The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    I had the best Martin dream last night!! Well, I remember it being really awesome, but the only details I can remember are it involved Martin turning up at my house telling me all about Sanctuary, then leaving his laptop by accident being caught in a blizzard. Very odd .

*sigh*
    I never have Martin dreams.
    I had a freaky dream about AT and Jonathon Young last night, but no Martin. Which is odd, considering how much time I usually spend here... I don't dream about Joe or Coopie either. Never.

EDIT: Maybe it's the sig!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OMG it's so quiet in here without Jumbly! I wonder where she went...

Me is home again (as if that is important news lol) Had an awesome time*grins*

....and I see everyone is having strange dreams!
      sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*
        Wow, where is everyone?! I'm just back from the Last Night of the Proms, which was lots of fun Nothing quite like belting out Land of Hope and Glory and the National Anthem at the top of your voice with 5000 other people, all waving flags
        I took some photos on my phone but can't get them on my laptop tonight... will try to post some tomorrow
        *huggles everyone*
        *bounces out, singing*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday,
          Jasmina
          !!!

*hugs*
          Hope it's a great one!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs wooHoos*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            OMG it's so quiet in here without Jumbly! I wonder where she went...

Me is home again (as if that is important news lol) Had an awesome time*grins*

....and I see everyone is having strange dreams!
            *nods* It's quite eery, that kind of silence...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *bounces in*
            Wow, where is everyone?! I'm just back from the Last Night of the Proms, which was lots of fun Nothing quite like belting out Land of Hope and Glory and the National Anthem at the top of your voice with 5000 other people, all waving flags
            I took some photos on my phone but can't get them on my laptop tonight... will try to post some tomorrow
            *huggles everyone*
            *bounces out, singing*
            WooHood! Sounds awesome

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINA!!!

Has anyone heard from Jumble? I'm starting to get a little worried that everything's OK, since she ran off so unexpectedly Let me know if not and I'll send her a quick text.
              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINA!!!

Has anyone heard from Jumble? I'm starting to get a little worried that everything's OK, since she ran off so unexpectedly Let me know if not and I'll send her a quick text.
                Nope, I've PM'ed her via GW, but no response.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Nope, I've PM'ed her via GW, but no response.
                  OK, I'll send her a text
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the b-day wishes!

She was on line yesterday, but she didn't posted anywhere. Let us know if you reach her.
                    sigpic

Comment

I certainly hope there isn't a member of Jumble's family in the hospital! that seems to be happening a lot lately...

Or...on the happy side...Maybe she and Michael decided to elope!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Jasmina!

hope you have an awesome day! (filled with gutter )

I hope that everything is okay with Jumble and her family/friends etc.
                        sigpic

Comment

Still no response from Jumble on the text... Will let you all know if and as soon as I get a reply

*huggles everyone*
                          sigpic

Comment

Still no response from Jumble on the text... Will let you all know if and as soon as I get a reply

*huggles everyone*
                            Thanks Josi!

*hugs*

sigpic

Comment

*crosses fingers that Jumble is okay*

Thanks in advance Josi!

Hmmm two woohoo birthday's so close to each other....we need some wine to celebrate methinks!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                *crosses fingers that Jumble is okay*

Thanks in advance Josi!

Hmmm two woohoo birthday's so close to each other....we need some wine to celebrate methinks!
                                Yes. Let's booze and broccoli up!
                                And cake. We need more cake.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X