The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*flops onto couch*
    Boy that was a tiring day I didn't even get a cup of tea until 3pm, that's how bad it was!

But ooh those linkies about SGU and the Sanctuary DVDs have perked me up already

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Uh, yeah....... it's been so long since I've seen a new clip of him in action, it just took me by surprise

in fact it's a long time since I've watched him doing anything I blame Josiane and Sarai for showing me WW
    *looks innocent*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You may *look* it, but you're not

Comment

Wanted to ask in here the same question as in the ship thread(related to English language)

You all have this word "redundant" and I have the "translation" that it is superfluous...my friend(and her teacher) on the other hand say that is it "to threaten with firing someone"

So are we both right? Am I wrong? Or is she wrong?

Hopefully someone can answer this for me, because it's confusing us.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Wanted to ask in here the same question as in the ship thread(related to English language)

You all have this word "redundant" and I have the "translation" that it is superfluous...my friend(and her teacher) on the other hand say that is it "to threaten with firing someone"

So are we both right? Am I wrong? Or is she wrong?

Hopefully someone can answer this for me, because it's confusing us.
          Pol and I both just answered over there at the same time
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Pol and I both just answered over there at the same time
            I saw! Thank you both for that! I was really curious about it, because we couldn't find her meaning in the dictionary

Also thanks to Jumbly because I saw her answer as well

I should ask questions like that more often
            sigpic

Comment

*happy dances through thread*

Clijsters won Clijsters won Clijsters won Clijsters won Clijsters won Clijsters won

*happy dances out*
              sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Tennis freak... but atleast she is "dutch"(belgium)
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, I finished the second page of our pictures for our adoption profile. I'm posting both. Did I go too heavy with the background for pg. 2?

Need to get them done so I can send them off today...
                  sigpic

Comment

LJ I think both pages are gorgeous! Wishing you all the very very best of luck with it!
                    sigpic

Comment

No LJ you didn't, I think you've got it just right

The only tiny thing I wood say (you did ask ) is that maybe the 'family' verse could be just a bit bigger, a little more prominent? After all, that is what it's all about

Your kids are gorgeous *huggles them*

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        A preview of the Sanctuary DVD extras here. In the bloopers there is a scene of Martin asking Amanda to act better.

I want those DVDs now!
                        Cooooooooooool!

...Still not registered. They hate me. *nods*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          A preview of the Sanctuary DVD extras here. In the bloopers there is a scene of Martin asking Amanda to act better.

I want those DVDs now!
                          I see you beat me to posting that here. Isn't it great! (Although I feel I'm going to be taking a lot of ribbing over the dim Canadian bit in the bloopers )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

LJ both are beautiful. And perfect. Just like your little ones.

Nad Grrr! Who do you complain to? Seriously, honestly, it's beyond a joke.

Oooh Sanctuary goodies! And Jumble faints.... *runs off to watch*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Cooooooooooool!
                              Tesla!!!

...Still not registered. They hate me. *nods*
                              ((((((Nad))))))

Can't you speak to somebody higher up and get it sorted? It's ridiculous for you to miss so many classes just because of a ballsed up bit of paperwork

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              I see you beat me to posting that here. Isn't it great! (Although I feel I'm going to be taking a lot of ribbing over the dim Canadian bit in the bloopers )
                              Jasmina beats everyone to it Just bung her a cookie

*hugs EH-T* We know you're not dim! As far as I can tell, all Canadians are bright and shiny

Comment

*dances excitedly at the Sanctuary goodies*

Oooh they're fab. I want these DVDs NOW!!!

*dances back out to rewatch again and again and again... *

*pops back in just to ((((Woohoos)))) and ((((PTB)))) and ((((Sanctuary PTB))))

*dances out again*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X