• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, thanks

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Love it Nad
    *prods in the direction of the art thread*

And Jas, BSG is awesome, I'm sure you'd love it!
    Nah. I'm staying away from the art thread untill I manage to make something really good...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      I thought it was being focused?

focused passion...passionate focus...irrationally obsessed...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        I thought it was being focused?

...Obsessed, passionate, focused...
        It all comes down to us being rather insane.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Sanity's overrated anyway
          *runs out.. nekkid...*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It all means the same in the end anyways.

Crazy, bonzo, three frites short of a happy meal...wacko!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Sanity's overrated anyway
              *runs out.. nekkid...*
              *stumbles over a heap of discarted clothes*
              *sees josi run through the neighbours gardens*

sigpic

Comment

Sorry things have been crazy lately so I haven't stopped by. I don't have time to search the thread (you all talk a lot ) but I hope someone posted the recent link to the bloopers (the full version) from Sanctuary. Wasn't MW wonderful?

Unfortunately I don't have the DVDs yet. There has been a distribution problem so no DVDs in Canada. Ironic, eh?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *stumbles over a heap of discarted clothes*
                  *sees josi run through the neighbours gardens*
                  *sighs*

I'm not going to explain it to the neighbours this time...

not after the previous few times that they complained
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Sorry things have been crazy lately so I haven't stopped by. I don't have time to search the thread (you all talk a lot ) but I hope someone posted the recent link to the bloopers (the full version) from Sanctuary. Wasn't MW wonderful?

Unfortunately I don't have the DVDs yet. There has been a distribution problem so no DVDs in Canada. Ironic, eh?
                    *waves*
                    Yes, and the bloopers were great! We have a new ''and cut''

And as for the DVD's... It's tragic in a funny way...
                    BUt I's still wallowing in self pity for not even having a release date yet

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *sighs*

I'm not going to explain it to the neighbours this time...

not after the previous few times that they complained
                    Fine, I'll go, I'll go...
                    *picks some flowers*

sigpic

Comment

*refuses to go to neighbors* If they're not used to nekkid running through the garden by now, maybe they should just move.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *refuses to go to neighbors* If they're not used to nekkid running through the garden by now, maybe they should just move.
                        Yeah, but see...
                        We moved here last.
                        We picked their flowers, we build campfires and sing out loud...

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but see...
                          We moved here last.
                          We picked their flowers, we build campfires and sing out loud...
                          Maybe they're just upset we don't invite them over for the fun...Try inviting them over.
                          sigpic

Comment

Josi is running nekkid too? Outside? What is this world coming too?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Maybe they're just upset we don't invite them over for the fun...Try inviting them over.
                              ''Dear neighbours,

How are you doing? Let me start by sayong sorry for the noise and the nekkidness you have had to endure from us. And the smell of broccoli smoke. I'm also sorry for setting some mailboxes on fire. And some cars. And...
                              But let's put that behind us, shall we?
                              We're all about togetherness and love, so we wood like to invite you over or coffee, wine or orange juice. We have plenty.

The nekkid one I just pulled out of your rosebush is josiane. She's never nekkid inside, but when she runs out...
                              The one standing next to me at the window is luvnjack. She refused to come over, but likes to invite you over anyway.
                              The one making funny sounds that seem to come from under the floor is Jann. She's in the gutter again.
                              Jasmina and Amanda have been relatively quiet tonight. I think they're plotting world domination again. Seperately.
                              The lady running by was EH-T. She's Canadian... *nods*
                              Jumble you will see again soon...

We hope you will drop by. We have the karaoke set ready.

Hugs,
                              Nad.
                              (Your loving neighbour )''

sigpic

Comment

''Dear neighbours,

How are you doing? Let me start by sayong sorry for the noise and the nekkidness you have had to endure from us. And the smell of broccoli smoke. I'm also sorry for setting some mailboxes on fire. And some cars. And...
                                But let's put that behind us, shall we?
                                We're all about togetherness and love, so we wood like to invite you over or coffee, wine or orange juice. We have plenty.

The nekkid one I just pulled out of your rosebush is josiane. She's never nekkid inside, but when she runs out...
                                The one standing next to me at the window is luvnjack. She refused to come over, but likes to invite you over anyway.
                                The one making funny sounds that seem to come from under the floor is Jann. She's in the gutter again.
                                Jasmina and Amanda have been relatively quiet tonight. I think they're plotting world domination again. Seperately.
                                The lady running by was EH-T. She's Canadian... *nods*Jumble you will see again soon...

We hope you will drop by. We have the karaoke set ready.

Hugs,
                                Nad.
                                (Your loving neighbour )''
                                And a bit dim (according to the bloopers )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X