The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    I usually do three ((( ))), unless I'm giving a squishy hug, then it's five. Or if it's Joe, then it's lots.
    I think we all add lots of extra ones for OBPTB

Nad I'm feeling much better thanks I hope you are too, and that Monday will see all your uni problems sorted

I had some counselling from Oma, which mainly consisted of me ranting and her hugging and pacifying

And I just got an email from Michael. He's been watching the documentaries on The Beatles, and he sent me this link

Awwwwww! *hugs him*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Nad I'm feeling much better thanks I hope you are too, and that Monday will see all your uni problems sorted

I had some counselling from Oma, which mainly consisted of me ranting and her hugging and pacifying

And I just got an email from Michael. He's been watching the documentaries on The Beatles, and he sent me this link

Awwwwww! *hugs him*
      AWWWWWWWWWW! ((Michael)) (see, only two when I'm just being friendly-like)
      sigpic

Comment

AWWWWWWWWWW! ((Michael)) (see, only two when I'm just being friendly-like)
        He only gets a two-bracket-hug? He'll be sooooo disappointed

Ok, so now I'm watching The Beatles documentary as well. I can't believe I'd forgotten just how amazing they were

So many gorgeous songs, so many memories..............

Comment

I wood have done a three bracket hug, but I was afraid you'd get jealous, Jumble. You didn't seem keen on us hugging him last weekend.
          sigpic

Comment

I wood have done a three bracket hug, but I was afraid you'd get jealous, Jumble. You didn't seem keen on us hugging him last weekend.
            Ah, I see. Well I have to tell you that he's been my saviour (again) this last week, so he deserves as many five-bracket hugs as he can get

but no more than 5, or I just might get a little green

Comment

((((Michael)))), cuz he keeps our Jumble so happy! Bless his heart!
              sigpic

Comment

Hehe (((((Michael)))))

And (((((Oma))))) for making Jumble feel better
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hugfest!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: BTW, there's an inteview with BW on the main page about the CotG re-cut, for whoever's interested. Not much new stuff, but still. It's Brad speaking.
                  Last edited by DutchIndeed; 05 September 2009, 01:03 PM.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

((((Michael)))), cuz he keeps our Jumble so happy! Bless his heart!
                    Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Hehe (((((Michael)))))

And (((((Oma))))) for making Jumble feel better
                    Thank you, I'm gathering up all the hugs so I can give them to him next weekend

*this is a four-bracket hug from LJ*

*this is a five-bracket hug from Josiane*

And I'm not telling you how many brackets there will be on hugs from me

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Hugfest!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: BTW, there's an inteview with BW on the main page about the CotG re-cut, for whoever's interested. Not much new stuff, but still. It's Brad speaking.
                    And as such deserves our immediate attention

*runz off to ten-bracket-hug Brad*

Comment

Thank you, I'm gathering up all the hugs so I can give them to him next weekend

*this is a four-bracket hug from LJ*

*this is a five-bracket hug from Josiane*

And I'm not telling you how many brackets there will be on hugs from me
                      I only give out four bracket hugs, but I'll raise them by giving two four bracket hugs.

And as such deserves our immediate attention

*runz off to ten-bracket-hug Brad*
                      Yes. It's like a Royal Speech.
                      ...Or a Presidential Speech, for those without queens.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Is there a hugfest

*runs in on it and huggles everyone*

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                        So, TPTB must get through a lot of coffee when they are contemplating the fate of our heroes and heroines, what do you think is their favourite type? Should we ask Joe?
                        For a moment, my sleep deprived brain, read that the PTB took heroine...to write

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        I know...I just read it! (and I just came home lol)
                        sigpic

Comment

Heh, there's a lot of hugging going on today

*joins in*

You know, this is far more civilised that running through the thread nekkid
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann*
                            *hugs Oma*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            You know, this is far more civilised that running through the thread nekkid

Is not.

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                              *huggles everyone*
                              *runs out*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble
                                Edit: I've just discovered I've got more WW icons on LJ than Martin ones
                                *wonders if Martin Wood is about to be replaced by Martin Sheen*

Awwwwww! *hugs him*

Awwwwww! I think that link did waaaaaay more good than anything else could possibly have done I feel all squishy for you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X