and, moments later, the birthday boy exited his office. A spirited off-key rendition of Happy Birthday later and Rob blew out the candles – spraying chocolate flakes all over my suit and dress shirt. I threw a look to Ashleigh who feigned an apologetic shrug. No problem. I’ll send her the dry-cleaning bill.
      No mention of the vid though

Comment

*hugs WooHoos for being back*
        *love the artwork and pictures!*

And because I'm sure Coopie is torn because GW was down on his birthday:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Yeesh, how annoying are these sound problems on the video?! Very unprofessional considering its a press tour!! Some techie somewhere really didn't research his cues properly
          Haha, my thoughts exactly

Coopie managed to celebrate his birthday without us......

No mention of the vid though
          Aww...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I think we'll have a good go even without the added security knowledge
            You're not supposed to encourage me, you're supposed to be the one keeping me out of trouble

They are, it's really hard to hear the questions But I forgave them everything just for hearing Martin say "You want it higher?" *sigh* And from my point of view it's visually very clear, good for getting nice caps

Which I should have been doing last night instead of chatting on FB all night

Edit: *waves to Nad* Lovely banner 'The Bestest' ?

Ooooh, a 69 post, nearly missed it
            Last edited by Jumble; 15 October 2009, 01:07 AM.

Comment

I haven't posted these yet, but to proof that my Shippy Hippyism has infiltrated my personal life, I'll show you some of the birthday presents I got :

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

Which I should have been doing last night instead of chatting on FB all night

Edit: *waves to Nad* Lovely banner 'The Bestest' ?

Ooooh, a 69 post, nearly missed it
              FB is EVIL.

Thanks and yes. But wait untill you see Joe's banner...
              Congrats on the big '69!

sigpic

Comment

Oh niiiiiice pressies Nad I'm intrigued by the Woodstock one. Is it a book and a dvd? Bet it's awsome!!!!

I think Joe will be blown away by all the cards that have been made for the challenge, not to mention the vid

Thanks I can't believe how close I am to 15,000 posts

Comment

*dances nekkid and sleepily through the thread*

Hi Woohoos
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*hugs Cags*

*fangurls Estrela's sigs*

*calls Jumble a blabbermouth*

*waves to everyone else*

*runs out*
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh niiiiiice pressies Nad I'm intrigued by the Woodstock one. Is it a book and a dvd? Bet it's awsome!!!!

I think Joe will be blown away by all the cards that have been made for the challenge, not to mention the vid

Thanks I can't believe how close I am to 15,000 posts
                      It is a book and a DVD. And it is awesome, too

*needs to work on Joe art*

sigpic

Comment

*curls up on couch with warm blanky* Morning, Woohoos.
                        sigpic

Comment

[snip]

And I see Estrela beat me to it
                          Love it! Are you using it or can I snurch?

*sends hugs to Cags and healing vibes to her Bro*

And you really should go back and look at those pics.......
                          I was channeling Jumble? *giggle* It's all yours. I'm glad you like it.

Hugs for all the WooHoos (with added appropriate protective covering for the sick ones though)

I'm sending special prayers and good thoughts for Cag's brother.

*skips out excitedly on her way out of town for a few days*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            I was channeling Jumble? *giggle* It's all yours. I'm glad you like it.

Hugs for all the WooHoos (with added appropriate protective covering for the sick ones though)

I'm sending special prayers and good thoughts for Cag's brother.

*skips out excitedly on her way out of town for a few days*
                            my plan is working

*huggles Estrela* Thank you, it's AWESOME

*waves to LJ* Feeling any better?

Comment

It's freaking cold I hope it's warmer where you are today! This is what it's like here 36 degrees Fahrenheit (that's 2 degrees Celsius )

And this is what it's doing right now I couldn't get any really good pictures of it but...

Spoiler:
                              This is looking from the side of my house to my neighbors

This is looking straight back

and this is looking out the front

SNOW! In OCTOBER! !!! My Mom is at work and that's like 40 minutes more northern then we are and she says it's sticking to the trees...it's starting to stick to the road a bit here... We don't even have the snow tires on the cars yet

My Dad just started singing

I'm dreaming of a white Halloween!!!

They said we could get 1-4 inches today/tonight

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

my plan is working

*huggles Estrela* Thank you, it's AWESOME

*waves to LJ* Feeling any better?
                                *huggles Jumble right back* You're very welcome.
                                Those last pictures may have pushed me out of my quiet thunking days. But I'm still preferring the safety of lurking over posting about it.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                It's freaking cold I hope it's warmer where you are today! This is what it's like here 36 degrees Fahrenheit (that's 2 degrees Celsius )

And this is what it's doing right now I couldn't get any really good pictures of it but...

[snipped pictures]

SNOW! In OCTOBER! !!! My Mom is at work and that's like 40 minutes more northern then we are and she says it's sticking to the trees...it's starting to stick to the road a bit here... We don't even have the snow tires on the cars yet

My Dad just started singing

I'm dreaming of a white Halloween!!!

They said we could get 1-4 inches today/tonight
                                White Halloween!
                                What gorgeous views you have to look at! Oh how I wish it was that pretty outside of my windows. I think the weather's going wonky everywhere these days. We just got 4 inches of rain in 24 hours so my views are quite soggy right now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X