The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Ohhh that would be awesome! I've now got images of a huge honkin' Asgard beam coming along and zapping the whole lot up
    .... and plonking it down on the top of Cheyanne(sp?) Mountain to give all the SG teams a bit of fun Can't you just see Sgt. Siler and Major Wood whooping it up on the big wheel, whistling at all the girls down below?

And you should come, Oxford's not that far from you Though maybe it's not really worth an hour and a half's drive...
    Oh it wood be worth it I'm sure! Maybe next year, give me a bit of notice

Comment

*stumbles in*

The Fair!!! - there used to be something like that where I grew up Josi, was sooo much fun !

(((Oma and Dave))) Hope the foot heals quickly.

*curls up in the corner*

Off to bed, have to get up at half 6 tomorrow *cries*

*huggles all*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        .... and plonking it down on the top of Cheyanne(sp?) Mountain to give all the SG teams a bit of fun Can't you just see Sgt. Siler and Major Wood whooping it up on the big wheel, whistling at all the girls down below?

Oh it wood be worth it I'm sure! Maybe next year, give me a bit of notice
        Awesome! Well it's always the first Monday and Tuesday in September, so next year it'll be the 6th and 7th

*huggles Sarai*

And I should head to bed too, got to do more interviews tomorrow morning...
        Night night! *huggles everyone*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          *curls up in the corner*

Off to bed, have to get up at half 6 tomorrow *cries*

*huggles all*
          *hugs*....you're not the only one...me too School doesn't understand I don't function in the morning

*goes to bed too*

G'night everyone!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *hugs*....you're not the only one...me too School doesn't understand I don't function in the morning

*goes to bed too*

G'night everyone!
            Same here! 6 in the morning...why the heck I picked classes at 8 I'll never understand (My cousin likes to get there early So we have like 30 minutes before class starts, she picks me up at 6:45...ironically it takes me like 20 minutes to get ready but I need the other 25 minutes to get myself awake ) and psychology class that early...not my smartest idea!

That's funny that you guys in the UK have a fair this weekend, we have a fair where I'm at too and it's pretty big Nothing spectacular but it's fun (We were going to go but my Mom decided not too )

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Gooooooood morning*sigh*

Amanda I have 4 hours of spanish this morning...how's that for your sanity in the morning

sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Apparently Brad was spotted lurking on the SGU Pilot Review thread early this morning

*quickly scans back over the last few pages here* I think we're pretty safe if he did drop in

Edit: Oh, maybe not! There was a bit of gutter water flowing a few pages back

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Apparently Brad was spotted lurking on the SGU Pilot Review thread early this morning

*quickly scans back over the last few pages here* I think we're pretty safe if he did drop in

...Isn't there always?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Gooooooood morning*sigh*

Amanda I have 4 hours of spanish this morning...how's that for your sanity in the morning

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l_DSC_0673.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...1214431226.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...JMblogedit.jpg
                    Hola Jann. Una cerveza por favor. Gracias (yes, I know the squiggly bits are missing of the Cs but I'm to lazy to do character map to work out what keystrokes they are today.)

That is the extent of my Spanish. I know marginally more of that than French. I studied French for 5 years and spent one wild fortnight in Mexico. Guess what made a bigger impression?
                    Now Greek... I can swear like a trouper in...

EDIT: Nice wake up pics.

Wood Morning WooHoos

Oh he probably did pop in here. I mean, TPTB must know about this thread, right? They probably think of it as like a warm bath of pink fluffy love after all the nipping and sniping they get elsewhere. They must come here to cleanse and detox.

Umm, how can anyone review a pilot which hasn't been aired yet?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      ...Isn't there always?
                      No..... there was an actual in-depth discussion a while back that didn't involve any gutter or innuendo........... I just can't quite remember what it was about

Comment

No..... there was an actual in-depth discussion a while back that didn't involve any gutter or innuendo........... I just can't remember what it was about

Was it about alcohol? Because if it was, I don't think that counts...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Morning Woohoos!

Oh he probably did pop in here. I mean, TPTB must know about this thread, right? They probably think of it as like a warm bath of pink fluffy love after all the nipping and sniping they get elsewhere. They must come here to cleanse and detox.
                          Nope, I'm still in denial. They don't know about the thread, they've never been here, we're all safe

Umm, how can anyone review a pilot which hasn't been aired yet?
                          It's been seen and reviewed by some, although I'm not sure what's official and what's not. There's an article I saw this morning by someone that's seen the first three eps. I'll go find the link

Edit: Here you go. It was on Joe's blog

Comment

Nope, I'm still in denial. They don't know about the thread, they've never been here, we're all safe

It's been seen and reviewed by some, although I'm not sure what's official and what's not. There's an article I saw this morning by someone that's seen the first three eps. I'll go find the link

Edit: Here you go. It was on Joe's blog
                            Oh thanks for the link. I may have to check that out later when I'm not supposed to be working. It's bad enough that I spent half the morning faffing with my own PC's knackered hard drive which I can, sadly report, has gone to the great big gigabyte junkyard in the sky. Ironically even though it's the primary (operating system) drive that's knackered I'm relieved since that means I've just lost the OS - which I can reinstall - and the data on Drive F is intact even if I have no means by which to access it.
                            I hate computers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Finally got some pictures of my musical to share I'll do a bit of a summary for you

Spoilered for easy skippage

Spoiler:

One day, an angsty emo teen named Red, was forced by her mother to travel to her Grandmother's house to give her whiskey and baguettes. On the way, she met a wolf

The wolf told her to travel through the woods, instead of the path that her parents had told her to take. The audience decided which route she should take, and on her way, she ran into a hooded hood

The hooded hood tried to rough her up, but after Red mentioned she was going to Grandma's House, the hood became very obliging. They announced themselves as Little Red's Riding Hood, and Hickory Dickory Dock and Rap'n'zizzle, the two ring leaders, decided to join her on her journey

Later, the Prince from Rapunzel entered the story, singing about his mission to find Rapunzel who had left him and fled to the story of Little Red Riding Hood. The wolf, suspicious of the Prince and worried that he would turn his dinner into a love story, suddenly appeared and fought the gallant Prince, who won the battle with either his sword or his wit (The audience decides which)

After winning the battle, the team of travelers once again run into a band of baddies. This time, eithe pirates or ninjas. In this scenario, the audience chose Pirates

The pirates, like the hood, are antagonistic until Red mentions her journey to Grandma's House. They decide to join the adventure as well, leaving Red confused and leaving the audience at interval.

Act 2 opens to find the Riding Hood outside Grandma's House. Red is confused. This is not her Grandma's House. As it turns out, this house is ...

a whore house

Red, very distraught, leaves and is followed by the Prince. The Prince tells her that he doesn't want to look for Rapunzel anymore, and would rather stay with Red. They kiss

The wolf, realizing that Red will never again be alone, hatches a plan to get the Prince out of the picture. He dresses up as Rapunzel, and succeeds in seducing the Prince away from Red, before eating him

Rap'n'zizzle appears to find Red heartbroken. After hearing Red's story of the Prince, Rap'n'zizzle reveals herself as the real Rapunzel and teaches Red not to fall in love to fast with fictional men

Red, still mad, leaves for her Grandmother's house. Rapunzel realizes that the fake Rapunzel was really the wolf, and gathers the chorus together to kill the wolf

sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

We're safe...I can't imagine him being very thorough with reading it all

And men love gutter

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Hola Jann. Una cerveza por favor. Gracias (yes, I know the squiggly bits are missing of the Cs but I'm to lazy to do character map to work out what keystrokes they are today.)
                                Ah una cerveza. Yo prefiro el pan (I'm hungry)
                                Bueno tardes

Yeah...I suck...

That is the extent of my Spanish. I know marginally more of that than French. I studied French for 5 years and spent one wild fortnight in Mexico. Guess what made a bigger impression?
                                Now Greek... I can swear like a trouper in...
                                Well...that is the problem I have...I think in French the whole time...I say "oui" instead of "si" and so on

I think the mexico thing lasted ...

I can only say goodmorning/afternoon/goodnight in Greek...(it's all I remember...and I was 6 at the time)

EDIT: Bekki that are some awesome pictures! Are you also in them?!?! If so...where? (I am bad at recognizing people )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X