No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, y'all. I did another adoption vid, as the last one didn't quite meet the web site's guidelines. *sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spNmdfs9xbU
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Hey, y'all. I did another adoption vid, as the last one didn't quite meet the web site's guidelines. *sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spNmdfs9xbU
      You know what? I think that one is better. It really shows what a beautiful family you have

Do you really get that much snow? Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        You know what? I think that one is better. It really shows what a beautiful family you have

Do you really get that much snow? Wow!
        That was actually our cabin up in the mountains (That we share with Andy's family and all his cousins, etc.). We love spending time there! But, yeah, on a good year, we get that much snow. Yippee!
        sigpic

Comment

That was actually our cabin up in the mountains (That we share with Andy's family and all his cousins, etc.). We love spending time there! But, yeah, on a good year, we get that much snow. Yippee!
          You know, in this country snow is a nightmare It must be so nice to be somewhere where it's actually fun!

I love that sepia pic of Andy and the kids

You have so much to offer to children, I really hope you are successful in finding a new member for your family *crosses fingers and toes*

Comment

You know, in this country snow is a nightmare It must be so nice to be somewhere where it's actually fun!

I love that sepia pic of Andy and the kids
            Thanks. There are a lot of cute moments with Andy and the kids in this one. *huggles hubby*

Yeah, we mostly hate snow here, too, but it's awful fun to play in and ride snowmobiles across.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks. There are a lot of cute moments with Andy and the kids in this one. *huggles hubby*
              *huggles Andy too* Joe will be soooo jealous

Yeah, we mostly hate snow here, too, but it's awful fun to play in and ride snowmobiles across.
              Brings this country to a grinding halt We're just not geared up for it, because it happens so rarely. And then we're all so busy trying to 'deal' with it, we forget to play

Comment

Awww LJ that was a beautiful vid, I love the one pic you have in there where you have one of the kids hand is on top of one of yours, it's so cute I'll keep you in my prayers, someone would be crazy not to place a child with your wonderful family!

And yay! I'm happy my Phillies (My baseball team) won the division (that means they get to go to the play off's, they play 5 games with one team, if they win there's another 7 game series, and then if they win that they get to play in the World Series which is another 7 game series, which is the baseball championship, they won the championship last year ) so I'm excited, (I'll be wearing my shirt, hat and Jacket as well as my phillies bag tomorrow!)

But right now I have a report that needs to get done by tomorrow...and it's almost 11:30 here...and I have to wake up at 5:45 And I have to do it on why Mankind needs a space program (which is why I LOVE APA's screen name so much, because it means 'To the Stars despite adversity' I actually have quotes on index card up on the wall in my room and the ones that mean the most to me and that ones up there)

Martin and RDA thunk!

By the way Jumble, your 'You can keep your hat on' sig came up and I immediately saw the 'hat' as 'pants' and wondered why the heck he'd want to keep those on
                Last edited by Regularamanda; 30 September 2009, 07:40 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*waves at guest* Hello, Guest. How are you tonight?
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww, LJ, I love the new vid as well

Good luck on the report, Amanda!

*hugs WooHoos*
                    *hugs PTB*
                    *Happy Dances. Nekkid.*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      <snip>

By the way Jumble, your 'You can keep your hat on' sig came up and I immediately saw the 'hat' as 'pants' and wondered why the heck he'd want to keep those on
                      You saw HAT as PANTS???

That's a heck of a leap, even for your guttery mind

Comment

You saw HAT as PANTS???

That's a heck of a leap, even for your guttery mind

I learned from the best!

There it is again!

Edit- Wait...you don't have it on the rotating sig, D'oh!

Oh those freaky looking nibbins things you posted a few pages back...I never knew what they were...and yesterday I watched that episode of Sanctuary, good ep!

Comment

Lovely vid LJ
                          sigpic

Comment

I learned from the best!

There it is again!

Edit- Wait...you don't have it on the rotating sig, D'oh!
                            Clintonio's been down for two days So he'll be keeping his hat on until it's back up

Oh those freaky looking nibbins things you posted a few pages back...I never knew what they were...and yesterday I watched that episode of Sanctuary, good ep!
                            Nubbins I liked the one that peed all over Will

Edit: *waves to Jasmina*

Comment

Clintonio's been down for two days So he'll be keeping his hat on until it's back up

Nubbins I liked the one that peed all over Will

Edit: *waves to Jasmina*
                              hehe or keep his pants on, besides on the left he's squatting and I'm drawn to the shorts and it just went from there...

Aw man I was close! Hehe I love that seen...all that UST... Shh! I know it was just because of the Nubbins, but let a girl dream!

Comment

hehe or keep his pants on, besides on the left he's squatting and I'm drawn to the shorts and it just went from there...

Aw man I was close! Hehe I love that seen...all that UST... Shh! I know it was just because of the Nubbins, but let a girl dream!
                                Yep, alien influence strikes again

Did you finish your report, or were you too busy fantasizing about Martin's pants?

Comment

Working...
                                X