The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Cags.

And if it's any consolation, we all think you're batty here too.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hey...
    The broccoli has feelings too!
    I'll apologize later.

*steals the wine from Jann*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Teal'c_PI - Stage 3 Media was renamed to Sanctuary 1 Productions or something like that. If you do contact them it means you've contacted Damien, cause he, Amanda and Martin started that company... I think.
      Well, thanks for the update, but unfortunately there's really no info on Sanctuary 1 Productions out there...basically, it seems as though the official Sanctuary site is the only thing available, and that has almost nothing useful

However, I have emailed a company called The Beedie Group, whose division Kebet Holdings Ltd. has something to do with Sanctuary. (At least that's what it says on the bottom of the official Sanctuary website.) I have yet to receive a response from them...but I'm still hoping. There are several other paths I have yet to try, too.

By the way, I hope Jumble comes back soon! I'm already missing all those banners of Martin Wood
      sigpic
      ~the guitarists~

Comment

No word from Jumble yet?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          No word from Jumble yet?
          No. She hasn't just dropped off the face of the planet like this for a while. I'm trying not to fret.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            No. She hasn't just dropped off the face of the planet like this for a while. I'm trying not to fret.
            It's not like her to miss days at a time...

*worries*

Maybe though something good happened and Michael dropped in...

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              It's not like her to miss days at a time...

*worries*

Maybe though something good happened and Michael dropped in...
              Yes, I keep telling myself Michael whisked her off on a romantic trip.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Yes, I keep telling myself Michael whisked her off on a romantic trip.
                Yes Then that would be an excellent excuse for her not being here!

Hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow

Comment

hello Woohoos!!!

Happy birthday Jas!!!!!!!! Brocolli and chocolate for you! *huggles*

Luvnjack, I think that's a good reason for Jumbly not being here! How long has it been since she was in the thread? *tries not to worry*

My show closed last night. We ended up taking in double the cost of the production, so the company has a tasty profit, which everyone was really happy about It was a great season.

Edit: Hehehe, my 'friend' is taking me fishing tomorrow...*giggles*
                  sigpic

Comment

Have fun Bekki!

Josi those pictures are very cool! I'd probably die though being that far up I worry a lot...

LJ forgot to say how much I'm loving that PL Jack sig!

Comment

Sorry I worried you WooHoos. Things have been a bit rough around here and I was too upset to tell you.

Michael was in a car crash on Friday. It was pretty bad, but looking much better now.

I probably won't be online much for a while.

(((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

((((Michael and Jumble))))

*sends good vibes for fast recovery*
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh no ((((Jumble and Micheal)))) I hope he recovers soon!

Huggle him from me(if possible) when you see him again! We need our honorary woohoo to get better really soon!!
                          sigpic

Comment

((((Jumble and Michael))) OH no!

I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers!

Comment

(((((((Jumble and Michael)))))))

Those are mega squishy hugs for you both (and a hope that the squishyness doesn't hurt anything that's already hurty. )

Get better soon honourary Woohoo. We need you to shine a light of happiness on our Jumble (and, by association, all of us too.)
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs jumble and Michael*
                                *sends good vibes*

Yuck.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X