No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Jumble when something like what you said about reducing such and such is the first thing when you wonder into the thread, how are we supposed to take it? hehe!

*sends aspirin to Jas*

Martin's backside...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oh no! Are you ok? *takes Jann's temperature and checks pulse*

Seriously though, nothing wrong I hope?
      *checks self* Only a bad cold...once again...

I'm okay...just a bit blah, hating my homework(it's not going well and I have to hand it before 12 tonight) and my stupid laptop has decided to be yealous because I have a new toy and stop operating in a normal way.

oohhh...and my parents are driving me crazy...

so the usual nothing to worry about

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      *blinks* That sounded so dirty Especially if you see 'proportions' instead of 'portions'
      *giggles* I love your thoughts

*hugs Jann for not talking much* I'm not much talkative either, I'm having one of those semi- mah days, ya know? Everything okay?
      *huggles back* I understand ...some days are just blah...

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Just flying by. I popped into the ship thread, got bored with all the off topicyness and thought I'd fly by and say hi. It's hubby's birthday today. We were supposed to be going out to lunch this afternoon (to some Afgan fusion resturant one of hubby's former drivers opened a while back) but I was poorly last night - high temperature, shivers, aching joints... and today the sore throat has hit. Oh joy!

(((((Woohooos)))))

(((((PTB)))))
      Happy Birthday to your hubby Cags Have a good guttery day
      sigpic

Comment

Well Jumble when something like what you said about reducing such and such is the first thing when you wonder into the thread, how are we supposed to take it? hehe!
        Oh puleeeeeze! Can you seriously imagine me ever suggesting a reduction in proportions?

*sends aspirin to Jas*

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...nwoodcont6.jpg

Martin's backside...
        Yes. Yes it is.........

*hugs Jann for feeling rough, naughty laptop and too much homework*

Comment

Jasmina, we haven't seen you for a while, just how much vodka did you drink

Btw, that sig of yours always makes me pause for study. The colouring is brilliant
          Umm... I don't know... we had a kind of random high-school reunion type weekend and rented out a part of a nightclub last night. Somehow we kept ordering new bottles but they were constantly empty... Not sure how that happened...

And thanks I can give you the psd if you want.

*grabs the whole bottle from Amanda's hands and washes it down with really strong coffee*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *checks self* Only a bad cold...once again...

I'm okay...just a bit blah, hating my homework(it's not going well and I have to hand it before 12 tonight) and my stupid laptop has decided to be yealous because I have a new toy and stop operating in a normal way.

oohhh...and my parents are driving me crazy...

so the usual nothing to worry about

*giggles* I love your thoughts

*huggles back* I understand ...some days are just blah...

Happy Birthday to your hubby Cags Have a good guttery day
            Well I learned from the best!

Blah days suck
            Oh puleeeeeze! Can you seriously imagine me ever suggesting a reduction in proportions?

Yes. Yes it is.........

*hugs Jann for feeling rough, naughty laptop and too much homework*
            Nope...hmmm maybe increase proportions?

Don't go getting distracted by his backside! though it is a lovely backside

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Umm... I don't know... we had a kind of random high-school reunion type weekend and rented out a part of a nightclub last night. Somehow we kept ordering new bottles but they were constantly empty... Not sure how that happened...

*grabs the whole bottle from Amanda's hands and washes it down with really strong coffee*
            Sounds like you had fun Maybe a bit too much fun lol

Comment

Sounds like you had a fabulous time, good for you

Yeah, you know what? I think those bottles are fixed with little holes in the bottom, so small you can't see them with the naked eye, but big enough for half the contents to leak out and evaporate

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it

Well I learned from the best!

Blah days suck

Nope...hmmm maybe increase proportions?

Don't go getting distracted by his backside! though it is a lovely backside

Well if you can come up with a really good reason why not, I might consider it But it wood have to be a really really really really good reason

Comment

Yeah, probably. But I really needed that after everything that's happened lately... Aside from the headache and some weird memories of grabbing guys bums and licking (I've been told there was a pic of that ) I feel better then I had in ages.

Sounds like you had a fabulous time, good for you

Yeah, you know what? I think those bottles are fixed with little holes in the bottom, so small you can't see them with the naked eye, but big enough for half the contents to leak out and evaporate

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it
                *nods*

I'm supporting that theory.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, probably. But I really needed that after everything that's happened lately... Aside from the headache and some weird memories of grabbing guys bums and licking (I've been told there was a pic of that ) I feel better then I had in ages.

*nods*

I'm supporting that theory.
                  Er, excuse me, but did you say grabbing guys' bums and licking?

I really miss the old days when I could drink Vodka without throwing up, they were such fun...

Oh, and yes please on the .psd

Comment

Er, excuse me, but did you say grabbing guys' bums and licking?

I really miss the old days when I could drink Vodka without throwing up, they were such fun...

Oh, and yes please on the .psd
                    Yup... they were really cute bums. Some were very firm and round. There also might have been some girl bum grabbing too. But my friend did the licking... face licking that is... she does that sometimes...

Do I even wanna ask what you did in your Vodka drinking days?

I'll post the psd in a few minutes on the art thread as soon as it uploads.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup... they were really cute bums. Some were very firm and round. There also might have been some girl bum grabbing too. But my friend did the licking... face licking that is... she does that sometimes...

Do I even wanna ask what you did in your Vodka drinking days?
                      No

I'll post the psd in a few minutes on the art thread as soon as it uploads.
                      Thanks

Comment

*huggles Jas* Some good fun is good for the soul!!!!

*See's talk of bums and licking*...well at least there wasn't any bum licking involved right?

Edit- Whoa Jumble they had vodka in your younger days?

Comment

No

Oh now I really have to ask! What did you do in your vodka days?

And the psd is posted.

*huggles Jas* Some good fun is good for the soul!!!!

*See's talk of bums and licking*...well at least there wasn't any bum licking involved right?

Edit- Whoa Jumble they had vodka in your younger days?
                          Ummm.... *blinks*

sigpic

Comment

*wanders back in*
                            Well, I kept quiet to preserve my double 69 (one doesn't want to rush these things ) for over 8 hours...
                            I was actually out, doing RL things, but I like to give the impression that maybe I can actually be quiet sometimes
                            Vodka huh? It is the devil's drink Only tequila is worse...
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*wanders in* Hi, Woohoos. Everyon doing well, I hope? Jumble, thanks for the pic of Joe. My, but he's looking trim! I like his hair the length it is there, too.

((((((((((Joe)))))))))))
                              sigpic

Comment

*drops in*

I finally finished that darn thing(homework)

*falls on couch and goes of to watch some Wood- TV *
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X