No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Amanda* There's nothing like a new haircut and makeup to make a girl feel good about herself I know, I know, it's shallow and means nothing about how beautiful you are on the inside, but sometimes, who the hell cares? It's a fact. When you look good, you feel good.

Or in my case, as long as the make-up is covering the bags under my eyes and my blotchy skin, I feel good
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Nad and Oma. Yes, I opened it. Yep, another rejection. Agencies just aren't willing to work with our budget. Guess we'll keep waiting with our current agency and maybe look into adopting from the foster system. *sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

((((((((lj))))))))
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Thanks, Nad and Oma. Yes, I opened it. Yep, another rejection. Agencies just aren't willing to work with our budget. Guess we'll keep waiting with our current agency and maybe look into adopting from the foster system. *sigh*
          Darn! Silly agencies.
          It'll happen. You have an awesome family and I'm sure that there's someone out there who will find a happy home with you guys. Good things come to those who wait. There's a truth in most cliches

*hugs*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well, it was a disappointment, to be sure, but it's not the end of the world, either. Just means our kid(s) is still coming.
            sigpic

Comment

Just send in my doc for feedback...I hope the teacher doesn't mind that I was 10 min late
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                (((LJ))))) That sucks! They should know by now how awesome your family is and that you deserve another child

*crosses fingers and toes for good luck*
                sigpic

Comment

Oma! New hair! I want to see. Oh and no way you looked 45 before... nonononono. Not even with the mummyhood effect.
                  And don't you worry about that Jumble; I'll be there ibacked into the corner with you defending our lovely Rick (and licking the other side of his neck aand kissing the other corner of his mouth).

((((LJ)))) Aw people are just madder than fish up a tree for not wanting you to be their child's forevermommy. It's daft it should be about money but, you know. Your baby is still out there and one day really soon, he or she will come home to you.

And a big (((((Woohoo)))) because you restore my faith in human nature every single day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Errr... *blinks*

Spoiler:

Personally, it's rabbits that have that effect on me.

Sweet!

Me neither. Nope, no accent here.

Yay Jann. Fab news. If he gets too much again just say in a stern you-exaspperate-me-but-I-love-you-anyway voice "remember what we agreed!"

Umm... but...but... I wasn't rollerskating on a beach while someone plays powerchords?

Hey at least it's not "mother nature's monthly gift" or someone imploring us to "have a happy period".
                    Sorry, I know I am PMSing right now and that advert is a sure fire way of making me want to rip someone's head off and... umm, I'll just... shut up now.
                    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    I blame Cags for putting that image in my poor head.

I have a big imagination

Yeah, It's my time too and I have to say that those ads really do make me wonder who ever feels like jumping around in tight white pants because her period is so joyfull it makes you want to let everyone know that your product smells like lavender, has wings like those on a boeing and has a special blue power core that can absorb cups of tomato juice...

Hm.
                    *blinks*

Another night one hopes for no lurking PTB...
                    *smiles understandingly and passes out the chocolate.... *

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    *huggles Amanda* There's nothing like a new haircut and makeup to make a girl feel good about herself I know, I know, it's shallow and means nothing about how beautiful you are on the inside, but sometimes, who the hell cares? It's a fact. When you look good, you feel good.

Or in my case, as long as the make-up is covering the bags under my eyes and my blotchy skin, I feel good
                    Amanda--psychologists have found a direct correlation between good grooming and depression...i.e. people who are clinically depressed usually aren't taking care of themselves. They have also found that getting yourself "fixed up" (makeup, hair etc...) can lead to a feeling of well-being which staves off depression...sooooo do it for your mental health!

Well Oma--- nothing like some good make-up to hide the fact we are fortythirty-something!

Comment

Comment

Woooo! I really like the icons, Jumble!
                        sigpic

Comment

WooHood! Awesome icons, jumble.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

And a big (((((Woohoo)))) because you restore my faith in human nature every single day.
                          Aww!
                          And *nods*.

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                          *smiles understandingly and passes out the chocolate.... *
                          Thanks
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*drooooooooools at Martin icons*

That's good on the morning
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              Oh, and I'm feeling the need for more honesty.......despite the fact I know it'll get me in trouble with Jumble

*eyes sig*

Rick, your neck looks lovely.

*lick*

As does your mouth.

*visualises Grace kiss*

*hides flaming cheeks while attempting to leave the gutter to find somewhere cool to hide*
                              Why wood that get you into trouble

He does have a nice neck.

It's just not a PTB neck....

((((((((((LJ))))))))))
                              Last edited by Jumble; 02 October 2009, 02:02 AM.

Comment

*huggles Woohoos for being amaxing human specimens*

LJ - Your kidlet will find you!!! And it will be awesome!!!

Jumble - sweeeeeeeeet icons *drools*

Cags - You're right, that horse in the water thing does look a lot cooler than it probably is. And LOL LOL LOL on the tampon ad saga...extra lols to Nad for that too. I may or may not have snorted milk

Jann - Yay that your boy talk went so well! Faith is restored in the male sex once more

Amanda - Are you and your cousin's BF still as good friends as you were before they started going out?

Oma - I wanna see your new haaaaaaaaaaiiiiiir!!!!!!

I didn't have the talk with the boy, even though I saw him yesterday. He's Samoan and his whole family live there, so he was a little sad. So I didn't think that was fair. But there was no touching at all, apart from a goodbye hug, and I felt quite good about the talk that will soon be coming. I felt like I had some power back in the situation, so that was good.

*huggles Woohoos again for their AMAZING advice and support*

I'll let you know how the chat goes the first available second I have after we have it. I have a good feeling about it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X