The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome pics and summary, Bekki! Seems like fun

And yes, TPTB know about us. *nods* Because some people *looks around* have linked to this thread while showing artwork
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Bekki! Those pics are amazing. I love the synopsis. You know I really, really want to see that now. It sounds great.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Ah una cerveza. Yo prefiro el pan (I'm hungry)
      Bueno tardes

Yeah...I suck...

Well...that is the problem I have...I think in French the whole time...I say "oui" instead of "si" and so on

I think the mexico thing lasted ...

I can only say goodmorning/afternoon/goodnight in Greek...(it's all I remember...and I was 6 at the time)
      Yeah, the Mexico thing stuck, despite the tequila killing about a billion brain cells. (Actually I spent three days upchucking so there wasn't a lot of drinking going on that first week.)

I always get confused with the Greek yes and no. Yes is Ne and no is Ochi (sp) so you can see how that happens. The number of times I found myself vigourously shaking my head saying "yes yes yes" when someone tried to pour me another drink...

Kaimera, kalinichta (sp) and... umm don't know good afternoon off the top of my head. Yammas = cheers, yassou = hi, efharisto = thank you, please = parakalo and malaka... yeah, let's not go there.

Nad I think it's quite cool if TBTB know there's one place on GW where they can call a little sanctuary. We'll have to be sure to show them your fancy smanchy new website when it's all done and awesome.

(Yes, I should be working but this presentation is a real sod to get right and I am procrastinating ).
      sigpic

Comment

Cags afternoon is calispera(sp?) and I remember Yammas too... That's it...

Languages are confusing...it wood be way easier for us to all speak the same language

Hmmm....going of for some food now...(yeah I'm procrastinating as well ) stupid class soon...will be listening to presentations...(aka sleeping)
        sigpic

Comment

Ah of course it is!

Languages are confusing...it wood be way easier for us to all speak the same language

And we do all speak the same language. It's the language of Woohoo PTB and sometimes even Sam/Jack love.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            And we do all speak the same language. It's the language of Woohoo PTB and sometimes even Sam/Jack love.
            I actually meant it as all over the world...but for now I will be happy enough with this

Woohood

*is listening to presentations now*
            sigpic

Comment

Morning, Woohoos. *yawn* Not enough sleep.

If Brad was here, the least he could have done was leave us a little note! Therefore, I maintain that he was not here, for he wood not be so cruel as to not say hi.

EDIT: Which begs the question: Why didn't he come by? Why, Brad? WHYYYYY???!!
              Last edited by Luvnjoe; 08 September 2009, 06:24 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Morning, Woohoos. *yawn* Not enough sleep.

If Brad was here, the least he could have done was leave us a little note! Therefore, I maintain that he was not here, for he wood not be so cruel as to not say hi.
                What were you expecting? Chocolate smudged fingermarks on your pillow? Oh no, sorry. That wood've been Joe

EDIT: Which begs the question: Why didn't he come by? Why, Brad? WHYYYYY???!!
                He's probably afraid he might get jumped on...... (and not in a bad way) and then have to explain where he got the chocolate smudged fingermarks from

Comment

A preview of the Sanctuary DVD extras here. In the bloopers there is a scene of Martin asking Amanda to act better.

I want those DVDs now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    A preview of the Sanctuary DVD extras here. In the bloopers there is a scene of Martin asking Amanda to act better.

I want those DVDs now!
                    Oohhh...awesome! I love those bloopers ..."I sign his paycheck"

I want those DVDs now too...I'm really thinking about buying the UK ones instead of waiting on the Dutch ones (we don't even have a release date yet)
                    sigpic

Comment

Oohhh...awesome! I love those bloopers ..."I sign his paycheck"

I want those DVDs now too...I'm really thinking about buying the UK ones instead of waiting on the Dutch ones (we don't even have a release date yet)
                      At least you'll get a release date, sooner or later. They won't show up around here. I gotta find someone to get them for me... And there's also the fact that I'm broke and still looking for a job atm.

*wonders which bank to rob*

sigpic

Comment

At least you'll get a release date, sooner or later. They won't show up around here. I gotta find someone to get them for me... And there's also the fact that I'm broke and still looking for a job atm.

*wonders which bank to rob*

True true...but it takes sooo long...and I'm not really known for my patience

*huggles for the job hunting* How is it going btw? Any interviews soon? Do I need to start crossing my toes too next to my fingers?

Shall we rob it together...I'm also broke...I already started to sell my (school) books
                        sigpic

Comment

I want those DVDs now!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Uh oh...someone call 911!!!! Jumble fainted

*tries CPR*

You okay?
                            sigpic

Comment

True true...but it takes sooo long...and I'm not really known for my patience

*huggles for the job hunting* How is it going btw? Any interviews soon? Do I need to start crossing my toes too next to my fingers?

Shall we rob it together...I'm also broke...I already started to sell my (school) books
                              It's not going. Everywhere I try I either get: we need someone with experience, or they say 'we'll get back to but they never do' cause the advertising is fake and someone already has that job. *sigh*

LOL I did the book selling last year.

you pick the bank

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              *blinks*
                              sigpic

Comment

Uh oh...someone call 911!!!! Jumble fainted

*tries CPR*

You okay?
                                Uh, yeah....... it's been so long since I've seen a new clip of him in action, it just took me by surprise

in fact it's a long time since I've watched him doing anything I blame Josiane and Sarai for showing me WW

Comment

Working...
                                X