Clear All

*drools*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *drools*

I don't usually do turkey, but knowing Stuart it'll be something really special

Of course, there is also Traditional Christmas Pudding with Brandy Butter, coffee and Mince Pies

Methinks I'll need to fast for a week if I'm to get close to eating it all

Edit: OMG! Look at your post count! Double 69 coming up

Comment

My post disappeared

Suffice to say - at that menu Jumble! If the quality of the Christmas food is anything like what we had last month it will be superb!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I don't usually do turkey, but knowing Stuart it'll be something really special

Of course, there is also Traditional Christmas Pudding with Brandy Butter, coffee and Mince Pies

Methinks I'll need to fast for a week if I'm to get close to eating it all

Edit: OMG! Look at your post count! Double 69 coming up
            OMG so it is! Next post...
            But I don't have anything special prepared
            Hmmm....
            *rummages in PB*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              My post disappeared

Suffice to say - at that menu Jumble! If the quality of the Christmas food is anything like what we had last month it will be superb!!
              I'm sure it will be I'm still trying to persuade him to reduce the size of his portions though. It's such a struggle to eat two courses, let alone three

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              OMG so it is! Next post...
              But I don't have anything special prepared
              Hmmm....
              *rummages in PB*
              *sits back with finger poised to post flashy banner*

Comment

OK, for the big 69... a hippy artspam

And some Martin too

*happy dances*

sigpic

Comment

WOOHOOOOOOD!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JOSIANE!!!!!

Great post

Comment

Josiane is sticking on her double 69 post in order to savour it

Wonder how long she can keep quiet?

Comment

Congrats on 6969 Jos

Nothing more to say it's a miracle...I'm not talkative today
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Are you ok? *takes Jann's temperature and checks pulse*

Seriously though, nothing wrong I hope?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          I'm sure it will be I'm still trying to persuade him to reduce the size of his portions though. It's such a struggle to eat two courses, let alone three

*sits back with finger poised to post flashy banner*

*blinks* That sounded so dirty Especially if you see 'proportions' instead of 'portions'

And I totally missed who exactly you were talking about

*hugs Jann for not talking much* I'm not much talkative either, I'm having one of those semi- mah days, ya know? Everything okay?

Congrats on 6969 Josi!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hey Woohoos!

Congrats on the double 69 Josi!

You know I once saw a film with that title... *cough*

Just flying by. I popped into the ship thread, got bored with all the off topicyness and thought I'd fly by and say hi. It's hubby's birthday today. We were supposed to be going out to lunch this afternoon (to some Afgan fusion resturant one of hubby's former drivers opened a while back) but I was poorly last night - high temperature, shivers, aching joints... and today the sore throat has hit. Oh joy!

(((((Woohooos)))))

(((((PTB)))))
                            sigpic

Comment

*drags into thread*

Oy, I think I remember why few years ago I decided to stop drinking vodka.

*looks around for aspirins*

Oh and congrats on the double '69 Josi... that's kinky

And Happy Birthday to Cags's hubby.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                *blinks* That sounded so dirty Especially if you see 'proportions' instead of 'portions'

And I totally missed who exactly you were talking about

*hugs Jann for not talking much* I'm not much talkative either, I'm having one of those semi- mah days, ya know? Everything okay?

Congrats on 6969 Josi!!!
                                We were talking about the Chef at Anderson's Trust you to turn it guttery

*hugs Cags* (from a distance ) Hope you feel better soon. Happy Birthday to Hubs

I know, it was a bit OT. But it started off with discussing S/J in SGU and just sort of rolled from there

Let's face it, there's sod all else to talk about there lately

Jasmina, we haven't seen you for a while, just how much vodka did you drink

Btw, that sig of yours always makes me pause for study. The colouring is brilliant

Comment

Working...
                                X