No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last! This server maintenance is driving me crazy, letting other people post but not me

Sarai you haven't changed a bit

Here's me, aged 4

See how old it is, black and white

Comment

Hey kids. Sorry I haven't been around much. It's been a crazy week, and will continue on tomorrow as well. *iz tired*

Cute pics btw!

Yay for Josi's brother in law!

Now off to watch Sanctuary and hopefully make few screencaps.

*hugs Woohoos*
      sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jasmina*

I'm fed up with GW, so I'm off for a while. Besides which I keep clicking on the spoilers

Lee and Joel will be here any minute and I'm not even dressed yet

See you later, GW willing *hugs*

Comment

Hey Jasmina! *waves*

I know what crazy weeks feel like.

Bekki, Sarai, Jumble, loving the additions to the childhoood pictures. I'm going to have to dig some of mine out from somewhere since I seem not to have any scanned in at all (except that profile pic).

*wonders whether "server maintenance" will prevent me from posting this message?

Right I best go get dressed myself, supposed to be going out this afternoon. You can tell I'm enthusiastic about it, can't you.
          sigpic

Comment

Jas when you screencap them, could you share them with me? I'd love ya forever! I thought I knew how to screen cap but alas I don't And arg! at GW it's being such a pain!

I totally have to go find a childhood picture of me to share!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*tip-toes in* Is it going to crash again?

Wood morning, Woohoos.
              sigpic

Comment

Morning LJ

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                *waves to Jasmina*

I'm fed up with GW, so I'm off for a while. Besides which I keep clicking on the spoilers

Lee and Joel will be here any minute and I'm not even dressed yet

See you later, GW willing *hugs*
                GW is seriously annoying me. I ended up watching the Sanctuary twice... not that it's a bad thing.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Hey Jasmina! *waves*

I know what crazy weeks feel like.

Bekki, Sarai, Jumble, loving the additions to the childhoood pictures. I'm going to have to dig some of mine out from somewhere since I seem not to have any scanned in at all (except that profile pic).

*wonders whether "server maintenance" will prevent me from posting this message?

Right I best go get dressed myself, supposed to be going out this afternoon. You can tell I'm enthusiastic about it, can't you.
                Extremely

*hugs*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Jas when you screencap them, could you share them with me? I'd love ya forever! I thought I knew how to screen cap but alas I don't And arg! at GW it's being such a pain!

I totally have to go find a childhood picture of me to share!
                I already posted a link in the art thread and the ep discussion thread in the Sanctuary section, but here you are.

201 End of Nights part 1.zip
                sigpic

Comment

*runz nekkid through thread while she can*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *runs in, excitedly*
                    My brother-in-law is about to be on BBC Radio Berkshire talking about his orchestra and their concert tonight
                    *runs out*

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Hey guys, I'm watching Sanctuary and they used Martin's name! I was like OMG!

Spoilers for tonight's episode of Sanctuary...
                    Spoiler:
                    Helen said something like "Is this the house of Martin Wood?"

WOOHOOD!!!!![://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/Hewlett/woohoo-2.gif[
                    I loved that part! Made me choke on my popcorn.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Ok, little question which I can ask because we're a reasonably small and happy group on GW...

I know that some of us dislike spoilers and everything. I know that some of us wood like to discuss aspects of Sanctuary here...

Considering that country wise, most of us can see it within a short period of time, should we come up with some 'rules' to post spoilers untill the last airing country airs, or should we be able to post things right after it ''airs''?

Properly ''tagged as'', of course.

Oh and just to make sure: I did not ask because I want to repeat the spoilerfest in the other thread...
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Morning LJ

GW is seriously annoying me. I ended up watching the Sanctuary twice... not that it's a bad thing.

Extremely

*hugs*

I already posted a link in the art thread and the ep discussion thread in the Sanctuary section, but here you are.

201 End of Nights part 1.zip
                        You are the most awesome person in the world. Seriously. *huggles*

*runs around in happy circles*

Oh and this is actually on topic and is about JM but relates to SGU so it's going in spoiler tags
                        Spoiler:
                        Someone who had a screener of SGU said there was a pic of Sara/Charlie on Jack's desk. Which led someone to go and blast JM about it and JM relayed with a lot of snark (yay Joe!! ) well here it wasn't a pic of Sara/Charlie it was of Charlie/Jack, the baseball picture that we see in CL and that he has in his office in Zero Hour *head desk* No wonder JM was so snarky!

*huggles JM* I hate it when people blast him about things! Especially when they are wrong!

Edit- Jumble and Nad, hope you guys didn't mind me posting spoilers on the thread about Sanctuary? *is worried*

Comment

Edit- Jumble and Nad, hope you guys didn't mind me posting spoilers on the thread about Sanctuary? *is worried*
                          Oh no, sweetheart! Don't worry And if we did, we still don't own the place!

I for one, am not annoyed when spoilers about other shows show up. Heck, I post spoilers myself. What I quite dislike is when pages and pages on say an SG-1 Ship thread are about another show. Like SGU, Sanctaury or... Boer zoekt Vrouw. I love to post the occasional ''Sanctuary is so awesome and I'd like to ruffle Tesla's Hair'', but if I do so too often, I hope someone will gently nudge me.

I can't speak for jumble though...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Oh no, sweetheart! Don't worry And if we did, we still don't own the place!

I for one, am not annoyed when spoilers about other shows show up. Heck, I post spoilers myself. What I quite dislike is when pages and pages on say an SG-1 Ship thread are about another show. Like SGU, Sanctaury or... Boer zoekt Vrouw. I love to post the occasional ''Sanctuary is so awesome and I'd like to ruffle Tesla's Hair'', but if I do so too often, I hope someone will gently nudge me.

I can't speak for jumble though...
                            *lets out half of held breath* I can always wait till Monday, since I'm the one seeing it I believe before you all

You know I sort of see Sanctuary as being on topic for this thread. Since Martin directs it and AT is in and so many other PTB While SGU (Oh my word I just put 'S/J you'...instead of SGU ) and talks of other ship on the S/J thread is not

And don't most of us on here watch Sanctuary? I remember LJ saying she was watching it on net flicks... Does Cags watch it..?

And besides the directing in Sanctuary is fantastic! I actually have to say sometime I consider it better than Stargate...*runs* And we all know that stargate's directing is awesome to begin with!

Comment

*lets out half of held breath* I can always wait till Monday, since I'm the one seeing it I believe before you all

You know I sort of see Sanctuary as being on topic for this thread. Since Martin directs it and AT is in and so many other PTB While SGU (Oh my word I just put 'S/J you'...instead of SGU ) and talks of other ship on the S/J thread is not

And don't most of us on here watch Sanctuary? I remember LJ saying she was watching it on net flicks... Does Cags watch it..?

And besides the directing in Sanctuary is fantastic! I actually have to say sometime I consider it better than Stargate...*runs* And we all know that stargate's directing is awesome to begin with!
                              Now now... You're not out of the Woods yet. (hehe, pun!) I bet jumble feels totally different...

And yes, Sanctuary is On Topic here. We all know that Martin is the reason Amanda looks good and that Damian is the reason why Tesla is as cool as he is, so...

I love the directing. Sanctuary has this awesome... feel to it and I have learnt enough about production to state that these awesome people have contributed to that in great lengths.
                              And no, that wasn't a bridge to talking about tools and products, I swear!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Now now... You're not out of the Woods yet. (hehe, pun!) I bet jumble feels totally different...

And yes, Sanctuary is On Topic here. We all know that Martin is the reason Amanda looks good and that Damian is the reason why Tesla is as cool as he is, so...

I love the directing. Sanctuary has this awesome... feel to it and I have learnt enough about production to state that these awesome people have contributed to that in great lengths.
                                And no, that wasn't a bridge to talking about tools and products, I swear!
                                jee thanks now I'm worried again

Comment

Working...
                                X