• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bekki and APA!

WooHood on the Big '69, jumble!

*hugs Joe for awesomeness*

*Happy dances again*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Soooooo...when does the party start? Jann needs it!

*grabs some broccoli*
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah... when does the party start?

*blows one of those little flippy floppy paper slurf horns*

...And no, I haven't a clue on what they're called.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

happy birthday Nad.

Comment

*looks around* So where's the party

Hmmm.... we need some decorations, food, and booooooze...

I think we need more snacks.....

Comment

Booooozeeee...goooooood...Jann needs it

*gives Nad cake with candles since she has to blow the candles out*

Oohhh and Nad if you ever get S5 of SGA...there is this wonderful featurette with mainly Coopie in it You'll love it (I'll caption it soon...when I have the time...it's actually the only thing I've seen of the DVD box so far)

OT personal life
              Spoiler:
              Just broke up with boyfriend...he told me he understood the meaning of "space" but in RL...no way...
              Also when I said it that I broke of ( but did want him as just! a friend) he said "So...do you wanna go on a lunchdate soon?" ...and he said the akward thing that he "loved me" in the same convo*le sigh*(after a month...how?!?!)
              and before I ended the conversation...he asked if, on school, we could drink coffee together and all in the break.

*blinks*...wasn't the whole space thing mainly about school that I have other things to do on school...I mean it looks like I'm a lot on GW...but mostly I work for school have group convo's ...make notes(since my real handwriting is so crappy I can't even read it)...and hang out with my friends...which I am starting to miss because everytime I am with them he shows up. No. Freaking. Space.

Well...it's over. I hope he gets it now...

sooo....Sheppy here I come...back to you honey...my one true love
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Rac!

And Martin is food?!

*thinks*

Yum.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I've done my bit.... who's got the music?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Thanks, Rac!

And Martin is food?!

*thinks*

Yum.
                    Well I meant he was asking for snacks, but now that you mention it.......

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Booooozeeee...goooooood...Jann needs it

*gives Nad cake with candles since she has to blow the candles out*

Oohhh and Nad if you ever get S5 of SGA...there is this wonderful featurette with mainly Coopie in it You'll love it (I'll caption it soon...when I have the time...it's actually the only thing I've seen of the DVD box so far)

OT personal life
                      Spoiler:
                      Just broke up with boyfriend...he told me he understood the meaning of "space" but in RL...no way...
                      Also when I said it that I broke of ( but did want him as just! a friend) he said "So...do you wanna go on a lunchdate soon?" ...and he said the akward thing that he "loved me" in the same convo*le sigh*(after a month...how?!?!)
                      and before I ended the conversation...he asked if, on school, we could drink coffee together and all in the break.

*blinks*...wasn't the whole space thing mainly about school that I have other things to do on school...I mean it looks like I'm a lot on GW...but mostly I work for school have group convo's ...make notes(since my real handwriting is so crappy I can't even read it)...and hang out with my friends...which I am starting to miss because everytime I am with them he shows up. No. Freaking. Space.

Well...it's over. I hope he gets it now...

sooo....Sheppy here I come...back to you honey...my one true love
                      *blows out candles*

I'll just wait untill I see it capped or on YT
                      *hints*

And about the OT: If it makes you happy, then I'm happy too. It probably is for the best, right?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Nad!!

sigpic

Comment

Music... I always have music!

Right here!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Well I meant he was asking for snacks, but now that you mention it.......
                          Yeah... Go make me seem the dirty minded one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Awesome! Thank you

Nad needs to put them all on rotate tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

*blows out candles*

I'll just wait untill I see it capped or on YT
                              *hints*

And about the OT: If it makes you happy, then I'm happy too. It probably is for the best, right?
                              *sigh*

Ok, just let me figure out which bit Jann is talking about.........

Is it the Atlantis goes to Vegas one?

Comment

Music... I always have music!

Right here!

Yeah... Go make me seem the dirty minded one.
                                Oh come on! It clearly showed he was asking for snacks...........

*goes out and dances in the street*

*comes back in and grabs clothes*

It's October you know, it's cold out there

Nice banner LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X