The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Good luck Sarai!!! I'm sure you'll be fantastic and pass with flying colours
    Thanks, most of it is common sense but there are some bits which get a bit complicated .

Jann a personal licence allows an individual to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol under the UK 2003 Licensing Act. I need it for my new job so I can run the bar and let all my staff serve the drunken students !

Comment

Ahhh...thanks for letting me know Sarai...I don't know if we have that in here... I don't think so|(since you can even buy all sorts of alcohol in the supermarket)
      Good luck with the test and then new job!

*sings some more..."it's soooo quiet....tidum...tidum tidum*

I love birthdays

*happy dances and rolls to couch*
      sigpic

Comment

Bekki! Was this with Mr Mikado man?
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Morning (almost afternoon) Woohoos!

No running from me, naked of otherwise. My back hurts too much for that today.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Ahhh...thanks for letting me know Sarai...I don't know if we have that in here... I don't think so|(since you can even buy all sorts of alcohol in the supermarket)
          Good luck with the test and then new job!

*sings some more..."it's soooo quiet....tidum...tidum tidum*

I love birthdays

*happy dances and rolls to couch*
          Yes, we have booze in the supermarket here too. The manager and deputy of the shop (and, actually, in fact anyone left in charge for any period of time) has to be licensed before they can sell it. I used to get tied in knots by all the age restriction rules and regulations - we have so many things you can't buy under blah blah age.

Bekki.... Aww...

((((Jumble)))) for not feeling chatty and ((((Woohoos))) for, well, being, well, awesome.

My fur baby, Legolas, is poorly. I noticed last night he has a bite on his front leg that's full of pus and swollen. Eurgh! He only has 3 legs to start with so having one out of action is a big deal. Cue expensive trip to the vet this afternoon.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Yes, we have booze in the supermarket here too. The manager and deputy of the shop (and, actually, in fact anyone left in charge for any period of time) has to be licensed before they can sell it. I used to get tied in knots by all the age restriction rules and regulations - we have so many things you can't buy under blah blah age.
            Ahh...see in here that isn't needed...normally speaking teenagers are doing the checkouts and they don't need a licence for it(I know it from my friends ) ...the government has changed it a little bit though...now people till the age of 20 have to show their ID's to see if they are old enough. (which is weird since you can drink and buy alcohol from the age of 16)

My fur baby, Legolas, is poorly. I noticed last night he has a bite on his front leg that's full of pus and swollen. Eurgh! He only has 3 legs to start with so having one out of action is a big deal. Cue expensive trip to the vet this afternoon.
            Awww (((Legolas))) I hope that it's all okay and it can just heal!
            sigpic

Comment

((((Cags)))) for Legolas - hope it'll all be OK!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for the comments about the PTB site! It feels good to know that I'm going the right way with it.

*hugs Cags* for poor furry guy. And poor back.

So... I have started to get registered for those classes for... over a week now, I have had two, maybe three promises that everything would be arranged, I have called, e-mailed, and sent a pigeon with a not attached to it's foot and guess what?

...I'm still not registered.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

(((Nad)))) and did I read it correctly(in the newspaper today) that you just can't go in the class without being registrated? because we can do that in here

and Woohood...just put my schoolbooks for sale and I've already sold one book(within 3 hours)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    (((Nad)))) and did I read it correctly(in the newspaper today) that you just can't go in the class without being registrated? because we can do that in here

and Woohood...just put my schoolbooks for sale and I've already sold one book(within 3 hours)
                    Thanks.
                    You can go to the lectures, it's very anonimous, but as for the ''work groups''... No.

And WooHood!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*walks tiredly into thread*
                      *falls*
                      *huggles Bekki for...*
                      *huggles Cags for fluffy kidling*
                      *huggles Nad for stupid Uni*
                      *huggles rest of woohoos*

Speaking of woohooing, yay for long weekend!!

Oh and I thought of something not funny but I thought I'd share...This came about between my classes *snort*

knock knock
                      Who's there?
                      Wooh
                      Wooh who?
                      No it's woohoos

Lame I know

Oh and there's this guy who I know from like 9th grade in my Algebra class and he's a pretty nice guy (funny, used to be class clown) and he's cute (And we believe some of the same things ) He was alone at a table in the cafeteria today and I almost went up to him and started talking but I chicked out And now I'm mad I did!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*groans at Amanda's joke*

Nad... Grrr... grrr... Have you tried stamping it on their foreheads? Methinks it's time to get hysterical on them.

Fur Baby report: We're back from the vets and £100 worse off but Leggy has had the infection lanced (I won't describe what came out ) and a ton of jabs and I'm all stocked up on wormers and flea treatment for the next year so money well spent IMO. Daft as I might sound, I'd do anything for my fur babies.

*runs around randomly hugging woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Oh and I thought of something not funny but I thought I'd share...This came about between my classes *snort*

knock knock
                          Who's there?
                          Wooh
                          Wooh who?
                          No it's woohoos

Lame I know

Oh and there's this guy who I know from like 9th grade in my Algebra class and he's a pretty nice guy (funny, used to be class clown) and he's cute (And we believe some of the same things ) He was alone at a table in the cafeteria today and I almost went up to him and started talking but I chicked out And now I'm mad I did!
                          Now I know I'm lame, 'cause I giggled really hard

And aww!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Nad... Grrr... grrr... Have you tried stamping it on their foreheads? Methinks it's time to get hysterical on them.

Fur Baby report: We're back from the vets and £100 worse off but Leggy has had the infection lanced (I won't describe what came out ) and a ton of jabs and I'm all stocked up on wormers and flea treatment for the next year so money well spent IMO. Daft as I might sound, I'd do anything for my fur babies.

*runs around randomly hugging woohoos*
                          I'll keep that in mind for monday

And good!
                          Fur Babies deserve the love as much as anyone else.

sigpic

Comment

Hello, Woohoos! I'm much happier today! How are all of you? Where is our beloved Jumble? The thread is a sad, sad place when she isn't feeling talkative. *dramatic sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Hello, Woohoos! I'm much happier today! How are all of you? Where is our beloved Jumble? The thread is a sad, sad place when she isn't feeling talkative. *dramatic sigh*
                              I'm sorry I haven't been around

Something happened that left me feeling so angry and hurt that I just needed to crawl away until I could get it under control, otherwise I think spontaneous combustion wood have been a real threat

My Suz was here earlier, and she let me rant and cry and get it all out of my system, so I feel better now.

Her injuries are healing well and Mike is taking really good care of her

Glad to hear you're feeling happier LJ Is there a reason for that that you can share?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                I'm sorry I haven't been around

Something happened that left me feeling so angry and hurt that I just needed to crawl away until I could get it under control, otherwise I think spontaneous combustion wood have been a real threat

My Suz was here earlier, and she let me rant and cry and get it all out of my system, so I feel better now.

Her injuries are healing well and Mike is taking really good care of her
                                Yay! Glad you feel better! I hope your hurt can pass soon. (((Jumble)))

I've been Gimping all afternoon, on our new family picture collage that our agency sends out with our adoption profile. It's hard to get it all into just two sides of an 8.5x11 page! I'll post when the first side is done.

Other than that, I'm tired and I wish I didn't have to go to work tonight. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to coming home and writing now that George is up and running again and I don't have to worry about Siler's temper tantrums (he's become such a diva lately).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X