The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    He and Joe were trying to tell us how much they love us, I'm sure!
    Yes........................or they just love #69
    sigpic

Comment

*worries about Nad being left alone too much*

*although she does produce rather good artwork.....*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      So...26 isn't ancient...wow...that's something new!!!
      *looks sternly at daughter*

If you want your bf to survive dinner on Friday young lady, I suggest you don't annoy your Mother by suggesting she is more than ancient!

Wait! *squints at screenname...I am Ancient!*

Never mind

Don't worry Jann! Your Dad and brother will scare the cr@p outta him and threaten him to within an inch of his life. Your Mom will smile and tell them not to be mean. But when you kiss him goodnight, he'll forget all about the family cos his attention is all on you

See? Nothing to worry about

BTW, your new AT sig is fab

EH-T - Your John story is just priceless *giggles helplessly*
      sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, Oma, I'll be good.
        *nods*
        I can be alone just fi...

''The WooHoos love me this much.''

''It's because I wear these''

*Coopie checks GW*
        *notices increase in Coopie thunk*

*Martin demands a look at the statistics*
        *Reads the posts*

*Brad likes it*

*Coopie calls Joe*

*Joe wonders why his stalker posts Coopie thunk and tries to come up with a plan to win her back.*
        *Wonders if eating his shoes wood do*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Martin, I do still love you, but it needs to be done:

Jealousy amongst TPTB after reading the WooHoodStock Thread:

''Hmpf. It's more like...''

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

And then, one fine day, martin decides to show everyone the true size of the tool:

Last edited by DutchIndeed; 27 September 2009, 01:30 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              *looks sternly at daughter*

If you want your bf to survive dinner on Friday young lady, I suggest you don't annoy your Mother by suggesting she is more than ancient!

Wait! *squints at screenname...I am Ancient!*

Never mind
              I won't say a thing...

There is a reason I call my dad "oldie" (its my nickname for him; only dutch version)

Don't worry Jann! Your Dad and brother will scare the cr@p outta him and threaten him to within an inch of his life. Your Mom will smile and tell them not to be mean. But when you kiss him goodnight, he'll forget all about the family cos his attention is all on you

See? Nothing to worry about
              Actually it's brothers(I have two of them) and the gf of one brother...yes...he'll be introduced in hell...and if everything goes fine I'll ask him to come on Sunday which is our annual family meeting. I'm pure evil...but he said he would try to behave...(now I have to get my brothers and father so far to promise that too)

But I think your scenario will be quite real...but I am gonna save him at the end of the night by going to the movies with him
              BTW, your new AT sig is fab
              Thanks! It's very simple though...I think
              sigpic

Comment

This thread has made me laugh like a loon tonight. I keep getting funny looks from hubby here.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                And then, one fine day, martin decides to show everyone the true size of the tool:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...rtinvwfndr.jpg
                Is it wrong that the first thing my eyes looked at wasn't his... lens?

Jann...ooh BF meeting the family (that's kinda big. )

Don't mind me, just biding my time while The Video From Hell produces so I can preview just how rubbish it really is.
                sigpic

Comment

*dies laughing*
                  sigpic

Comment

...and there was Joe thunk...

...and it was good.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah, there's the Joe thunk again.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Is it wrong that the first thing my eyes looked at wasn't his... lens?
                      ...Do I want to know?

sigpic

Comment

*happy dances nekkid through the thread*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

...Do I want to know?

Pht! I was talking about the little toolkit thingy on his belt.... or the headphones casually strewn around his neck... or that fella in the background with the curlyish gingerish hair visible over his right shoulder... or the pretty patterns on the floor... or those dangerously unsafe trailing leads... or... or... or the shorts and sneakers combo on the guy in the background with the blinky light equipment...

Afternoon Woohoos! *waves broccoli*
                          sigpic

Comment

Pht! I was talking about the little toolkit thingy on his belt.... or the headphones casually strewn around his neck... or that fella in the background with the curlyish gingerish hair visible over his right shoulder... or the pretty patterns on the floor... or those dangerously unsafe trailing leads... or... or... or the shorts and sneakers combo on the guy in the background with the blinky light equipment...

*blinks* ...sure...

I need brocoli...since this lecture is kiling me from boredom...and someone(not to say a name) is watching American football next to me on his laptop
                            sigpic

Comment

Umm.....

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Woohoos!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X