X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    You do realise it's his birthday soon?

October is going to be a busy month for us I think
    Yes. Let us not forget Joe's b-day is the 16th.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Yes. Let us not forget Joe's b-day is the 16th.
      Ah, but Coopie's is before that And someone else's is before that

CONGRATS ON 8900 LJ

Comment

You do realise it's his birthday soon?

October is going to be a busy month for us I think
        Yes, yes...

Ah, but Coopie's is before that And someone else's is before that

CONGRATS ON 8900 LJ
        Really? Who?

And congrats LJ!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I made this in half the time I made the previous sigs, but still. It's love

EDIT: Look! He's almost as gorgeous as AT!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            I made this in half the time I made the previous sigs, but still. It's love

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...zzzzrcctsx.jpg

EDIT: Look! He's almost as gorgeous as AT!
            Oh I beg to differ! You've made him look even more sexy gorgeous than AT

Comment

Thanks for all the advice girls....I actually had a talk with my brother about it too...

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Yeah best not use those words.
              wasn't thinking of them...

I don't know, I guess it depends on how much time you spend together and how in your life he is when you're not actually together - texts and internet can be a bad thing sometimes.
              Well he is in the same class as I am...so every single moment I'm on school I see him...in the beginning it's all fun and all, but that's going of easily...like the excitement is already out of it(after a month).
              text and internet are in this case a bad thing since I feel like I'm being checked on. For example today. I had the Spanish test and he doesn't has Spanish(it's an extra curricular thing) so I was learning and never answer the phone then...he called me 4 times! and texted me twice...with this sad message of that I didn't spoke to him today...and then I was like "I did spoke to you...in class..."
              So I was so ticked off when I spoke to him tonight(on msn because I went home and he lives 2 hours away from me) that I was kinda *****y...
              Also he would come on friday but the closer it gets the more I am that I don't like the idea of him coming to my place already... It's weird...because I do like him(d'oh) but I feel like my freedom is going away...

It also doesnt help that I'm not this mushy girly girl that needs a strong boy/man etc. around her. and he's really of the affectionate way while I have issues with that...in the beginning he was doing it very well but ever since it's "official" he's very open with it(changing) and I don't like it!

I also have problems with discussing it with my friends because they'll say it will be the .... (enter random number) one that I dump quickly because I'm afraid...

Aw WooHoos, let's not tar the entire male population with the same brush. There are some nice, sensitive, caring, understanding men out there. You just have to look really hard for them And then try hard not to let them slip through your fingers.
              I know! I will try...but...it's hard...

Sorry for all the babbling girls... ...I feel so bad about it because I should be happy with boyfriend and all...and not feel like this!
              sigpic

Comment

Jann it sounds to me like you've a got a bad case of 'cold feet'. If you really like him, talk to him. Communication really is the key to relationships. You need to come to an understanding with each other about how much time you spend together and what you both want/expect from the relationship at this time. It will change as things progress, so you need to keep talking. And although he doesn't need to know 'everything' about your past, you probably will have to let him know that things have happened that have made you wary of getting too involved too quickly. If he cares about you, he will at least try to understand and give you some space to let things progress slowly.

It sounds like he's really keen and maybe a bit surprised that he's 'caught' someone as fantastic as you, so he's gone into overdrive in order to show you that he cares. So don't be too hard on him, but yes, let him know how you feel

Jeez, we're all very intense today. Time for a little levity.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  hehe - I scared you all away (or to sleep, to be more accurate)

Alright, here's the deluge
                  (if you're the Too Much Information kind of person, you might not want to read. I'm not censoring )

Spoiler:
                  Ok. So I'm sure I've bored you all to death in the last couple of months with the stories of my 'friend.' But just in case you've missed out, let me start at the beginning.

I go to dance school with this guy. We became really good friends and one day discussed (half jokingly) the possiblity of having sex. That day, he told me that it would be fun, but that he actually liked this other girl, so he didn't know if it would be a good idea or not. I told him that it probably wasn't a good idea then, and he agreed with me, and then told me that he kinda liked me too. Fast forward a couple of weeks of non-awkward friendship and we find ourselves at a party, fairly inebriated. We make out a bit. Lovely. The same thing happens every couple of weeks or so. We go to Melbourne (for an audition, not as a couple or anything) but end up spending the whole week together, like its a holiday. Very lovely. More making out. A couple of weeks later, he sends me a text telling me that he still likes this other girl but that he would like to have sex with me. That week he asks whether I like him. I tell him that I do, and that he already knew that. He agrees. I don't ask him how he feels. Idiot. He tells me that he doesn't want to kiss me because to him, kissing is too personal. Very tiny part of my heart breaks off and gets absorbed into my bloodstream. End of that week, we have sex. (me for the first time). It's all quite nice. We hang out and hook up regularly. He tells me he plans on seeing this other girl on the holidays. I don't ask any questions. I meet his friends. They tell him he should date me. He tells me this, but then doesn't ask me out.

So - the problem is, I really really like this guy and have absolutely no idea how he feels about me. I knwo that I should break off all 'physical' contact until I know what's going on, but I don't know how to ask. I'm really bad at confrontation, and I'm really worried that if I tell him how I feel that he will break this off. I get that it might be a good thing in the long run to do that, but I just don't want to! It's so annoying. I should just be happy with what I've got, but I feel like I'm spending every waking moment wondering whether he's talking to that other girl, or being with her, and not at all thinking about me the way I think about him.

Hahaha - even just writing this I become all too aware of what an idiot I am for getting into this situation. On paper, it sounds like he's treating me a lot worse than what he actually is. He told me about this girl straight up, and I decdied to go along with it anyway, so I can't really blame him for not falling head over heals for me. I don't know why I expected it would change, but...ah poo. It's just poo. Jumble told me months ago that I should get out, and I knew that she was right, but Id never been in love or had my heart broken and I figured that I had better start sometime. So I jumped in.

Every now and then he tells me that it shouldn't be this comfortable, when we're sitting talking or something. I want to scream at him that it is supposed to be this comfortable, because that's what relationships are like. We tell each other everything (well, mostly he tells me everything...I'm not that much of a sharer...which is one of the reasons I havent said any of this to him). And every now and then, a friend will tell me that they love the way he lokos at me, like I'm special...but I never see that and I worry that they are just saying ti to make me feel better.

So...Woohoos - HELP ME!!! What am I supposed to do? I want to be with him, but I don't know how to tell him without ruining everything! And I don't know how to do what I need to do. I don't know how to tell him how I feel. How??????

Oh dear...that was long...sorry
                  Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  Oh Jumbly *huggles* Trust me, you're not harsh at all! I need a mummy opinion, seeing as I havent told my mummy And you're an excellent mummy

Exactly what I needed to hear, in fact. In my friend's defence, I honestly think he thinks he's protecting me with the not kissing thing. I don't think he understands. *rolls eyes* and the other girl...well, they don't ever see each other, they just talk on facebook and on the phone...it's odd and I don't understand it...whatever. He really is a nice guy. He just...*shrugs* He doesn't get it (and I don't even think that's just the love talking)

Which is why I need help. I don't know how to have that conversation When is an appropriate time to bring up stuff like that?

Urgh...what a mess

((((((((((((((((Woohoos))))))))))))))) You know I love you! Thank you, thank you!

(((((Bekki)))))) remember one important thing...from my marriage & family class a few years ago---
                  Spoiler:
                  sex really is different for men than it is for women. psychologically speaking for women it's a sign of commitment (usually), for mae it's "getting laid" (usually again!). In other words women usually want a commitment with sex, men just want the sex. So of course you would feel about it differently than he does. Just remember you need to make sure your emotional needs are not getting lost in the "flash bang" of the sex. Yeah it feels good, really good. but how do you feel when he leaves? or talks about the other girl? how do you feel about yourself?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Ok...since it's "ask the woohoos" day today...I need to ask this
                  How can I say in a nice way against my BF that he needs to back of coz I need space...atm he's EVERYWHERE...if I'm on my computer...talking...phone..trying to call me...school ...hanging around me...
                  I just *can't* do my own stuff without having him around me...and it's really annoying me to the point that I am freakin' annoyed with him(already)
                  I don't know how to start the conversation with him that I just don't want to go this quickly...I need time and space(coz of past trouble with intimacy; which he doesn't need to know yet)

So..please help me how I can tell this to him in a good way...
                  suggest he spend some time with "the guys watching a (whatever) game"? I agree with needing a girl's day out, or just tell him you need some "me" time. he sounds insecure, that could be why he is so clinging...just be honest. My hubby knows I love my "alone" time...if I don't get what I need, I can't be what others need me to be. try a (gentle) straight talk with him.

ok enough advice from me ((((bekki)))) (((((jann))))) remember we all love you gals.

Comment

*hugs Jann again*
                    *waves at Rac*

Jumble... I only know noticed that the WooHoo sigs all say Mr. Shea, Wright, Wood. But the Nad and Coopie one just says Coopie.

That's cute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *hugs Jann again*

Jumble... I only know noticed that the WooHoo sigs all say Mr. Shea, Wright, Wood. But the Nad and Coopie one just says Coopie.

That's cute!
                      Ah well, we know you and Coopie are past being formal with each other

Comment

Ah well, we know you and Coopie are past being formal with each other

I need a ''Coopie is my homeboy'' t-shirt.
                        We need ''I'm down with The Pee-Tee-Bee'' t-shirts too.

sigpic

Comment

I've put a little vid of Suzy's new horse on my FB He's soooo lovely (click HQ)

And that's Mike behind him

Comment

Bekki...I don't think there's much more I can add that would improve on all the advice Jumble and the others have given you. But I'd just reiterate that you deserve so much better than this. You're worth so much more than this. Accept nothing less than the very best. And this guy *ain't* the very best. At least not like this. I wish you all the best when you finally sit down and talk to him, but hard as it might be, don't be afraid to walk out that door. It might hurt now, but it won't forever. There's someone out there who deserves you, Bekki. And when it's right, it sure won't feel like this.

((((Bekki))))
                            sigpic

Comment

Cute horse!
                              I'll watch the vid tomorrow.

Bed. WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                                Bekki...I don't think there's much more I can add that would improve on all the advice Jumble and the others have given you. But I'd just reiterate that you deserve so much better than this. You're worth so much more than this. Accept nothing less than the very best. And this guy *ain't* the very best. At least not like this. I wish you all the best when you finally sit down and talk to him, but hard as it might be, don't be afraid to walk out that door. It might hurt now, but it won't forever. There's someone out there who deserves you, Bekki. And when it's right, it sure won't feel like this.

((((Bekki))))
                                That's it in a nutshell

WoodNight Nad *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X