The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((Jumble & Michael)))))

LJ, I'm so glad you're in contact with her. Thanks for keeping us posted. My prayers are with them both.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      Jann...hehe but the question is...is this cute guy a shipper?
      Erm...I don't know...but he reads fanfiction

EDIT: and just as I post this my dad calls that a friend from the family called and her dog(which is my dog's playmate) died today! She was playing the one second and the next she was dead on the grass...and for her it's really bad since her mother died three weeks ago!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Stargate fanfiction?

*wonders why she can't find any cute guys who like stargate and who read fanfiction*

Edit- Aww no!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runs in with more hugs as well*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Stargate fanfiction?

*wonders why she can't find any cute guys who like stargate and who read fanfiction*

More LotR...but still...we were joking around and asking ourselves why we brought our books to school instead of some pillows to sleep on...and he said "to read them" on which I replied "but we have our laptops for that" ...and then it was like no, the laptop is for watching movies...and reading(I said)...so he was like..."oh so...fanfic or so" ...I'm getting the face and say...erm yeah...you know it? "yes, I read it as well every once in a while"
            *faints*
            and afterwards we had some dinner together
            sigpic

Comment

More LotR...but still...we were joking around and asking ourselves why we brought our books to school instead of some pillows to sleep on...and he said "to read them" on which I replied "but we have our laptops for that" ...and then it was like no, the laptop is for watching movies...and reading(I said)...so he was like..."oh so...fanfic or so" ...I'm getting the face and say...erm yeah...you know it? "yes, I read it as well every once in a while"
              *faints*
              Jann! This young man sounds wonderful!
              sigpic

Comment

*faints*
                And he's cute?

What can I say...it's really really hard over here to find any guys who like scifi and who are cute...really really hard. Trust me I've looked Not that I'm shallow or anything...but the cuteness matters Even if it's a geeky cute

Comment

Jann's flirting over fanfic?
                  Coool!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*faints*
                    Hmm. Wouldn't writing a fanfic together be a good way to spend some time with him? Where's our plot bunny queen. I'm sure she could loan you an idea or two for starters.
                    sigpic

Comment

Tell him you'll read his fanfic if he reads yours! ROFL!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Jann's flirting over fanfic?
                        Coool!
                        ^^ What she said That's so cool!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                          Hmm. Wouldn't writing a fanfic together be a good way to spend some time with him? Where's our plot bunny queen. I'm sure she could loan you an idea or two for starters.
                          *wonders if she is the Plot Bunny Queen in question...*

Because I have a few plot bunnies you could use Jann! And that would be so cute aww!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          ROFL!!! hehe

Jann...how comes we're hearing about this guy now? You wait till now to tell us?

Comment

EDIT: and just as I post this my dad calls that a friend from the family called and her dog(which is my dog's playmate) died today! She was playing the one second and the next she was dead on the grass...and for her it's really bad since her mother died three weeks ago!
                            Aww. ((((huggles)))

But... on the fanfic reading Stargate watching cute fella.

and more (((((Jumble & Micheal)))) huggles too. (Thanks for the update LJ).

On the finding partners who like sci fi. My stepson met his wife via a Star Wars fan forum. It's their first anniversary in a little under a month.
                            My hubby is a sci fi fan by default. He has very little choice married to me (although the other day when my little Benjabubs said "Jack loves mummy" I did get a bit of a filthy look. I guess I will have to stop thunking RDA so openly in front of him.)

Speaking of things kids say - and I have to share this because I melted when he said it - Benjabubs told me I was "the goodest mummy in the whole wide world." tonight. Aww... awww. I love my little man so so much.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aww, Cags, that is sooo cute!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *headdesk*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Aww. ((((huggles)))

But... on the fanfic reading Stargate watching cute fella.

and more (((((Jumble & Micheal)))) huggles too. (Thanks for the update LJ).

On the finding partners who like sci fi. My stepson met his wife via a Star Wars fan forum. It's their first anniversary in a little under a month.
                                My hubby is a sci fi fan by default. He has very little choice married to me (although the other day when my little Benjabubs said "Jack loves mummy" I did get a bit of a filthy look. I guess I will have to stop thunking RDA so openly in front of him.)

Speaking of things kids say - and I have to share this because I melted when he said it - Benjabubs told me I was "the goodest mummy in the whole wide world." tonight. Aww... awww. I love my little man so so much.
                                Hehe My brother loves SW...a lot...and he's such a geek...worse then me Okay maybe not that much...but his wife (Who was his girl friend since he was 16) doesn't like any of that. She's a saint I tell ya!

Aww....(((Cags hubby))) The Poor man's got competition!

And that is so cute! I love little kids...their just so sweet and innocent. I want like 4 of them Until that is we go into a store and there throwing a temper tantrum!

Comment

Working...
                                X