Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY
    MARTIN WOOHOODSTOCK THREAD!!!

I made us a cake:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...t/P1010983.jpg

Actually, my mum made a cake for my birthday and I've borrowed it for here
    I stand corrected.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

So Nad wanted me to pick my FIVE favourite Martin sigs for the new website. Since I have 80+, I found it impossible

I've whittled it down to 16...

So. Anybody want to help me choose?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I wish

So I was making this banner....

.... when all of a sudden I found I'd made this.....

...... and I have no idea how that happened
        Awesome Jumble!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Parrrrrrrrrrtyyyyyyyy
        !!!

Why?
        Because it wasn't something I was expecting to read on the thread at that moment I really should be used to the crazyness on here but I guess I'm not

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Happy Birthday to The Martin WooHoodStock Thread
        Woohood!

Uh oh...do I see my future now?

Boer zoekt vrouw is Dutch for Famer searches for a wife...aka a show where farmers go look for a wife...it's a dating show...only with...farmers...on a farm...and the Dutchies love that show. Ridiculous.

Nad good to hear you don't watch it...I almost wanted to send you to a phychiator!(sp?)
        Jumble HOT artwork
        That's different But we have some crazy shows like that over here...

*does happy dance* I got out of choir practice, yay!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

All jumble!

Edit: Whoa! Page stretchy Nad
          Yup, noticed that Edited.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Boer zoekt vrouw is Dutch for Famer searches for a wife...aka a show where farmers go look for a wife...it's a dating show...only with...farmers...on a farm...and the Dutchies love that show. Ridiculous.

Nad good to hear you don't watch it...I almost wanted to send you to a phychiator!(sp?)
          Jumble HOT artwork
          But... If it Wood have been Director Seeks Fangurl...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jumble my favorite Martin sigs are the hat one, you're planning on going where next July, the Martin and RDA one (), the size of the gun one, and the fallen into the abyss of your eyes

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

All jumble!
              That's really helpful But since you're in charge of the website, I'm leaving it up to you

Yup, noticed that Edited.

But... If it Wood have been Director Seeks Fangurl...
              Me me me! I'd volunteer for that one! Even if it meant spending hours and hours helping to adjust tools, camera angles and feeding him chocolate, I'd soldier on with a brave face.......

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Jumble my favorite Martin sigs are the hat one, you're planning on going where next July, the Martin and RDA one (), the size of the gun one, and the fallen into the abyss of your eyes
              Thank you, those are my favourites too....... along with all the others

Comment

Another one......

sneaks a bit of birthday cake

Oh come on! One little bit won't hurt.......

Comment

Going somewhere or meeting someone? Edit: D'oh! I missed the joke

I was going to google the webisodes for Sarai and 'Sanctuary W' brought up Sanctuary Wood

Sanctuary episodes here
                  Thanks hun *huggles*

Dave has caught the swine . Off to look after him. Will be back at some point!

In the meantime, for the party:

Comment

That's really helpful But since you're in charge of the website, I'm leaving it up to you
                    That's... cruel!

I hope I'll have it done soon! I don't think I'll manage Coopie's Birthday, but Joe's wood be good. I have some sigs I need to work on, a fic and the site...
                    Next to the uni work, of course

Me me me! I'd volunteer for that one! Even if it meant spending hours and hours helping to adjust tools, camera angles and feeding him chocolate, I'd soldier on with a brave face.......
                    Oh yeah? I'd... I'd...
                    Happy Dance.

Another one......
                    sneaks a bit of birthday cake

Oh come on! One little bit won't hurt.......
                    Love the new artwork!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

Very sad news about Stephen Gately. I was a bit old to be a Boyzone fan (not that it stopped me ) but it's such a shame; he was so young.

Happy Anniversary!

This is a party and I haven't even got wine to bring tonight.

I finally got around to scanning a kiddie pic:

Not actually sure how old I am here (4 or 5 at a guess so circa 1975/6). That's my twin brother on the left and my cousin's mini we're sitting on.

Ok I apologise for not really catching up on all the news here today; I have been staying away deliberately to work very hard on the Coopie birthday video. I have the raw video I'm just prettying it up with effects now and then I'll share it with you for critique.
                      sigpic

Comment

*awws at MiniCags*
                        *sneaks another piece of cake*
                        Sarai, glad you're feeling brighter but poor Dave Hope he gets better soon too!
                        Jumble, lovin all the Martin art, old and new
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Thanks hun *huggles*

Dave has caught the swine . Off to look after him. Will be back at some point!

In the meantime, for the party:
                          Well if you will keeping kissing him Aw that's a shame *hugs Dave from a safe distance*

That's... cruel!
                          Cruel? Me? You were the one that tried to make me choose 5!!! Anyway, you can be more objective than I can. So go ahead and choose

I hope I'll have it done soon! I don't think I'll manage Coopie's Birthday, but Joe's wood be good. I have some sigs I need to work on, a fic and the site...
                          Next to the uni work, of course
                          Can't wait to see it

Oh yeah? I'd... I'd...
                          Happy Dance.
                          Uh-uh, happy dancing won't get you anywhere. You have to be able to foresee his every need, make sure his tools are kept sparkly, cook him nutritious meals to keep his energy levels up, make sure you shield him from intrusive fans............ *cough*

Love the new artwork!
                          Thank you *hugs*

Comment

Happy 1st Birthday!
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Padme *waves to Cags*

No wine? But, Cags without wine is like Martin without his tool

Comment

*takes a break to munch on cake* Yum! I'm working on more Joe b-day stuff. BIG project this time! Yummy cake, btw.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X