No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And how apt is it that we celebrate the MWHS first birthday the day we get the start of Sanctuary S2? (in the UK that is )

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Lucky you! Right, I'm off to the airport right now
      Make a stop in my place...I want heat too instead of this "bleh" weather.

Also how evil are my folks...I was watching my movie in the living room(the movie/bluray gives an error on my computer(really weird but whatever)) ...mom and dad come in...I had to stop the movie and had to go. They said I was on the laptop so not paying attention to the movie. ( was multitasking with homework and movie...it relaxes me from boredom )
      (the living room is normally their "place" )
      sigpic

Comment

I can totally wait till Monday to post Sanctuary spoilers (Or so I hope...)

I think that's so cool though that so many of us on here watch it, just goes to show what awesome acting/directing/effects it has!

By the way you guys were so cute as little kids, aww! I'll have to dig around and see if I can find any little pictures of me

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          I can totally wait till Monday to post Sanctuary spoilers (Or so I hope...)

I think that's so cool though that so many of us on here watch it, just goes to show what awesome acting/directing/effects it has!

By the way you guys were so cute as little kids, aww! I'll have to dig around and see if I can find any little pictures of me
          Thanks Amanda But bear in mind that the UK airing is at 10pm GMT (no idea what the time difference is, but if it helps it's 3.50pm here right now ) so if could hold on to your enthusiasm until we've seen it that wood be cool I'll post when I've seen it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Thanks Amanda But bear in mind that the UK airing is at 10pm GMT (no idea what the time difference is, but if it helps it's 3.50pm here right now ) so if could hold on to your enthusiasm until we've seen it that wood be cool I'll post when I've seen it
            Yup you guys are 5 hours ahead of me IIRC So that means it'll be about 5ish here on Monday when it starts, and thanks in advance for letting me know when it's over for you guys *bounces*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

the MQ worked! *iz in shock*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              And for my 1000th post...

Let's celebrate

*dances semi nekkid through thread*
              Woohoo! Congrats 4 days late, but it's the thought that counts

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              I DID IT, I DID IT!!!

Boy OT

<snippage>

And I couldn't have done it with out you, woohoos *huggles* Thank you for all your advice!!!
              *huggles back* I'm so glad you worked everything out with Boy

It's Oren's birthday today, he's four : D

<snippage>

Nothing puts a smile on a guy's face faster than having a cool new truck to play with : D

well, when he's four anyway
              Awwwwwww!!! How cute is he?!

I don't think it makes much difference what age your he is *remembers hubby enjoying the scalextric/rc trucks/ps2 racing games/everything-else-he's-ever-been-bought-relating-in-any-way-to-cars for our son rather more than said son did

Although, 3 dancing penguins, that just can't be topped!

So glad you've had a better day today Jumbly : D

And just for you, to see how cute I really was:

<more snippage>
              Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws at all the other mini-woohood pics too!!!!

I have a cute pic of me at around 4 somewhere.......*wonders which box the photo album is in*

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the hair pic, I went to take one this afternoon, but the batteries went dead in the camera *phew*

And yeah, this 'that was when I...' thing is not so good for those of us who aren't quite as young as others : p
              HA! Says you who was at least still in single figures at Christmas 1984! I was 12, and I have no idea what happened that year

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Oh see now I feel sorta old. : S
              Hmm if you want to do a "Where were you" and be sure we were all about, how about the millenium. How did everyone celebrate (or not) that?
              Mine was fairly boring. I worked on the systems team back then so I went to bed early because I was up and 4am to go to work (the party was still going on the next road down) where we tested the heck out of every single system in the building... for about five minutes when it dawned on us the millenium bug was a load of old cobblers. Then we sloped off and grabbed a load of stuff from the shop floor and I cooked us all a massive fry up. : )
              How exciting. : S
              Aw, that sucks! I wondered at the time if that bug thing was some elaborate hoax, like a massive April Fool thing!

But I do remember well what I was doing then Same as every year! If I just say New Year's Day is our Wedding Anniversary , you get the idea...

I also think it's ok to talk about SGU on here, because Joe wrote it and most of us have been following the pre-launch chat on his blog

Speaking of which, Sky1 is repeating the first two eps of SGU as we speak, and this time they didn't cut the sex-in-the-supply-closet scene
              The what!!!!! *iz glad that was cut the first time round cos Eve (9) was watching with me! Thank goodness for the watershed!*
              sigpic

Comment

*looks warily at the huggle Sarai left me in the Art Thread.....*

*douses it liberally with antibac spray*

*huggles*

Hope you are feeling better very soon Sarai!

*iz impressed to see no-one made any rashers or oinkment jokes*
                sigpic

Comment

*wanders in, flops on couch* Afternoon, Woohoos. How is everyone? I think I'll work on my Joe birthday stuff today.
                  sigpic

Comment

Any Boyzone fans here? Sad news Stephen Gately

Comment

I know, it's really sad I had such a crush on him when I was 14 so it feels like part of my teenage years has died Far, far too young
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Did any of the WooHoos notice that the name of one of the people in Sanctuary was Martin Wood in Friday's premier?
                        Last edited by Padme18; 11 October 2009, 11:29 AM.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

No, but I already read it this morning on a GA forum... It was quite sudden...and waaaaay too young!

Padme can you please put that in spoilers...some of us haven't seen the Sanctuary episode yet...it hasn't aired in the rest of the world yet(only North America)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Did any of the WooHoos notice that the name of one of the people in Sanctuary was Martin Wood in Friday's premier?
                            Padme whilst I appreciate you bringing news, please could you spoiler comments about Sanctuary? A lot of us haven't seen it yet

Comment

Sorry guys. I tried to keep it as spoiler free as possible.

Sanctuary Spoiler
                              Spoiler:
                              We didn't even ge to see the character though, I was curious to see him. His name is just mentioned as someone the Cabal wants.
                              Last edited by Padme18; 11 October 2009, 11:48 AM.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Love the kiddy pics! I'll try to scan mine tomorrow, but points to profile pic as well

Sad news about Stephen Gately.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Oh and Nad ROFLMAO! on the boer zoekt vrouw...you seriously watch that?!?!
                                Haha, no. I truely hate that show. I hate all dating shows, but when it comes to farmers seeking wifes while milking the pigs and brushing the chickens... Meh.

That's what I was worried about. Are you managing to see it?

We'll just need to be careful and check by giving the ep title or let everyone know if an ep has been postponed for some reason
                                Yes. I manage.
                                And *nods*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X