Oh...I almost forgot...

Cheers!
    sigpic

Comment

Ooh nice *raises glass* Cheers!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hops in really shortly...she isn't even at home...and hijacked internet connection at friends place where she is staying atm*

Gotta love bachelor parties

Happy Birthday Josi

See y'al tomorrow or so...(or if I feel the need of hijacking again earlier...)

*hops out*
        sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday, Josi!
          sigpic

Comment

PTB alert :

There's an interview with Jonathan Glassner on the home page and it's quite interesting. *nods*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy birthday, Josiane!!! Hope you are having a splendid, fabulous, hippy day!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

*huggles*
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bekki and LJ! *huggles back*
                sigpic

Comment

*missez Jumble*

How is everyone today? Anyone doing anything fun? Josi, how goes the partying?

I wonder if Joe has anything fun planned for his birthday...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Teal'c_PI The only way you can see Damian's FB is to sign up and then ask to 'friend' him. I woodn't feel comfortable passing on information from there because if he wanted the whole world to have access he woodn't have it on 'friends only'.
                    Okay, that's inconvenient, but thanks for the info! I'm not about to cheat, I guess.

The only problem now is that it seems I need to travel to Vancouver and look in the phone book if I want to contact him! Gah, sorry about the whining...

-----

EDIT

Okay, I think I'm going to keep you all in loop on my efforts to contact Damian. I'm going to try emailing Stage 3 Media, since they seem to be about the only people involved with Sanctuary aside from the actors, directors, producers, etc. Hopefully they'll answer me back with some info.

-----

EDIT 2

Well, that didn't work. Just got back a failure notice. Maybe that's why the 'official' Stage 3 website just leads to the Sanctuary website!
                    Last edited by Teal'c_PI; 11 September 2009, 10:40 AM.
                    sigpic
                    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *missez Jumble*

How is everyone today? Anyone doing anything fun? Josi, how goes the partying?

I wonder if Joe has anything fun planned for his birthday...
                      The partying goes awesomely Am back at my parents with all the family now being showered with presents and cake

Will probably be in and out here this evening, to party with my Woohoo family too!
                      sigpic

Comment

That's good to hear Josi!

Joins the party

Teal'c_PI - Stage 3 Media was renamed to Sanctuary 1 Productions or something like that. If you do contact them it means you've contacted Damien, cause he, Amanda and Martin started that company... I think.
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves*
                          Still at friend's place! (but have to do some homework so..."working" on it now )

How was everyone's day yesterday? Did you had a good birthday Josi???
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves back* I had a lovely birthday thank you, lots of pressies and cake And I'm off to the Last Night of the Proms tonight which is very exciting
                            sigpic

Comment

Woohood! Happy Birthday again for yesterday Josi!! So jealous you're going to Last Night, will look for you in the crowd when I watch it tomorrow !

I had the best Martin dream last night!! Well, I remember it being really awesome, but the only details I can remember are it involved Martin turning up at my house telling me all about Sanctuary, then leaving his laptop by accident being caught in a blizzard. Very odd .

Comment

Happy belated birthday Josiane!!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X