The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the spirit of being silly...

Anyone notice the irony? Jumble, the Very Guttery One, spilled a tray of sausages...seems ironic

*huggles Jumble*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *cough*

(I think you should have this, Jumble )
      Consider it snurched

Yep. Sorry

Sounds like you're doing the best thing for yourself, under the circumstances
      *hugs Jumble*
      Tbh, it's hard to find a way through. getting very drunk is probably the easy option right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Anyone notice the irony? Jumble, the Very Guttery One, spilled a tray of sausages...seems ironic

*huggles Jumble*
        I was trying to be good and not comment.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

*huggles Jumble*
          Yeah but, they're only little ones..........

*considers how may cocktail sausages one wood need to glue together*

Cags when i sober up I may well need some of your expertise. But for now I'll just smother it all in alcohol and nekkid Martin pics

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Yeah but, they're only little ones..........

*considers how may cocktail sausages one wood need to glue together*

Cags when i sober up I may well need some of your expertise. But for now I'll just smother it all in alcohol and nekkid Martin pics
            Well size does matter

Sounds like a good plan! Wine and nekkidness, a girls best friend in times of trouble

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Oh gosh... *shakes head*

Martin, Joe, Brad, Coopie...
              I anyone of youy ever reads this: I'm sorry again. Please trust me when I say that we still love you for your qualities first.
              ...Well, most of you anyway.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Oh gosh... *shakes head*

Martin, Joe, Brad, Coopie...
                I anyone of you ever reads this: I'm sorry again. Please trust me when I say that we still love you for your qualities first.
                ...Well, most of you anyway.
                I'm sure they never doubted it....... it's just a question of which qualities

Thanks for cheering me up WooHoos, it's nice to see the thread back to normal

I'm off to bed before I fall off my chair and do myself an injury.....

*watches Doc Martin and wonders what the real Martin's bedside manner wood be like........*

Comment

Night Jumble, glad we've helped a little tonight
                  *huggles*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*raises hand* I don't get drunk, either! I'm the designated typer, along with Amanda.

EDIT: Wood night, Jumble. Sweet, Joe-filled dreams!
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves*

((((Jumble))) it's good to see you again ...and my...the thread became active again!

Nothing more to say...sorry... I'm once again...speechless...happens quite often these days
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Night Jumble, glad we've helped a little tonight
                        *huggles*
                        You really have. More than you know. Did I tell you how much I love you all for caring so much? *huggles WooHoos*

Comment

I'm sure they never doubted it....... it's just a question of which qualities

Thanks for cheering me up WooHoos, it's nice to see the thread back to normal

I'm off to bed before I fall off my chair and do myself an injury.....

*watches Doc Martin and wonders what the real Martin's bedside manner wood be like........*
                          Oh you...

WoodNight!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You really have. More than you know. Did I tell you how much I love you all for caring so much? *huggles WooHoos*
                            *huggles back* And we care because we love you too
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Good night Jumble
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble* See you tomorrow, sweety, if you aren't too hung over.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X