The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*twirls through the thread*

aaaaaw, shipmeet! *sigh* If only there wasn't half a planet between me and all of you! Silly southern hemisphere....

I like this idea of "what were you doing umpteen years ago" thing. My millenium was pretty fun, IIRC. We had just gotten a pool and our kitchen renovated and all the family came over for a pool party. I had just gotten my very first pet too. Gee whiz, my family must have been in debt that year
    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I'm watching Sanctuary and they used Martin's name! I was like OMG!

Spoilers for tonight's episode of Sanctuary...
      Spoiler:
      Helen said something like "Is this the house of Martin Wood?"

WOOHOOD!!!!!
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 October 2009, 06:42 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Hey guys, I'm watching Sanctuary and they used Martin's name! I was like OMG!

Spoilers for tonight's episode of Sanctuary...
        Spoiler:
        Helen said something like "Is this the house of Martin Wood?"

WOOHOOD!!!!!
        SQUEEE!!!! Thanks a million for the tidbit, RiG!!!!

must.have.sanctuary.must.have.sanctuary
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          SQUEEE!!!! Thanks a million for the tidbit, RiG!!!!
          Your welcome!

must.have.sanctuary.must.have.sanctuary
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Rig I thought that's what I heard.

Sanctuary Spoilers
            Spoiler:
            Loved that episode! Squeed at all the John/Helen parts What? They stole my heart utterly and completely

My heart about broke at the end...
            Spoiler:
            They're with Ashley and John grabs Helen and brings her back to the Sanctuary and she begs and yells at him to bring her back to Ashley and he says that Ashley would have killed her.

The best parts...

Tesla (Who I've really grown to like ) says "The thing in the room with the hair" talking about big foot.

John's talking to Helen and reaches out to touch her and she pulls away and says that she knows he'll go back to killing eventually. And he says "I wasn't asking you on a date" and then a few seconds later he says "I was just wondering where we stand" aww

Really good episode all around though! I was so annoyed when they didn't show a preview for the next episode though *head desk*

Great directing! they did that thing like in Continuum where they're getting interrogated, where on the screen there's 3 different angles, it was very cool

Oh and I love the whole 'where were we when...' I'm always curious about where people were when such and such happened.

For the millennium I was at my Aunt's house eating baloney and cheese watching the ball drop in New York, it was fun but I remember being so tired!
            Last edited by Regularamanda; 09 October 2009, 08:51 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers.

*cries* I WANNA!!!!!

Ahem...

Hehehe - to continue the trend of kiddy photos...here's one

Spoiler:

Tee hee
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Er, LJ? Don't go near the S/J thread You might want to slap someone with a wet kipper (or worse) (((((Joe)))))
                Don't worry. I never do. Last time I poked my nose it, it was so OT, I thought I had clicked on the lounge.
                Mmmmmm-hmmmmm....Yes...I knooooow. YUM!! *licks monitor, then wipes it quickly so Sports Guys don't see*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Aww guys you're making me jealous with all the ship meet talk! I wish there wasn't a pond separating me and LJ from the rest of you guys
                Me, too!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Rig I thought that's what I heard.
                  Good ears.

Oh and I love the whole 'where were we when...' I'm always curious about where people were when such and such happened.
                  Me too!

For the millennium I was at my Aunt's house eating baloney and cheese watching the ball drop in New York, it was fun but I remember being so tired!
                  I was home eating Totino's Pizza Rolls while watching the ball drop. Not so tired.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Never mind, just take a little break until it swings back around

..... and then there's the blankets and old curtains thrown over some chairs to make a tent/hidey hole/princess chamber/secret laboratory etc etc

Oh and for you young uns, a blanket is what we used to use before duvets were invented

Of course! What home could be without it's space ships and secret chambers and castles?

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers. i will not click spoilers.

*cries* I WANNA!!!!!

Ahem...

Hehehe - to continue the trend of kiddy photos...here's one

Spoiler:
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/Palmergirl/me%20stuff/toddler.jpg

Tee hee
                    Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
                    The mom part of me just wants to reach out and hug you. *huggles Bekki for being so cute!*

As for the millenium....You mean that overrated, OMG it's the end of the world event? I was babysitting so everyone else could run amok in the streets. Come to think of it, it seems I've done a lot of babysitting on New Years Eves. Hmm. I might have to change that.

Add me to the list of "wishes she could join the shipmeet" wannabes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Hmm well for University its a month from around March 20th-April 20th. For the schools its 2 weeks usually from Good Friday or the Thursday with Friday as an inset. Next year Good Friday is the 2nd April, so 2 weeks from then.

Well I was thinking the easiest thing for you guys wood be a weekend. Certainly for Josi it wood. In which case I'll book a weekend off, inc. the Friday night and you come up on the Friday, leave SundayMonday?? It's up to you guys really!
                      Sounds good to me A weekend would definitely be easier, although if it is during the Easter holidays then it's easier for me to get time off in the week.

*huggles all the faraway Woohoos who can't come* One day we'll have to do a MASSIVE Woohoomeet with everyone from everywhere If we all start saving up for plane tickets and get Amanda on a hypnotherapy course or something for her phobia (or we all go and visit Amanda )

Speaking of Jas, has anyone seen her the last few days?

Bekki, awwwwwwww!!!!! You were just unutterably adorable *huggles mini Bekki to bits*

*refuses to click Sanctuary spoilers*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs in, excitedly*
                        My brother-in-law is about to be on BBC Radio Berkshire talking about his orchestra and their concert tonight
                        *runs out*
                        sigpic

Comment

And listening to that has just reminded me I do have something in my diary between January and May I'm singing in a concert on 18th April, so that weekend and the weekend before at least would be out for me for the shipmeet
                          sigpic

Comment

*nods on everything about SGU and the thread*
                            *steers away from spoilers untill later*

The Milennium...
                            I was home celebrating and eating oliebollen. Watching end of the year shows on TV and drinking... something.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            Belated birthday wishes Nad.

A little something you might like:
                            http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...rthday-nad.jpg
                            Thank you!
                            The sig looks awesome.
                            *squees* *happy sigh*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *runs in, excitedly*
                            My brother-in-law is about to be on BBC Radio Berkshire talking about his orchestra and their concert tonight
                            *runs out*
                            Coool!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

AWwww...Bekki and Jos you two were sooo cute as little kids!!

As for 1984...I wasn't born..and I think my mom just got pregnant from my brother at that moment...so ...not even a thought of me yet
                              Millenium...I can't remember....I think just at home with the family...celebrating...watching a show or so*shrugs*

I'm better at things after 2006
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jos and Bekki*

Bekki you were so cute!!!!! Jos, that's fine we'll figure something out

The millenium...I think that was when my Dad decided he was great at amateur fireworks. Suffice to say he was not . I do remember drinking a lot of Bucks Fizz though

And just to continue the theme...
                                Spoiler:

That wood be me on the right

Comment

Working...
                                X