No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Oma, your grungy, thunky Jack has made me so proud this week! *wipes tear* And the angst! The student has become the master, methinks! *savors angst, thunks Jack, iz happy*
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, here it is. *sigh* Not sure I like it, really. But, oh well...I'll post it on the art thread, too, so I can get some composition suggestions from the masters.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Okay, here it is. *sigh* Not sure I like it, really. But, oh well...I'll post it on the art thread, too, so I can get some composition suggestions from the masters.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_familypics0904.jpg
        Awww LJ! That's very good and so adorable, it looks great!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_familypics0904.jpg
          Oh I think it's brilliant! Just one thing though, on the pic of Elizabeth with the water bottle you've covered the text

You've such a lovely family

Comment

Aww, LJ I think it looks fab!

What adorable little babies you have too. Your new baby (when he or she finally finds you) is going to be one very lucky child.

(((Jumble))) You know I kind of figured something was up but if you need time out that's fine.

Urgh, i just choked on the wine I am drinking. It's truely horrible. I have to go pour another glass now to wash the frog in my throat away.

Aw, poor Leggy. He's sitting here looking very sorry for himself.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Oh I think it's brilliant! Just one thing though, on the pic of Elizabeth with the water bottle you've covered the text

You've such a lovely family
              I know...I figured it looks more realistic. Not? Confusing?
              sigpic

Comment

((((Jumble))))

Love the collage of you and your family LJ

(((Nad)))) I hope you can join the work groups soon! I know how important those are!

And overall...I got nothin' ...except I finally got a "new" normal computer again...hmm...what to name it?!?!?
                sigpic

Comment

I know...I figured it looks more realistic. Not? Confusing?
                  It all looks really lovely, it was just I thought it was a shame I couldn't read the whole text on that pic Maybe if you just slide it a bit further over?

Honestly LJ I don't know how anyone could resist such an obviously happy family for their child

Comment

Oooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I just tried Cags' punch recipe......... as in, add everything you can find inthe cocktail cabinet...... I don't have a cocktail cabinet, but there were a few bottles of strange stuff loftover from various parties liing around the house...

Archers peach schnapps
                    Rives Manzanas verdes
                    Morgan's spiced rightwous and tru 35% vol

Emptied those into a bottle and topped up with mango juice. And poured into a very large glass

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice

you also have to bear in mind that I'd alreayd drunk a bottle of Chenet Cinsault-Grenache vin de pays..........

ooooooooh dear

Ohhh look, Martin.....

Ha! See? Shober as a judge

But I might need someone to carry me to bed...

Comment

((((jumble))))
                      ((((Leggy))))
                      ((((PTB))))

LJ, love the collage. You guys are all so cute together
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad the new website looks great, you're definitely on the right track. Well done

Cags I hope Leggy is feeling better today

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Oooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I just tried Cags' punch recipe......... as in, add everything you can find inthe cocktail cabinet...... I don't have a cocktail cabinet, but there were a few bottles of strange stuff loftover from various parties liing around the house...

Archers peach schnapps
                          Rives Manzanas verdes
                          Morgan's spiced rightwous and tru 35% vol

Emptied those into a bottle and topped up with mango juice. And poured into a very large glass

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice

you also have to bear in mind that I'd alreayd drunk a bottle of Chenet Cinsault-Grenache vin de pays..........

ooooooooh dear

Glad you like it.

This is just crying out for your head to be manipped on there.

Thanks for the Leggy wishes Jumble. He is a bit bighter today, bless. The vet was superb. Leggy is pretty good anyway but when she was getting the rubbish out of the wound I was flinching and she stopped and asked me if I was ok and if I'd prefer to have a nurse hold him. Now there's a woman who understands what our pets mean to us.
                          Leggy is such a sweetie though. So friendly and affectionate. It beggars belief that he was at the rescue place so long before we took him home. All because he has a missing leg. People can be so shallow. Still, he has us now.

(((Jumble)))

(((Woohoos)))

(((PTB)))

(Random thought; Is there a prerequisite number of parentheses we should use to denote a hug? Does the number we use indicate the strength of the hug? i.e. ((( ))) = a hug, (((( )))) = a huggle and ((((( )))))) = a squishy hugs? I'm just asking? )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Glad you like it.

This is just crying out for your head to be manipped on there.
                            I'd rather just have me put in there, in those arms...... being carried off to somewhere........ private

Thanks for the Leggy wishes Jumble. He is a bit bighter today, bless. The vet was superb. Leggy is pretty good anyway but when she was getting the rubbish out of the wound I was flinching and she stopped and asked me if I was ok and if I'd prefer to have a nurse hold him. Now there's a woman who understands what our pets mean to us.
                            Leggy is such a sweetie though. So friendly and affectionate. It beggars belief that he was at the rescue place so long before we took him home. All because he has a missing leg. People can be so shallow. Still, he has us now.

(((Jumble)))

(((Woohoos)))

(((PTB)))
                            Glad he's doing better

resists making bitter comment about some pets being safe

(Random thought; Is there a prerequisite number of parentheses we should use to denote a hug? Does the number we use indicate the strength of the hug? i.e. ((( ))) = a hug, (((( )))) = a huggle and ((((( )))))) = a squishy hugs? I'm just asking? )
                            Hmm.... I always use the number of brackets to indicate how big the hug is intended to be, as in...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Martin)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              *hugs* I am glad to hear that Leggy is doing better....and people can be shallow...while cats/dogs with missing limbs can often be way sweeter than the "perfect/goodlooking" one...

For me ...no...it depends on how lazy I am...and in what mood

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Woohoos!

Jumble, I'm sorry you've had such a rough week! And after the wonderful weekend, too! Take a day off and relax.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X