The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    So...26 isn't ancient...wow...that's something new!!!
    *blows a raspberry at Jann*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *blows a raspberry at Jann*
      Thanks...I think...

But...perhaps you and bro can hook up then...he's the only one in here without a girlfriend(well I have bf but that's just the male version )
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks...I think...

But...perhaps you and bro can hook up then...he's the only one in here without a girlfriend(well I have bf but that's just the male version )
        *snickers*

26 is sort of old My brother's 25 and he's already starting to go bald! My poor poor sister in law

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks...I think...

*considers* Well, 26 is a little young but not too much of an age difference...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            AT still isn't OT here. *shakes head*
            Because she touched Martin and Damian. Possibly even Joe and Coopie. Maybe Brad and Carl... Peter and Dan...

*blinks*
            *thinks*

...I so dislike her.
            She also qualifies as a PTB. She directed an ep of Stargate, she's an Executive Producer of Sanctuary and directed an ep of Sanctuary in season 2.

ROFLMAO! It does translate(in a way) ...poor you ..but just for the record...I'm not dating two guys...not at all...
            I didn't mean to suggest you were. It's just that your story remeinded me of mine.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            True they're a lot better from last year, but IMO they're still a bit overdone. I mean I saw the pic on Ming-Na's twitter from AT with the SGU ladies... and they all look much better there then on any of the promos.
            The funny thing is that as good as all these folks look on TV or in DVDs or photos, they look even better in person. I fail to comprehend the need to photoshopping.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *considers* Well, 26 is a little young but not too much of an age difference...
              Hmm...okay I'll let him think about it... And 26 isn't young...my bf is 19...that's young(normally I like older guys more! )
              sigpic

Comment

Coopie thunk:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

There's a 69 in the background of that picture. Is that just a coincidence?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*needs to freak out in here*

BF is coming home on friday...for first time...he's gonna meet the family

*faints*

*takes deep breathe*

sigpic

Comment

lol Jann are your brother's going to give him a talking to? Like 'if you do anything to Jann I'll click your butt from here to the next life?'

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

lol Jann are your brother's going to give him a talking to? Like 'if you do anything to Jann I'll click your butt from here to the next life?'
                        Erm...yeah...they're already saying so

Uh oh...

and my mom just finds it "awesome"
                        sigpic

Comment

Good luck, Jann
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            I guess I should be grateful that no one has an extra arm...

*nods*
                            lol, yeah

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            She also qualifies as a PTB. She directed an ep of Stargate, she's an Executive Producer of Sanctuary and directed an ep of Sanctuary in season 2.
                            That's true. On Sanctuary most definitely, on SG there must be some grey, for we still haven't decided on RDA's PTB status either...

That's it!!!
                            It's TPTB's Secret Message To The Shippy Hippy WooHoos!!!!!

*faints*

*takes deep breathe*

Let me wish you luck.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*faints*

*takes deep breathe*

Good luck.
                              sigpic

Comment

He and Joe were trying to tell us how much they love us, I'm sure!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X