X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heeheehee
    sigpic

Comment

(((((Jumble))))) It's good to see you hun.

sigpic

Comment

Eyebrows!

*warms up to the task of cheering Jumble up*

They both look so yummy in this pic:

*ruffle ruffle*
        sigpic

Comment

*took pics directly from Jumble's PB*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*ruffle ruffle ruffle*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  *took pics directly from Jumble's PB*

<lazy snip>
                  And picked all my favourites

See? That's just what I needed. RL might be totally crappy, but as long as there's nekkid Martin, there's hope

And to show how very drunk I am right now, I just dropped a pack of 40 frozen cocktail sausages on the floor and it took me a good ten minutes to realise that I didn't actually have to count them as I picked them up, because that could've taken all night(having got to ten and lost count and started again..... and again)

Comment

I'm glad you had someone there for you Jumble. And just remember that you can always come to us if you need to virtually cry, vent, or anything else.

Well, I don't really have any pics to post right now, but I can share some happy news.

I don't know how many of you remember this past summer/spring and my computer issues? Well, my uncle spent the summer working on my computer while I used my grandma's computer. We put all my important info from my computer onto a CD, and then we did the same with all my info from Grandma's computer before I came back to college. (Oddly enough, I only needed one CD for the stuff on my laptop, even though I've been using it since summer 2007. But Grandma's laptop? I used it for maybe 6 months. And I needed FOUR CDs for the info!!!!!!) I haven't had the time to put all the info back onto my computer, which means that I haven't had access to all of my caps since sometime last spring.

But I finally have almost all of them on my computer again!!!!!! That means most of my Stargate, Sanctuary, Bones, Burn Notice, Legend of the Seeker, Roswell, Doctor Who, The Closer, and several others!!! I can finally use them all for Gimping again!!!!!!!

*happy dances out of the thread*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

((((Jumble))))

Right now you totally have every right to get drunk Good thing you're around 'The drunked Ones' AKA woohoos

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

See? That's just what I needed. RL might be totally crappy, but as long as there's nekkid Martin, there's hope

And to show how very drunk I am right now, I just dropped a pack of 40 frozen cocktail sausages on the floor and it took me a good ten minutes to realise that I didn't actually have to count them as I picked them up, because that could've taken all night(having got to ten and lost count and started again..... and again)
                        Good! I'm so glad it's what you needed Where there's nekkidness, there's hope should really be the Woohoos motto

And right backatcha about the sausages I have the best mental image of you right now...

And yay for Kim and her pics!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              ((((Jumble))))

Right now you totally have every right to get drunk Good thing you're around 'The drunked Ones' AKA woohoos
                              Except you, our sober one *hugs Amanda*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Good! I'm so glad it's what you needed Where there's nekkidness, there's hope should really be the Woohoos motto
                              Yep, that should be our official motto!

And right backatcha about the sausages I have the best mental image of you right now...

And yay for Kim and her pics!
                              I was forgetting you can actually visulalise me scrabbling around the floor in my kitchen

Paul brought me back home and handed me a box of Merlot, which I think is the equivo.... equivle...... about thee bottles, and you can't tell howmuch you've drunk like you can with bottles But atm I really don't care

Michael told me not to cry, but up till now I've done nothing else, os I guess h'ed approve of the drunkenness

*hugs LJ and Jasmina*

*hugss the delete key*
                              Last edited by Jumble; 20 September 2009, 11:26 AM. Reason: delete delte delete :o

Comment

((((jumble))))
                                Good to see you, sis!

Silly... I can't do silly. I tried to come up with something light and poetic, but it turned out dirty. I shocked me, so I dropped the poetry.

So here's some pics everyone will like:

EDIT: Mentioning ''dirty'' and posting Coopie pics in the same post is just wrong in so many ways...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X