The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post

My daughter-in-law is trying her best to cheer me up. Got this email from her this morning.

True Friendship... SCOTTISH STYLE!! Are you tired of those weak 'friendship' poems that always sound good,but never actually come close to reality? Well, here are a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cute little smiley faces on this card .. Just the stone cold truth of a great friendship.

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the person who made you sad.
    2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
    3. When you smile -- I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.
    4. When you are scared -- I will take the mickey out of you every chance I get until you're NOT.
    5. When you are worried -- I will tell you stories about how much worse it could be until YOU STOP WHINING!
    6. When you are confused -- I will try to use only little words.
    7. When you are sick -- Stay the heck away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have. 8. When you fall, I will laugh at you, you clumsy arse, but I'll help you up.

This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; Because you are my friend. Send this to 10 of your closest friends.

Then get depressed because you can only think of 4.

Hey, I've just sent it to a lot more than 10

Oooh I likey!

Happy Birthday Nad!

Great song choice. Can I pick the next one?

More music

Apologies for my absence the last couple of days. Long story short,.. huh, not sure there's a short version but, basically, I'm a moderator... somehere on a forum and, my section... poop + moving bladed thingy designed to keep your cool = Trouble + oodles of work for me. Seriously, I've had to sit and review something like 750 pages of posts to try and get to the bottom of where this all started and I've been forced to conclude that some people are just horrible, nasty bullies, who hold a grudge over the tiniest of disputes and have extremely short memories about the masses of positive and supportive posts others have given. Thank goodness for the Woohoos aand a little sanity in my online life.
    ...oh lookie, and there's yet another PM in my inbox there already... best go sort that out.

Oh there's more than just that but, uh, it's a party so let's party on dudes!
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cags for crappy moderating duties*

And OMG! that Beach Boys track took me sooooo far back But ahhhh, the memories it invoked

Comment

*sigh*

Ok, just let me figure out which bit Jann is talking about.........

Is it the Atlantis goes to Vegas one?
        Yep. That one indeed!

Now looking what could have a lot of Brad in it

(((Cags))))
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Cags!
          *hugs for mod stuff*
          Love that song!

This isn't a classic, but I have to share it
          because I love it.

Oh come on! It clearly showed he was asking for snacks...........

*goes out and dances in the street*

*comes back in and grabs clothes*

It's October you know, it's cold out there

Nice banner LJ
          Hm.
          Just Hm.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Yep. That one indeed!

Now looking what could have a lot of Brad in it

(((Cags))))
            Ok, grabbing dvd as we speak. Well, it is Nad's birthday

More music

Comment

*iz very naughty woohoo for not realising it's Nad's birthday*

*huge birthday huggles*

Jumble, that'd be the perfect number plate for you Have you asked for a car swap yet?

*fangurls eveyone's ptb art*

*rummages through pb account* I don't think I have 5 ptb sigs *is very baaaaad woohoo*

I'm not sure this one really counts, but it does have Dan on it!

*note to self: make more ptb sigs!*
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs Oma*
                Thanks!

And yes, Dan counts

More music
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oma what about the Martin sig you made me for my 10,000 posts?

I woodn't swap my car for it, it was a very old battered volvo

I know I know, I'm the one who's expected to do just about anything for Martin, but it's my car FCOL

Of course Dan counts!!

Which reminds me, where's Sarai got to again? Working hard still I guess

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Thanks Cags!
                    *hugs for mod stuff*
                    Love that song!

This isn't a classic, but I have to share it
                    because I love it.

Hm.
                    Just Hm.

Oooh I love that song too!

Ok, grabbing dvd as we speak. Well, it is
                    Nad's birthday

More music
                    yeah, and that one. We're big on the Beach Boys in this house. benjabubs is already a fan of them and the Beatles...hmm, speaking of...

More music

You may notice I'm going for a summery theme in an attempt to kid myself that it's not yet over oh no, no it's not.

Hmm, I'm on 993 posts on page 999 of this thread. I wonder if I can crack a double 1000 tonight?
                    sigpic

Comment

I got a Vid for Nad's birthday!

The Happy Birthday Song (vid by Hoodat Whatzit)
                      sigpic

Comment

Oma what about the Martin sig you made me for my 10,000 posts?

I woodn't swap my car for it, it was a very old battered volvo

I know I know, I'm the one who's expected to do just about anything for Martin, but it's my car FCOL

Of course Dan counts!!

Which reminds me, where's Sarai got to again? Working hard still I guess
                        *runs off to find Martin sig....where the heck did I put it?*

*giggles* So what you really need to do is follow it home from school at a discreet distance, go home and get hammered (so you can be guilt free and enjoy the experience), then when it's dark, grab an accomplice to drive the getaway car, and go nick the number plate
                        sigpic

Comment

Talking of birthday vids, it occurred to me that 'someone' should make one for Joe and one for Coopie, otherwise they might get upset since Brad got one for his birthday

I was looking for birthday songs earlier, but I haven't found one I like yet. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            I got a Vid for Nad's birthday!

The Happy Birthday Song (vid by Hoodat Whatzit)
                            Love that video.

*rocks up with a glass of red and more tunes*

Feeling the love
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              *runs off to find Martin sig....where the heck did I put it?*

*giggles* So what you really need to do is follow it home from school at a discreet distance, go home and get hammered (so you can be guilt free and enjoy the experience), then when it's dark, grab an accomplice to drive the getaway car, and go nick the number plate
                              Oh don't think that hasn't occurred to me

Um...

Nad that counts for Oma, not me ok? I'm still having trouble whittling mine down from 15

Comment

*huggles Jumbly* I'm soooo glad you posted that, cos I can't find it in my pb account

Edit: Hey, that's 5!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X