X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link!
    ...Both of you

EDIT: If there was a nice Sam/Major Wood Ship thread, I wood post this:

Wood spoke this week from his car, driving to finish up sound editing on season two of Sanctuary. He's eager to see Tapping put on Carter's fatigues again.
    *ducks*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      No, but I may well sulk
      Sorry.

*passes a bottle of wine as an apology*

Next time I'll hold it in... I promise.

Nad
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        EDIT: If there was a nice Sam/Major Wood Ship thread, I wood post this:

*ducks*

Awesome...I love that ship! Rawwrrrr

*runs*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Sorry.

*passes a bottle of wine as an apology*

Next time I'll hold it in... I promise.

No don't do that, it was pure chance that I saw it

it wood just have been nice to get a scoop for once

Comment

*runz through* Morning Wooohooooooos!
            sigpic

Comment

Mooooooorning LJ *waves*

*does some happy nekkid dancing*

Only one hour school left till weekend
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Mooooooorning LJ *waves*

*does some happy nekkid dancing*

Only one hour school left till weekend
                Lucky you! I just dropped my son of at school. He wishes it was the weekend!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Lucky you! I just dropped my son of at school. He wishes it was the weekend!
                  but I don't do fridays... and other days I'm in school till 5:30 pm. (from 8:30)

And I'm falling asleep in here *yawn*budgeting*yawn*
                  sigpic

Comment

Y'know, I've been thinking....... I don't see how Martin can possibly direct both those movies as well as finishing all the post-production for Sanctuary S2 AND planning Sanctuary S3 AND all the publicity stuff that he does

Not without wearing himself to a frazzle, and we woodn't want him to do that, wood we?

Comment

Y'know, I've been thinking....... I don't see how Martin can possibly direct both those movies as well as finishing all the post-production for Sanctuary S2 AND planning Sanctuary S3 AND all the publicity stuff that he does

Not without wearing himself to a frazzle, and we woodn't want him to do that, wood we?
                      There hasn't been a time frame for the SGA movie yet. I very much doubt they'll try to get it done this year.
                      sigpic

Comment

There hasn't been a time frame for the SGA movie yet. I very much doubt they'll try to get it done this year.
                        From what the article said, I got the impression they're hoping to do SGA this year and SG-1 early next year

I'm really surprised they asked him to do SGA. I mean obviously he's The Best Director for the job, but since he wasn't involved in S5 it just strikes me as odd Mind you, the fact that they asked him and he said yes, doesn't actually mean he'll do it does it?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for him to direct both movies. I'm just a bit concerned that he'll overstretch himself

As if I don't have enough to worry about without adding Martin's health to my list

Comment

From what the article said, I got the impression they're hoping to do SGA this year and SG-1 early next year

I'm really surprised they asked him to do SGA. I mean obviously he's The Best Director for the job, but since he wasn't involved in S5 it just strikes me as odd Mind you, the fact that they asked him and he said yes, doesn't actually mean he'll do it does it?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for him to direct both movies. I'm just a bit concerned that he'll overstretch himself

As if I don't have enough to worry about without adding Martin's health to my list
                          But Martin said...

Martin Wood would again direct. "They asked me to direct the Stargate SG-1 movie, and they are waiting until Universe is finished, and then, of course, they ask me when I'm available," said Wood, who was also a co-producer on Stargate SG-1 and a supervising producer on Atlantis, as well as an executive producer, with Tapping, on Syfy's Sanctuary. "Then that may get done by the end of the year. That's what everyone is hoping, at least."
                          So SG1 is this year. And remember, SGA hasn't been green-lit yet--at least, the article doesn't mention it being green-lit, while it does mention SG1 being green-lit. It will most likely take a back seat to SG1; If MW isn't available or says, "Enough is enough!" they'll postpone it or have someone else direct.
                          sigpic

Comment

But Martin said...

So SG1 is this year. And remember, SGA hasn't been green-lit yet--at least, the article doesn't mention it being green-lit, while it does mention SG1 being green-lit. It will most likely take a back seat to SG1; If MW isn't available or says, "Enough is enough!" they'll postpone it or have someone else direct.
                            Oh right, I had the movies round the wrong way

Which should have been obvious considering SGA isn't green-lit yet, d'oh

That's good then, because I think we need him to direct SG1-3 Whilst I also loved his SGA eps, it woodn't be so bad if he couldn't do the movie, because I really never expected that he wood. I'll buy it whoever directs, because it's a given that it'll be good with Joe and Paul writing the script

*sighs with relief and slaps self for being an idiot*

Edit: I have to go see the Doc for the test results, see you later

Comment

Hmmm....Okay S2 of Sanctuary seems like it wraps up soon right? And then if the SG1-3 movie is filmed fall/winter/new year then that should give him (and AT) enough time before S3 of Sanctuary starts (Did it get renewed for a 3rd season? ) and then I'm thinking that the Atlantis movie would film right around the SG1-3 movie wood except a year later (2010/2011)...since that's still only in the "talk about" phase while the SG1-3 film is "green lit"...so then he'd have over lap of S3 and Atlantis movie and Atlantis movie and S4 of Sanctuary....

At least that's what I'm thinking

And as much as I love Martin, I'd rather see him do the SG-1 movie as well

*wonders if she confused all the woohoos*

Yes! So it's socially acceptable to be a female and thunk female characters?
                              Woohoo!

Edit- D'oh! LJ pretty much just said what I did...accept a less confusing way

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*

EDIT: *waves to guest...hopes it isn't Joe*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X