• Show
Clear All

Edit: Need to balance that

Comment

Need to balance that ^ ^

*giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ok, now you've got my attention! Which ep is that?
        It's The Five. Ya gotta wait for it though...after DK does his whole pirate thing for awhile.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
          It's The Five. Ya gotta wait for it though...after DK does his whole pirate thing for awhile.
          Thanks. Maybe I'll break open the dvds and listen later. I could do with a little levity today.

*waves to Sarai*

Comment

*waves to Jumble*

*hugs*

*runs through thread nekkid*

Comment

Oh my...
              sigpic

Comment

*waves*

*huggles*

*yawns about class*....teacher is now talking about English girls and what he thinks about them ...it's a ladiesman...that for sure(my richard gere teacher)

EDIT: Btw does someone know anything about Sanctuary releases outside of the UK/USA
                sigpic

Comment

*thunks PDL's hot bod...feels guilty* I'm sorry Joe...I mean Jack...no, I mean Joe...I mean...D'OH!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    *splutters* Second best?

*glares at Cags*

*pfftbfffpbttttt!*

*takes deep breath*

I refuse to be drawn into a meaningless debate with you Cags.

I give you exhibit A:

Snurched from Jumble of course!

So. There!

Although.... you know PDL does look nice all shirtless and all.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *waves*

EDIT: Btw does someone know anything about Sanctuary releases outside of the UK/USA

Ah sorry not a scooby. Hope it's not too long to wait for you.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *thunks PDL's hot bod...feels guilty* I'm sorry Joe...I mean Jack...no, I mean Joe...I mean...D'OH!!!

I found whole posts in my on line journal last night, where all I do is thunk Richard Dean Anderson... some of them "thoughts" made me blush.

*thanks blurty for privacy settings*

Right, best stopp faffing and go pick the little man up from nanny and grandad's (where I know he's been spoilt rotten!)
                    sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
                      *huggles Woohoos*
                      *gives today's regular dose of hugs to Jumble*
                      PDL thunking? This is new... *huggles Oma*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*snort* It's official ...my love life is like a bad soap

Spoiler:
                        Okay...as I told I've got a bf now...all great and all but we want to take it slowly and not have too many people in our class pay attention to it...so one of my best male friends found out today...and guess what...he was totally suprised etc. because he had a thing for me

Also yesterday my vacation flirt suddenly contacts me again and tells whole stories(me being polite let him talk and have fun), but it's nothing more(out of sight out of mind )

During that time bf notices it all, certainly since I went with male friend to city coz I had to buy some stuff and no idea had where the shop was(I don't live in that city) and bf had to stay on school for a meeting with his group...he got a bit yealous(but told him it was all okay and he shouldn't worry)

Everything good and well now but still...

bad soap...I'm telling you. Really.

Now I hope that male friend can get over this(he was really sad that I fell for someone else)

sigpic

Comment

*sits back and waits for th enext installment of "As Jann's World Turns" or... whatever.*

Seriously Jann, having more than one guy into you. That's not bad. Better your life a bad soap thaan an edition of Oprah.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *snort* It's official ...my love life is like a bad soap

Spoiler:
                            Okay...as I told I've got a bf now...all great and all but we want to take it slowly and not have too many people in our class pay attention to it...so one of my best male friends found out today...and guess what...he was totally suprised etc. because he had a thing for me

Also yesterday my vacation flirt suddenly contacts me again and tells whole stories(me being polite let him talk and have fun), but it's nothing more(out of sight out of mind )

During that time bf notices it all, certainly since I went with male friend to city coz I had to buy some stuff and no idea had where the shop was(I don't live in that city) and bf had to stay on school for a meeting with his group...he got a bit yealous(but told him it was all okay and he shouldn't worry)

Everything good and well now but still...

bad soap...I'm telling you. Really.

Now I hope that male friend can get over this(he was really sad that I fell for someone else)

Sounds like fun.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              *sits back and waits for th enext installment of "As Jann's World Turns" or... whatever.*

Seriously Jann, having more than one guy into you. That's not bad. Better your life a bad soap thaan an edition of Oprah.

*sticks tongue out*

Sooo true about that last sentence...I can luckily laugh about it...and my family finds certainly it funny

I btw forgot the part about the gossiping girls
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh Jann Well you know what they say (and in my experience it's definitely true ) - men are like buses... none for ages and then several come along at once
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X