Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    You know, this is far more civilised that running through the thread nekkid
    Haven't you noticed that we're hugging nekkid?!?!?!

Just sayin'

Btw I love my new computer....awesome sound
    sigpic

Comment

*runs off to LJ to check up on Jumbly's WW icons*
      Ooh nice! Love the one of the Pres and Leo especially
      But there's just one problem... where's Josh??
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I only give out four bracket hugs, but I'll raise them by giving two four bracket hugs.

Yes. It's like a Royal Speech.
        ...Or a Presidential Speech, for those without queens.
        Ooooooh! I'm sure he'll appreciate it.....

*this in EIGHT bracket hug from Nad*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        *wonders if Martin Wood is about to be replaced by Martin Sheen*
        Not in a million years

On the other hand, Toby..........

Awwwwww! I think that link did waaaaaay more good than anything else could possibly have done I feel all squishy for you
        Oh no, that was just the icing on the cake, the final squishy inducer. Common sense and hugs from you did the groundwork for him

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *runs off to LJ to check up on Jumbly's WW icons*
        Ooh nice! Love the one of the Pres and Leo especially
        But there's just one problem... where's Josh??
        Josh is just waiting in the wings for me to have something sensible to say I've watched the S1 finale, and the first two eps of S2, but I was too enthralled to take notes So I'll rewatch them and see if anything coherent pops out

And thanks, I like that one too

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Not ina million years

*giggles at Jumble's growing Tobycrush*

Josh is just waiting in the wings for me to have something sensible to say I've watched the S1 finale, and the first two eps of S2, but I was too enthralled to take notes So I'll rewatch them and see if anything coherent pops out

And thanks, I like that one too
          Ohhhhh you saw it!!! You see why we were so insistent that you ripped the start of S2 as well! Just awesome. *huggles Josh*
          sigpic

Comment

Not in a million years

Isn't that what you said about Martin prior to abandoning RDA?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*giggles at Jumble's growing Tobycrush*
              It's not a 'crush' exactly, I don't thunk him. I just really enjoy the character

Ohhhhh you saw it!!! You see why we were so insistent that you ripped the start of S2 as well! Just awesome. *huggles Josh*
              Oh yeah! Shocking! Stunning! Edgeoftheseatbitingnails stuff

And I love the way they filmed the ...... oops! Wrong thread

Isn't that what you said about Martin prior to abandoning RDA?
              Nononononononononono! See above ^^^

Different thing altogether........ Toby is a great character, he has such expressive eyes. I love his humour, and his beard.........

Er, oh dear

Comment

Hmm. Quiet night.

I've figured out why we haven't seen Sarai, she's working hard for her Licence exam on Tuesday

Last night I dreamt that I was making a new Martin vid. Got all the clips lined up, put in the music and all the transitions. Did the titles. Then every time I clicked 'play' all the clips fell out onto the floor and I had to pick them up and try to get them back in in the right order It happened over and over again and I was getting more frantic and confused every time

I don't think it takes a genius to see where that came from

Comment

You don't sound happy with it

Do we know where Sarai is? Did I miss an absent note while I was away sulking

*waves to Jann*
                  *waves*

Sorry for my absence . RL is crazy; been training every day and yes, swotting up for this exam on Tuesday .

(((Jumble)))

Wish I could stay and chat but sadly I have to work today as well. Haven't even had a chance to open up PS in over a week .

*le sigh*

Comment

*hugs Sarai for busy RL*

Last night I dreamt that I was making a new Martin vid. Got all the clips lined up, put in the music and all the transitions. Did the titles. Then every time I clicked 'play' all the clips fell out onto the floor and I had to pick them up and try to get them back in in the right order It happened over and over again and I was getting more frantic and confused every time

I don't think it takes a genius to see where that came from
                    Hm.
                    I wonder if Martin ever gets dreams like those.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *waves*

Sorry for my absence . RL is crazy; been training every day and yes, swotting up for this exam on Tuesday .

(((Jumble)))

Wish I could stay and chat but sadly I have to work today as well. Haven't even had a chance to open up PS in over a week .

*le sigh*
                      *huggles Sarai* It'll be worth it when you pass that exam with flying colours

And when you get time, check out this week's Sekrit Artwork Challenge, it'a doozy

Edit: I see you already did

*hugs Sarai for busy RL*

Hm.
                      I wonder if Martin ever gets dreams like those.
                      I wood imagine the first series of Sanctuary gave him a few nightmares

Hey look, Joe's dessert platter looks a lot like the ones at Anderson's.....

Remember Sarai?

Comment

And when you get time, check out this week's Sekrit Artwork Challenge, it'a doozy

I wood imagine the first series of Sanctuary gave him a few nightmare

Hey look, Joe's dessert platter looks a lot like the ones at Anderson's..

Remember Sarai?
                        Yeah, I bet

And is it just me who gets exited when Joe posts food pics?

*is gone*

sigpic

Comment

It's not a 'crush' exactly, I don't thunk him. I just really enjoy the character

Oh yeah! Shocking! Stunning! Edgeoftheseatbitingnails stuff

And I love the way they filmed the ...... oops! Wrong thread

Nononononononononono! See above ^^^

Different thing altogether........ Toby is a great character, he has such expressive eyes. I love his humour, and his beard.........

Er, oh dear

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          *waves*

(((Jumble)))

*le sigh*
                          *huggles* for RL craziness

Edit: I see you already did

I wood imagine the first series of Sanctuary gave him a few nightmares

Hey look, Joe's dessert platter looks a lot like the ones at Anderson's.....

Remember Sarai?
                          There is no way they could be as good as the Anderson's ones though Best. Desserts. Ever.
                          *salivates at the thought*
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles* for RL craziness

There is no way they could be as good as the Anderson's ones though Best. Desserts. Ever.
                            *salivates at the thought*
                            I just wish I hadn't been too involved with own desserts to snap a pic of the expressions on yours and Sarai's faces when you got your first taste

It occurred to me that I might negotiate with Stuart to see if there's a way I can bring some of those with me to the next Shipmeet Oma and Cags really missed out, huh?

Comment

I just wish I hadn't been too involved with own desserts to snap a pic of the expressions on yours and Sarai's faces when you got your first taste

It occurred to me that I might negotiate with Stuart to see if there's a way I can bring some of those with me to the next Shipmeet Oma and Cags really missed out, huh?
                              *drools* OMG they soo did!

And yeah, our faces were a picture! Or Sarai's was at least, and from her and your reactions I'm guessing mine was too
                              sigpic

Comment

*drools* OMG they soo did!

And yeah, our faces were a picture! Or Sarai's was at least, and from her and your reactions I'm guessing mine was too
                                Your expression was exactly the same as Sarai's

I've just booked for a Christmas dinner with Suz and Mike on the 19th December.

I think I'll go for..

Starter:
                                Potted King Prawn made with smoked paprika, lemon and spices, served with cheese scones.

Main:
                                Roast turkey, apricot and sage stuffing, pigs in blankets, spiced orange and cranberry sauce, roast potatoes and vegetables.

or

Pan fried rump steak topped with stilton cheese, served with honey roasted parsnips and a selection of vegetables.

Dessert:
                                Home made toffee meringues filled with fresh cream (drools at the memory)

or

Lemon crunch (I sulked because this wasn't on the menu the last two times I've been )

or

Creme brulee (because Stuart's version is utterly to die for)

or.......

all of the above on one of his Trio Platters

Comment

Working...
                                X