• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I was talking about you, young lady...

And yes. Thanks

And thank you too!
    Oh, sorry, I totally misread what you put...

So...I'm baaacccckkkkk!!!!!! I've REALLY missed you all!!!!!!

But technically, I didn't totally ignore that bit...I've been back to both the art and family threads...

And you're welcome!
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Love the sig Nad

on a personal note: Woohood I just got Hulu to work for me(since I'm not american I had to figure a way around that )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Well, that's a good start
        I think I might send him a message...while you guys gave me the courage...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *blinks*

What do you expect from us? To be non-guttery?!?!

Just do it! Just do it! send send send ...if it helps...I started it the same way...I just added him on FB...then in class when he sat next to me I was like...hey...you have MSN...what is it?! and then it all started... but the msn thing could be the other way around ...since I have no idea what his email address is!
        *gives amanda a pounce of courage*

Just got back from a wedding. Actually from my friend's wedding...she just got married...at the age of 20... as a virgin coz of her belief stuff *blinks*...it was...weird...(aka that's why I am home this early! ...no evening party; sadly enough)
        *huggles* Thanks Jann

Aw no party at a wedding...where's the fun in that?
        Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Love the sig Nad

on a personal note: Woohood I just got Hulu to work for me(since I'm not american I had to figure a way around that )
        Hehe us American's always seem to make it harder on you none Americans

About that whole wedding thing. I could never get married that young. Ever. And I know here if your friend would have been married here she wouldn't have even been able to have alcohol at her wedding Yes I'm a Christian and take those beliefs very seriously (I wouldn't be who I am without them...and I totally respect your beliefs Jann! *huggles*) I don't really believe in love (won't get into that again ) Ironically my psychology textbook said the same thing (romantic love if it's to last will change into compassionate love), I want kids...don't really want to get married. Then again I won't do those things without marriage I'm weird I know But what can I say I'm only 18 I'm still trying to sort out my life and right now I don't need a guy to make me happy

No news yet from Jumble? *worries because it past midnight in the UK*

Edit- *shoves Nad to the art thread* That's really good Nad! Go share!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

morning woohoos!!!

*crosses fingers again for Jumble and Michael* Hope everything's ok ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((michael and jumble)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

TR! Welcome back!!!! *squishy huggles* Was that friend you were talking about the one you were helping with her pregnancy? How is she going? It's one of those stories that has stuck with me, I have thought about that girl a lot! Also, how are you, lol? What have you been up to?

Regularamanda - I totally think you should message him!

I, in fact, am having the same dilemma, but on the opposite end of the scale, trying to figure out how to ask my boy on a date...there really is something to be said for soing the whole dating thing in the proper order. At least you know where you stand. Oi! Is it ok to ask for a date? Is that taking things in the wrong direction? Will it ruin this thing we've got going on? Is that a bad thing?

Silly silly girl, Rebecca. You should have known better
          sigpic

Comment

Oh ya gotta love time zones Bekki! It's 9 pm here for me lol

(((Bekki)))) That stinks! Just follow your heart I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that.

I'm staring at that guy's Myspace and he hasn't logged on for 5 days, so I think I'll send him a message on FB *crosses fingers*

Edit-Okay...I did it I sent him a message, hopefully he gets back to me or I'll be so embarrassed!

Comment

YAY!!! You sent it! *high fives* Don't worry if he doesn't reply though. Boys have a terrible habit of doing that. Keep us posted!!!

And thanks. It's not so bad! We're really good friends and have a lot of fun together...I just don't know if I'm allowed to take things in a different direction. Hmm...anyone got any tips? Lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                YAY!!! You sent it! *high fives* Don't worry if he doesn't reply though. Boys have a terrible habit of doing that. Keep us posted!!!

And thanks. It's not so bad! We're really good friends and have a lot of fun together...I just don't know if I'm allowed to take things in a different direction. Hmm...anyone got any tips? Lol
                *high fives Bekki back* I know I sent him a message last year (*wonders if she still has the email notification...*) and he responded so maybe he will get back to me, and Oh I will

I got nothin'! I'm so bad when it comes to guys and since I've had 0 experience...but follow your heart. Or just talk to him about it or something, maybe like "Hey do you want to take this to the next step or not?" sort of thing

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

I married one of my best friends! You'll never know unless you try. Just be open to the possibility that he doesn't want it to go further than friendship--I mean, guys aren't that complicated; if he knows you're okay being friends regardless, chances are he'll be okay with it too. I guess that's your big decision: Are you okay if he just wants to stay friends?
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs in all excited*

I'm an auntie again! My niece gave birth to her baby this morning!

That's my day then - shopping for pink and fluffy things and cuddling newborns!

Back later for a proper catch up on last night's chat.
                    sigpic

Comment

*happy dances for Cags* That's so exciting!!! Congratulations to your niece!!!
                      *huggles Bekki and Amanda* Boys are such a pain sometimes, but in a good way

Still no news from Jumble though? *bites fingernails*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        *runs in all excited*

Back later for a proper catch up on last night's chat.
                        Congratulations.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hereby dedicate this '69 post to Michael and Jumble! May they be as well and nekkid as I am, running through the thread

*runs through the thread, nekkid*
                          sigpic

Comment

There's no easy way to say this

Spoiler:
                            Michael didn't make it. His heart stopped beating just before midnight last night.

Comment

OMG Jumble. I'm so sorry to hear that. Life can be really cruel sometimes. I know that no words can help right now, but my prayers are with you and his family.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                Aw no party at a wedding...where's the fun in that?
                                None!

Hehe us American's always seem to make it harder on you none Americans
                                Yes, you do....but we manage

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                Edit-Okay...I did it I sent him a message, hopefully he gets back to me or I'll be so embarrassed!
                                *crosses fingers*...but it's good you already send the message!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *runs in all excited*

Congrats!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                There's no easy way to say this

Spoiler:
                                Michael didn't make it. His heart stopped beating just before midnight last night.
                                OMG I'm so sorry for that! My condoleances My prayers are with you and his family now...oh gosh...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X