The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    While you were away, LJ did play! (And I needed the distraction, so don't hate me too much)
    Ok, but puleeeeeze, I'd rather eat thunk Joe's shoes...........

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Well yes. You were probably gouging your eyes out and going nonononono in denial what with all the odd thunking going on. First PDL and then some of us decided to naughtily suggest RDA was actually a PTB. And AT! You see we really need you here to keep th thread in line or all sorts of madness ensues.
    That's it exactly

Sorry LJ

Ah, here it was...

IMG tags left in purely for illustrative purposes.
    When I quoted that ^^ all I saw was 'for illustrative purposes [size]'

So you see it had to be done.

EDIT: Oooh Nubbins is on Sci Fi +1 right now. *iz happy*
    And proper responses, every one

Except, it was Nad that started it? Again?

Nubbins you say?

Spoiler:

And with that I'm off to bed. WoodNight WooHoos

Comment

So I was on here at my school...in the library with lots of other people surrounding me...and I realized I can't do that anymore Someone wood probably walk by and see all the nekkidness and think I was on something I shouldn't be

*huggles Jumble* So glad you're back, we've missed you!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Shirts like that are sold here for 1/3 of that price... and when you add the shipping cost... of course they don't have the Sanctuary logo

Did I mentioned that I still don't have a job?
        well...it's all for the logo

*hugs* You get one soon! Otherwise just come in here...I'm sure I can find a job for you...in one way or the other!

Me likey LOTS!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *squishy huggles Oma*
        See, Jumble, it was all Oma's fault... and Nad's... and LJ's...
        *whistles innocently*
        This proves my point of being innocent!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        So I was on here at my school...in the library with lots of other people surrounding me...and I realized I can't do that anymore Someone wood probably walk by and see all the nekkidness and think I was on something I shouldn't be

....that's what I do every single day... You meet people through it...

(((Oma)))

Just got back from a "girls night out" with my friend who is also a hairdresser(so she cut my hair too...finally after 3+ months!) *happy sigh*

Now off studying since I have an exam tomorrow!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*hugs* You get one soon! Otherwise just come in here...I'm sure I can find a job for you...in one way or the other!

Me likey LOTS!

This proves my point of being innocent!

....that's what I do every single day... You meet people through it...

(((Oma)))

Just got back from a "girls night out" with my friend who is also a hairdresser(so she cut my hair too...finally after 3+ months!) *happy sigh*

Now off studying since I have an exam tomorrow!
          But I'm shy

You just got it cut 3 months ago and you're getting it cut again? I haven't had my hair cut in 2+ years

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Woodnight Jumble!

Jann, girly night out. yay. For me, it's been soooo long.

EDIT: ooh Nibbins. I love that episode so much.
            sigpic

Comment

*happy dance for Jumble going to SE*

And just FYI: 3 yr old daughter + watermelon shampoo + Big Brother's craft drawer= Big, Sticky Mess.

*sigh*
              little girls can be so very creative can't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                But I'm shy
                No you're not... you're not shy in here...so why in RL?

You just got it cut 3 months ago and you're getting it cut again? I haven't had my hair cut in 2+ years
                I've got bangs mine was waaay too long...I nomally get my hair cut every 8 weeks (it really helps having a friend who is a hairdresser and does it for free) ...she earns credits for school with it

Cags *hugs* for it being a long time...but my problem was: no alcohol...still sick but I promised to go out and all...so we just took it easy and made it an early evening! (and started earlier)
                sigpic

Comment

Merry morning, woohoos!!!

*runs nekkid through the thread*

*licks Martin*

*drools on LJ's new Joe sig*

So - when I get home from work tonight, I am going to need your help, Woohoos! It will involve a loooooooooong story and me needing a kick up the six! So get your "experienced woman" (or inexperienced, if the case may be *winks at youngies*) hats ready, because I might need it

(oooh, leave you in suspense, it makes it sound much cooler than it really is )
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    EDIT: Oooh Nubbins is on Sci Fi +1 right now. *iz happy*
                    There's a nubbin on my bed at home. One of the group that went on the Santuary tour made them for AT, DK and us. She was planning to make more for MW, RD, RR and CH.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

hehe - I scared you all away (or to sleep, to be more accurate)

Alright, here's the deluge
                      (if you're the Too Much Information kind of person, you might not want to read. I'm not censoring )

Spoiler:
                      Ok. So I'm sure I've bored you all to death in the last couple of months with the stories of my 'friend.' But just in case you've missed out, let me start at the beginning.

I go to dance school with this guy. We became really good friends and one day discussed (half jokingly) the possiblity of having sex. That day, he told me that it would be fun, but that he actually liked this other girl, so he didn't know if it would be a good idea or not. I told him that it probably wasn't a good idea then, and he agreed with me, and then told me that he kinda liked me too. Fast forward a couple of weeks of non-awkward friendship and we find ourselves at a party, fairly inebriated. We make out a bit. Lovely. The same thing happens every couple of weeks or so. We go to Melbourne (for an audition, not as a couple or anything) but end up spending the whole week together, like its a holiday. Very lovely. More making out. A couple of weeks later, he sends me a text telling me that he still likes this other girl but that he would like to have sex with me. That week he asks whether I like him. I tell him that I do, and that he already knew that. He agrees. I don't ask him how he feels. Idiot. He tells me that he doesn't want to kiss me because to him, kissing is too personal. Very tiny part of my heart breaks off and gets absorbed into my bloodstream. End of that week, we have sex. (me for the first time). It's all quite nice. We hang out and hook up regularly. He tells me he plans on seeing this other girl on the holidays. I don't ask any questions. I meet his friends. They tell him he should date me. He tells me this, but then doesn't ask me out.

So - the problem is, I really really like this guy and have absolutely no idea how he feels about me. I knwo that I should break off all 'physical' contact until I know what's going on, but I don't know how to ask. I'm really bad at confrontation, and I'm really worried that if I tell him how I feel that he will break this off. I get that it might be a good thing in the long run to do that, but I just don't want to! It's so annoying. I should just be happy with what I've got, but I feel like I'm spending every waking moment wondering whether he's talking to that other girl, or being with her, and not at all thinking about me the way I think about him.

Hahaha - even just writing this I become all too aware of what an idiot I am for getting into this situation. On paper, it sounds like he's treating me a lot worse than what he actually is. He told me about this girl straight up, and I decdied to go along with it anyway, so I can't really blame him for not falling head over heals for me. I don't know why I expected it would change, but...ah poo. It's just poo. Jumble told me months ago that I should get out, and I knew that she was right, but Id never been in love or had my heart broken and I figured that I had better start sometime. So I jumped in.

Every now and then he tells me that it shouldn't be this comfortable, when we're sitting talking or something. I want to scream at him that it is supposed to be this comfortable, because that's what relationships are like. We tell each other everything (well, mostly he tells me everything...I'm not that much of a sharer...which is one of the reasons I havent said any of this to him). And every now and then, a friend will tell me that they love the way he lokos at me, like I'm special...but I never see that and I worry that they are just saying ti to make me feel better.

So...Woohoos - HELP ME!!! What am I supposed to do? I want to be with him, but I don't know how to tell him without ruining everything! And I don't know how to do what I need to do. I don't know how to tell him how I feel. How??????

Oh dear...that was long...sorry
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh Bekki, BEKKI!!!

You've answered your own question haven't you? The fact that 'on paper' it looks like he's treating you worse than he is actually shows that he is treating you that badly He's either using you because he knows how you feel and you've made it easy for him, or he's just scared of getting into a deeper relationship and is using the other girl as an excuse to avoid it.

And seriously, kissing is personal but sex isn't???? What an insult!!!!

The sensible thing to do is be honest and tell him how you feel. Tell him your feelings for him are much deeper than friendship, and that he's hurting you with his talk of the other girl. Tell him that if he doesn't feel the same, and if he doesn't want to be in an exclusive relationship with you, you'll have to stop seeing him.

But you won't, because you're in love and all sense has gone out the window

So do whatever you want to do, but be prepared to get your heart broken and feel like crap for letting him use you. Life is for learning, and most of us insist on learning everything the hard way

(Well, you did ask ) *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

(if you're the Too Much Information kind of person, you might not want to read. I'm not censoring )

Spoiler:
                          Ok. So I'm sure I've bored you all to death in the last couple of months with the stories of my 'friend.' But just in case you've missed out, let me start at the beginning.

I go to dance school with this guy. We became really good friends and one day discussed (half jokingly) the possiblity of having sex. That day, he told me that it would be fun, but that he actually liked this other girl, so he didn't know if it would be a good idea or not. I told him that it probably wasn't a good idea then, and he agreed with me, and then told me that he kinda liked me too. Fast forward a couple of weeks of non-awkward friendship and we find ourselves at a party, fairly inebriated. We make out a bit. Lovely. The same thing happens every couple of weeks or so. We go to Melbourne (for an audition, not as a couple or anything) but end up spending the whole week together, like its a holiday. Very lovely. More making out. A couple of weeks later, he sends me a text telling me that he still likes this other girl but that he would like to have sex with me. That week he asks whether I like him. I tell him that I do, and that he already knew that. He agrees. I don't ask him how he feels. Idiot. He tells me that he doesn't want to kiss me because to him, kissing is too personal. Very tiny part of my heart breaks off and gets absorbed into my bloodstream. End of that week, we have sex. (me for the first time). It's all quite nice. We hang out and hook up regularly. He tells me he plans on seeing this other girl on the holidays. I don't ask any questions. I meet his friends. They tell him he should date me. He tells me this, but then doesn't ask me out.

So - the problem is, I really really like this guy and have absolutely no idea how he feels about me. I knwo that I should break off all 'physical' contact until I know what's going on, but I don't know how to ask. I'm really bad at confrontation, and I'm really worried that if I tell him how I feel that he will break this off. I get that it might be a good thing in the long run to do that, but I just don't want to! It's so annoying. I should just be happy with what I've got, but I feel like I'm spending every waking moment wondering whether he's talking to that other girl, or being with her, and not at all thinking about me the way I think about him.

Hahaha - even just writing this I become all too aware of what an idiot I am for getting into this situation. On paper, it sounds like he's treating me a lot worse than what he actually is. He told me about this girl straight up, and I decdied to go along with it anyway, so I can't really blame him for not falling head over heals for me. I don't know why I expected it would change, but...ah poo. It's just poo. Jumble told me months ago that I should get out, and I knew that she was right, but Id never been in love or had my heart broken and I figured that I had better start sometime. So I jumped in.

Every now and then he tells me that it shouldn't be this comfortable, when we're sitting talking or something. I want to scream at him that it is supposed to be this comfortable, because that's what relationships are like. We tell each other everything (well, mostly he tells me everything...I'm not that much of a sharer...which is one of the reasons I havent said any of this to him). And every now and then, a friend will tell me that they love the way he lokos at me, like I'm special...but I never see that and I worry that they are just saying ti to make me feel better.

So...Woohoos - HELP ME!!! What am I supposed to do? I want to be with him, but I don't know how to tell him without ruining everything! And I don't know how to do what I need to do. I don't know how to tell him how I feel. How??????

Do you seriously want advice on that?

It sounds to me like you know what you need to do, but you know it's going to be hard so don't want to do it.

Well here goes then...

Spoiler:
                          I'd suggest you draw the line and say you're only going to be friends - none of that physical stuff. He needs to grow up and realise sex has a lot of emotions and responsibilities that go with it, and saying it doesn't count because he likes someone else is nonsense. What would he do if you got pregnant? Say it doesn't count because he didn't mean it? Just remember the only contraception that is 100% effective is not doing it.
                          You deserve better!

Sorry , you did ask.

Comment

*blinks*

Well... as long as it doesn't involve me standing on a street corner wearing a very short skirt, I'll be on the next flight out.

And good luck with the exam.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Spoiler:

Hmmm....
                            Spoiler:
                            I really think you should sit down and have a nice chat with him and he needs to decide what he wants. Personally I never found 'sitting on two chairs' to be a very smart thing, and that's exactly what he's doing. It's not fair to you and it's not fair to the other girl. (Does she know about you?)

What I would call a 'perfect scenario' would be you to meet up with the other girl, go out and party, find yourselves some nice guys (please not the same guy) and kick this guy's cheating bum out. You did ask

But it's your life and it's your decision.
                            sigpic

Comment

(((Bekki)))) That's a mess...and oh boy...sex is something...for sure..you should let him know that...if he's doing that all with you, he should choose...that girl or you. IMHO. but...I am bad with advice since I am bad with relationships

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              *blinks*

Well... as long as it doesn't involve me standing on a street corner wearing a very short skirt, I'll be on the next flight out.

And good luck with the exam.

Hmm...I'll try to avoide that...I know something...you can become my new housemaid since our other one had surgery and all this week and won't be back for a while
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm...I'll try to avoide that...I know something...you can become my new housemaid since our other one had surgery and all this week and won't be back for a while
                                OK... but you should know I totally suck at house work... and nothing will ever get done...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X