The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Ah, Christmas 1984... I was four then too, and had just got my first pair of glasses That's mostly what I remember
    Aw, I bet you looked soooo cute

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    When I was 4, I used to have a big leftover cardboard box in which I fit perfectly and my brother used to push me around in it because I was pretending it to be a car...
    Yep, I had one of those, but the wheels fell off

Ok, I will. I think.

And she's good! No recent pics though...
    Good

Well get over there with your camera and take some pics for her Auntie Jumble

WooHoos, I've had a much better day today. Thank you (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Aw, I bet you looked soooo cute

Yep, I had one of those, but the wheels fell off

Good

Well get over there with your camera and take some pics for her Auntie Jumble

WooHoos, I've had a much better day today. Thank you (((((WooHoos)))))
      So glad you've had a better day today Jumbly

And just for you, to see how cute I really was:
      Spoiler:

I'm the one with the glasses

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Er, LJ? Don't go near the S/J thread You might want to slap someone with a wet kipper (or worse) (((((Joe)))))

You know, that pic ^^ is, um......... mmmmmmmmm.......

Edit: See? I knew you'd be awesomely cute Josiane

Comment

Christmas 1984....my brother was 10 months old and my Dad was stationed in Korea (he was in the army ) and I...wasn't born....let alone thought of

Awww Josi!! You were adorable!

About S/J thread... me thinks I may take a break from there They've been really OT recently and everytime I go over there I think "So how am I going to be dissapointed today?"

*huggles woohoos and PTB* I'm not happy how they handled my favorite Atlantis character (weir) but it annoys the hell out of me (you guys know I don't say that much ) when they talk about getting mad at TPTB for not giving Rachel enough screen time, SHE HAD A BABY FCOL!!! And at least they got to see her on screen, they didn't kill her off...*takes deep breath* For the record I'm not mad at the PTB about that....things happen and I know that. Just don't freak when your character actually gets screentime.
          Last edited by Regularamanda; 09 October 2009, 02:24 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Christmas 1984....my brother was 10 months old and my Dad was stationed in Korea (he was in the army ) and I...wasn't born....let alone thought of

And there I was about to suggest we do a weekly 'What do you remember/what were you doing in *insert random year*'

Edit: Yeah Amanda it's not much fun is it? And I guess we were overdue for some PTB bashing since we haven't seen any for, oh, at least a week

Comment

*sigh* I know what you mean Amanda... I'm pretty much only going in for the EotW at the moment

*huggles Woohoos and GimPS*
              sigpic

Comment

Josi, what a cute pic!

I think Veggie Joe is cute too.

And I think the S/J thread needs...to get it's groove back.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Christmas 1984. I think that was the year my sister coated the dog in honey. And I was just a twinkle in the eye...

Josi you look so sweet!!! What happened?! *ducks* *giggles*

Comment

*throws things at Sarai*
                    Love ya too hun

And yeah, this 'that was when I...' thing is not so good for those of us who aren't quite as young as others
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

And there I was about to suggest we do a weekly 'What do you remember/what were you doing in *insert random year*'

Edit: Yeah Amanda it's not much fun is it? And I guess we were overdue for some PTB bashing since we haven't seen any for, oh, at least a week
                      hehe you know that could be so fun!

It's really really not anymore. I can't even remember when we had a time of just S/J talk, now it's SGU, which I really don't mind but...when I go on there I want to hear S/J and such and such ya know? And it annoys me when they bash OBPTB *huggles them* Or other ships or bashing of TPTB...

*sigh* I know what you mean Amanda... I'm pretty much only going in for the EotW at the moment

*huggles Woohoos and GimPS*
                      Yeah same here. I've been lurking mostly. But I think after the next few days I might take a break from it. Though feel free to poke me on here about the EotW if I don't post for a while! I'll probably stick around the next few days because of the third part of 'Air' but I think it's time to step back a bit.

Thought I still love S/J!!! Still want to talk about them too but...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        hehe you know that could be so fun!

It's really really not anymore. I can't even remember when we had a time of just S/J talk, now it's SGU, which I really don't mind but...when I go on there I want to hear S/J and such and such ya know? And it annoys me when they bash OBPTB *huggles them* Or other ships or bashing of TPTB...

Yeah same here. I've been lurking mostly. But I think after the next few days I might take a break from it. Though feel free to poke me on here about the EotW if I don't post for a while! I'll probably stick around the next few days because of the third part of 'Air' but I think it's time to step back a bit.

Thought I still love S/J!!! Still want to talk about them too but...
                        I have to be the sour one who says: I do mind.
                        SGU isn't the S/J homebase, even if they're in it. The appearances were short. How much can you drain that out? And as for non S/J SGU discussion, there's space for that in the SGU folder... I actually wood rather see a week of ABC games than SGU spoiler.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hehehe *catches Jos in a bear hug*

*whistles*

p.s. anytime after March 20th for shipmeet? How's that for you?

Euggh, need to reapply the calamine lotion. As a parting gift the swine has left me covered in a rash. Itches like you woodn't believe

I hate calamine lotion. *blows raspberry*

Comment

*huggles Sarai carefully*

Fine with me I have nothing in my diary currently between the end of January and May
                            *bounces with anticipation already*

And I think I'm off to Bedfordshire... night all *huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Josi, what a cute pic!

I think Veggie Joe is cute too.
                              We should send LJ to ask him if he'd like to be an Honorary Shippy Hippy Oh just think of the mempic........

And I think the S/J thread needs...to get it's groove back.
                              Hmmm. Seems to be stuck in a bit of a rut lately.

What got me today (or maybe yesterday, I forget) was that the person who always complains about too much OT was the one that started off the discussion about Mulder/Scully

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Christmas 1984. I think that was the year my sister coated the dog in honey. And I was just a twinkle in the eye...
                              Aw, sweet! sorry, couldn't resist

How are you feeling?

Josi you look so sweet!!! What happened?! *ducks* *giggles*
                              Oh unfair!!! She's still cute, in a sort of librarian type of way *runz away fast*

*throws things at Sarai*
                              Love ya too hun

And yeah, this 'that was when I...' thing is not so good for those of us who aren't quite as young as others
                              Well if it makes you feel better, we can start with 1963 when I fell in love with Paul McCartney............

Comment

*hugs Sarai*
                                *hugs other WooHoos*
                                *hugs PTB*

WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X