No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehe - I think it's probablyt safe to say that I will be the one who gets Sanctuary last...and I have absolutely no idea when I will be getting it I'll look it up on the internet. But I don't want you guys to have to wait for me....because it's likely to be a very long time, seeing as we only just got the finale of season one. Silly southern hemisphere...

Edit: No news of when we'll get season 2 bummer
    Last edited by Bekki; 10 October 2009, 07:05 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm having a complete mental block on Joe's vid. Oh dear!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I also think it's ok to talk about SGU on here, because Joe wrote it and most of us have been following the pre-launch chat on his blog

Speaking of which, Sky1 is repeating the first two eps of SGU as we speak, and this time they didn't cut the sex-in-the-supply-closet scene
        *giggles* that scene came totally out of the blue! I don't know if anyone else knew about it beforehand? Really took me by surprise

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Jumble and Sarai...cute...although...Sarai you look rather...upset
        Awww Jann, you were super cute!!! Upset though?? I think I was finding something hysterically funny. Probably something my sister said, that girl can take a breath and have me in stitches

EDIT: Just to weigh in on the whole Sanctuary thing. I've not seen a single episode yet and wood prefer not to be spoilered at all , but since I can't really stop you guys talking about the first season, not being spoilered on the second season wood be fab .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          *giggles* that scene came totally out of the blue! I don't know if anyone else knew about it beforehand? Really took me by surprise
          I knew about it, that's how I knew it was cut from the first showing in the UK. I was chatting to the boys when I looked up at the screen and thought 'Oh, so that's the scene' *shrugs*

Awww Jann, you were super cute!!! Upset though?? I think I was finding something hysterically funny. Probably something my sister said, that girl can take a breath and have me in stitches

EDIT: Just to weigh in on the whole Sanctuary thing. I've not seen a single episode yet and wood prefer not to be spoilered at all , but since I can't really stop you guys talking about the first season, not being spoilered on the second season wood be fab .
          But you'll be watching S2 from Monday, right? So if everyone waits until after that to comment, we should all be ok? Except for Bekki *hugs Bekki*

Btw, tomorrow is the first anniversary of The Martin WooHoodStock Thread being started

Comment

Hmmmm. Woodn't it be great if we could reach 1069 pages for the anniversary? According to my calculations, that wood mean posting 60 pages in the next 32 hours.

I'm thinking that's unlikely, especially since I seem to be here all alone *sigh*

Come keep me company Martin?

Where are the rest of the WooHoos?

I think they went that way....

Maybe I should go find them and carry them back here?

Or maybe just smile a lot and hope that brings them back...

... or just flash my tool around a bit.....

Ok Jumble, it's just you and me. Wanna snuggle in my jacket?

Comment

I'm here Jumble! I was out having yummy brunch, but now I'm home for the rest of the day because it's yucky and rainy and so definitely a day for hibernation
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

But you'll be watching S2 from Monday, right? So if everyone waits until after that to comment, we should all be ok? Except for Bekki *hugs Bekki*

Btw, tomorrow is the first anniversary of The Martin WooHoodStock Thread being started
                Not necessarily. Can't decide whether to watch Season One first .

*dances for anniversary*

We should throw a party ! Tonight though, for tomorrow I must return to work

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Not necessarily. Can't decide whether to watch Season One first .
                  But if you do that you'll nevercatch up If you watch the webisodes you should get an idea of what it's all about, and you should still be able to find them online If not, I might be able to bundle them up and send them to you.

*dances for anniversary*

We should throw a party ! Tonight though, for tomorrow I must return to work
                  It's all Nad's fault. If she'd just started the thread a few days earlier we could have celebrated it on her birthday

*waves to Josiane* Yeah, nice and wet and cold I was just out in it mucking out the hutches

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    I'm here Jumble! I was out having yummy brunch, but now I'm home for the rest of the day because it's yucky and rainy and so definitely a day for hibernation
                    You should come and visit. I swear it's like the middle of the summer. My mom actually got a tan today.
                    sigpic

Comment

Did I just saw Martin's tool...I'll come out for that

Watching movie in here...sooo...spotty...and afterthat I have to improve my essay a bit and make a presentation outta it... Perhaps start with my other two reports as well and the Spanish test that I have on Wednesday...

so...spotty
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        You should come and visit. I swear it's like the middle of the summer. My mom actually got a tan today.
                        Lucky you! Right, I'm off to the airport right now
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Going somewhere or meeting someone? Edit: D'oh! I missed the joke

I was going to google the webisodes for Sarai and 'Sanctuary W' brought up Sanctuary Wood

Sanctuary episodes here

Comment

Let me know when your plane is arriving.

sigpic

Comment

Going somewhere or meeting someone? Edit: D'oh! I missed the joke

I was going to google the webisodes for Sarai and 'Sanctuary W' brought up Sanctuary Wood

Sanctuary episodes here
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I'll see if I can find my PS mojo and we'll have a bit of a party starting tonight and rolling on until tomorrow night, ok?

Last edited by Jumble; 11 October 2009, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X