The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*high fives Jann*

And I hate it when interesting people start tweeting and actually make me consider signing up.
    NotdoingitNotdoingit...

WoodNight!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woodnight Nad!!!

p.s...

Spoiler:
      SGU = AWESOME !

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Just realised what an impressive contortion of verbage that was

And no worries Jumble - I think we were just using different start points I was waiting until she actually tweeted something before going all flaily
        Yeah, that's it, so was I good an excuse as any

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Woodnight Nad!!!

p.s...

Spoiler:
        SGU = AWESOME !
        Indeed it is

Comment

Where is everyone today? All the threads seem very quiet.

Comment

I DID IT, I DID IT!!!

Boy OT
            Spoiler:
            I'm very proud of myself. I actually got the guts to talk to my lad about our...situation!

Well, I kinda did. Yesterday, I was a little sad about the whole thing, and a little pre-menstrual and generally sooky and he asked me what was wrong and if could he help and I started crying...oops. I couldn't bring myself to tell him what was wrong while I was crying so I told him that I didn't know why I was upset and he kept trying to figure it out for me. After I left, I thought about it and figured that it wasn't worth being this upset and that I had to do something immediately. So I sent him a text telling him that I knew what was wrong and that I would tell him tomorrow (today). So, he asked me what was wrong today, and I told him.

Funnily enough (stupid boys) I was right when I said that I was pretty sure he had no idea. He was very apologetic about the whole thing and felt really bad that I had cried over him. I told him that I really liked being with him and hanging out and the other stuff but that I couldn't handle the fact that he liked someone else. He said that he hadn't seen the other girl in ages and that he really didn't think that it would have worked between them and that he wasn't really sure why he was hanging onto the idea. He said that he hadn't thought about her because the two of us had been so comfortable. I said that I didn't want to be second best, or the person he was with because he couldn't be with her and he just said "forget her. That's over." or something like that. So that was cool. And I don't think he was playing me. He was being serious.

Then we talked about what we would do from now. We decided to have a fairly casual relationship, because both of us are moving away at the end of the year, and there's not too much point getting uber serious if we just have to leave, becaue neither of us want to have a long distance relationship. So we said we would just take it from here and see how we go.

Then I brought up the kissing thing, which he was completely oblivious about too. *rolls eyes* He thought that he was protecting me from liking him too much by not kissing me, because he didn't want me to like him because of the other girl. He didn't want to hurt me. But I told him that the not kissing only made that worse because I was thinking about not kissing him, instead of just letting go. He got really embarrassed and called himself a lot of bad names, and said that he had had to stop himself a few times, because he had really wanted to kiss me. I told him that it was a prostitute thing, and he was fairly mortified. He made me promise to tell him straight away if anything was wrong again, so that he could fix it.

So...we're casually seeing each other. I'm completely happy with that. And I think what makes me the most happy is that if something goes wrong, I can just tell him. It wasn't nearly as scary as I thought. Regardless of anything else, he really does care about me, and it matters to him whether I am happy or not. (apparently I am "the coolest girl I've ever met") Tee hee...And if it turns out in the end (and I really really dont think it will) that he is actually a douche and has just been playing me all along, I won't feel scared about ending it. I feel confident that I can talk to him about this stuff now

And I couldn't have done it with out you, woohoos *huggles* Thank you for all your advice!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Well done Bekki See, communication is the key to all relationships

that started off as 'commentary', but I caught it in time

It's Oren's birthday today, he's four

Nothing puts a smile on a guy's face faster than having a cool new truck to play with

well, when he's four anyway
              Last edited by Jumble; 09 October 2009, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Yay, well done Bekki. So happy for you

Awww!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OREN!!!

That deserves a little dancing:

Comment

YAY Bekki! Good to hear that!

Happy Birthday Oren!

Boys and their toys
                  sigpic

Comment

Woohood!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OREN!!

Wood morning Woohoos! Wood you like to hear about my JM dream I had last night?!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good job Bekki! We're proud of you!

Happy Birthday Oren!!!

He's adorable Jumble! And nice, A spiderman book, he's got good taste!

Morning LJ and yes tell us the dream!

*bounces* 12 hours till Sanctuary!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Well, we were all going to the same Uni (Hey! It's a dream! Roll with it!). And Joe (((JOE))) was a professor, and we were all taking his literature class. Well, one night (it was a night course), we were supposed to have read a short story. I hadn't read it, so I skipped class; I was the teacher's favorite, so I didn't think he'd mind. Anyway, you all came out of class early and said that Joe expected all of us to put our thoughts about the story on the blog, and he would grade our comments. And, he had helpfully suggested that anyone who hadn't read the story yet could get wi-fi at the local coffee shop, read it online and post before the evening was done. So, I went to the coffee shop (you all stayed and repainted the apartment we shared...I saw you in the window as I passed, and you were all having LOTS of fun!), but I saw a friend at the coffee place and chatted for a minute, then left when some shady looking guys came in. But! I left my laptop, so I couldn't post on the blog! OH NO! And I couldn't go back and get it, cuz THOSE GUYS were still there! When the dream ended, I was trying to work up the courage to go to Joe's apartment and tell him the whole story and beg his forgiveness.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Well, we were all going to the same Uni (Hey! It's a dream! Roll with it!). And Joe (((JOE))) was a professor, and we were all taking his literature class. Well, one night (it was a night course), we were supposed to have read a short story. I hadn't read it, so I skipped class; I was the teacher's favorite, so I didn't think he'd mind. Anyway, you all came out of class early and said that Joe expected all of us to put our thoughts about the story on the blog, and he would grade our comments. And, he had helpfully suggested that anyone who hadn't read the story yet could get wi-fi at the local coffee shop, read it online and post before the evening was done. So, I went to the coffee shop (you all stayed and repainted the apartment we shared...I saw you in the window as I passed, and you were all having LOTS of fun!), but I saw a friend at the coffee place and chatted for a minute, then left when some shady looking guys came in. But! I left my laptop, so I couldn't post on the blog! OH NO! And I couldn't go back and get it, cuz THOSE GUYS were still there! When the dream ended, I was trying to work up the courage to go to Joe's apartment and tell him the whole story and beg his forgiveness.
                          Since you're still at Uni, you're obviously not married yet, so go with it

I just dropped Oren back to his mum at the school. He went hurtling across the playground yelling "MUM! MUM! GUESS WHAT SIGH SENT ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY? SHE SENT ME THREE DANCING PENGUINS! THREE!!! AND THEY WERE DANCING LIKE THIS!!!!" and proceeded to demonstrate

I guess he will eventually show her his new truck I feel soooo undermined

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

I can just see Joe in a mortar board...(((JOE)))

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Since you're still at Uni, you're obviously not married yet, so go with it

I just dropped Oren back to his mum at the school. He went hurtling across the playground yelling "MUM! MUM! GUESS WHAT SIGH SENT ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY? SHE SENT ME THREE DANCING PENGUINS! THREE!!! AND THEY WERE DANCING LIKE THIS!!!!" and proceeded to demonstrate

I guess he will eventually show her his new truck I feel soooo undermined

That's the cutest thing!!

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Good on you Bekki, I'm so glad you had the guts to talk to him and you're happy with the way things turned out Just continue to take care of *you*, you're too lovely for some douchy guy to mess you around *huggles*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OREN!!!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Aaaaaaaand we're back!

Oh Naaaaaaaaaaaad you should see what LJ and Josiane have been up to on your FB while GW was down

Comment

Working...
                                X