• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    *trudges in*

*flops onto the sofa*

*wishes for the chocolate version of a bottle of vodka*

*settles for 2 ibuprofen*

We just got back from the hospital. Dave managed to step out in front of a car on the way home from school and get his foot run over. Unsurprisingly, he's broken a metatarsal and is now in plaster *sigh* I've drugged him up to the eyeballs with the good meds now we're home, so at least he's happy.... well, happy-ish

On the up side, Naomi can't wait to be able to decorate his cast in Fifi stickers And the Paramedic wrote on his admission form "the patient wants a pink cast"
    Oh good grief!

But another thing on the upside is that it could have been a lot lot worse

(((((Oma and Dave)))))

Now that you're an Honorary Hippie, you should help Naomi by drawning lots of pretty flowers on the cast And put some slightly singed broccoli in his room, it's a terrific pain killer

Comment

*trudges in*

*flops onto the sofa*

We just got back from the hospital. Dave managed to step out in front of a car on the way home from school and get his foot run over. Unsurprisingly, he's broken a metatarsal and is now in plaster *sigh* I've drugged him up to the eyeballs with the good meds now we're home, so at least he's happy.... well, happy-ish

On the up side, Naomi can't wait to be able to decorate his cast in Fifi stickers And the Paramedic wrote on his admission form "the patient wants a pink cast"
      Ouch
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Oma and Dave* Ouch indeed

Hm. Still not registered.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh FCOL *hugs Nad*

These people you're dealing with, Uni-educated are they?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Oh FCOL *hugs Nad*

These people you're dealing with, Uni-educated are they?
            Yeah. I'm seriously starting to believe the whole 'education ruined my mind' thing...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *sigh* Where is everyone?
              Trying to fix my hard drive looking for a new hard drive and rapidly coming to the conclusion that buying a whole new PC might just be cheaper and easier since I'm going to have to reinstall everything anyway.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              oooh everyone is PSing...maybe I should do that too...or not...I just started a rewatch of the SG series...now waiting till bro leaves the kitchen so I can start

You know, whenevr I see PSing I always mentally insert an extra I and an extra S in there.

There's a WooHoo birthday later this week

Eeek! I forgot...

*trudges in*

*flops onto the sofa*

(((((Oma and Dave)))))

Ouchy (As the Wonder Pets would say). Hope Naomi has fun decorating the cast.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs Oma and Dave* Ouch indeed

Hm. Still not registered.
              Ohhh...

*slinks off back to hard disk hunting.*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Yeah. I'm seriously starting to believe the whole 'education ruined my mind' thing...
                You maybe need to take a closer look at their diplomas, it probably says they just graduated from kindy

Hopefully they'll get it sorted soon

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  You know, whenevr I see PSing I always mentally insert an extra I and an extra S in there.

Ohhh...

And yes.

You maybe need to take a closer look at their diplomas, it probably says they just graduated from kindy

Hopefully they'll get it sorted soon

Thanks

sigpic

Comment

*huggles to Nad* ...perhaps you should just go into the Uni, kidnap the people from the registration and order them to write you in..... I think that will be faster than in the normal way

Oma...when Naomi is done with decorating that cast you should take a picture and show it to us

ROFL Cags on the extra "S" ...
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles to Nad* ...perhaps you should just go into the Uni, kidnap the people from the registration and order them to write you in..... I think that will be faster than in the normal way

Oma...when Naomi is done with decorating that cast you should take a picture and show it to us

And when you get charged with something Nad, we'll all plead insanity in your defense!

Oma! *shutters* that has got to hurt *huggles to Oma's family* *giggles at the thought of a pink cast*

Cags
                      I tend to see an M in the PSing

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

(((Oma, Dave, and Naomi)))

*runz back to writing*
                        sigpic

Comment

*bounces back in on a sugar high*

Just been out to St Giles Fair. It's this huge fair that takes over one of the main streets in Oxford for two days every September and has done for several hundred years. The road shuts and all the rides and food stalls and arcades and games move in and everyone goes and it's all noise and lights. It's the most wonderful contrast with the staid Oxfordy buildings that line the road, I love it - it's like it's bled through from another dimension or something. And then it just vanishes overnight as if it had never been

Pics in the spoilers
                          Spoiler:

This is from this morning, on my way to work, the fair all shut up still:

Crazy contrast with the flashy rides and the colleges behind:

There's a WooHoo birthday later this week
                          Really? Who's might that be?

*huggles Oma and Dave* Ouch! Hope he's OK and recovers soon!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nah, she should just waft broccoli smoke at them until they're so zonked they'll sign anything

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *bounces back in on a sugar high*

Just been out to St Giles Fair. It's this huge fair that takes over one of the main streets in Oxford for two days every September and has done for several hundred years. The road shuts and all the rides and food stalls and arcades and games move in and everyone goes and it's all noise and lights. It's the most wonderful contrast with the staid Oxfordy buildings that line the road, I love it - it's like it's bled through from another dimension or something. And then it just vanishes overnight as if it had never been

Pics in the spoilers
                            <snip>
                            Do I sense an alien influence? Asgard beam maybe? I haven't seen anything like that since I was a kid

Really? Who's might that be?
                            Shh! It's a secret

Comment

Do I sense an alien influence? Asgard beam maybe? I haven't seen anything like that since I was a kid

Shh! It's a secret
                              Ohhh that would be awesome! I've now got images of a huge honkin' Asgard beam coming along and zapping the whole lot up

And you should come, Oxford's not that far from you Though maybe it's not really worth an hour and a half's drive...
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome pics of the fair Jos reminds me that ours is in town too and tomorrow the last day...(haven't been ther yet)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X