The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!OMG!OMG!

Martin HAS done commentaries for Sanctuary S1!!!! WooHoooooood!!!!!

Bad quality pic, but see what it says on the back of the DVD box set

*iz very happy*

Edit: And Bloopers!!!

Comment

Here's the link

Thanks to RealmOfX

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        You changed your screenname to Jumble(65) ?~!?!?! I didn't knew that!
        No, I meant my avatar was 'Michael'

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        ROFL! I meant his bravery in venturing into the madness that is the Martin Thread (hence being overawed by his presence)
        There's no madness here that wood scare him, believe me

More like 2 dozen or so..... *huggles*
        Really? Can't say I've actually counted, but you're probably right

I've been neglecting the news recently so I'd not heard about the fires in LA That's very bad I know it's selfish, but when I hear about these awful fires, I'm so glad I live in a country where it rains a lot.
        That's exactly what I was thinking when I was watching the news There's a lot to be said for living in a country that doesn't have much in the way of major fires, tornadoes, earthquakes or hurricanes.

Is it September yet? I want my Sanctuary dvds NOW!!! *sulks*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          OMG!OMG!OMG!

*iz very happy*

Oh good, hopefully there'll be assorted Damian things in the featurettes and photo gallery! He wasn't in the Stargate special features half as much as he should have been...actually, I think the only time you see him is in the Directors' Series special for The Other Guys. And even then it's not that much. That's a tad annoying...
          sigpic
          ~the guitarists~

Comment

Oh, I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing a lot of Damian in the special features

Hey WooHoos, did you know Joe and Paul are also directors? Is there no end to the talents of these men?

Oh, btw Teal'c_PI you need to remove the img tags when you quote a post with a pic in it

Comment

OMG!OMG!OMG!

*iz very happy*

Woohood!!! *happy dances*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yay for Sanctuary dvd's...bloopers and our favorite PTB's on it Awesome! ...now waiting till we get a release date from the DVD's as well in the Netherlands (the same counts for SGA S5 and SG: COTG final cut...)
                sigpic

Comment

Aw *hugs Jann*

And I thought I was hard done by having to wait until Sept 25th

But can't you get them from Amazon? I got SGA S5 from them a couple of months ago

Comment

Aw *hugs Jann*

And I thought I was hard done by having to wait until Sept 25th

But can't you get them from Amazon? I got SGA S5 from them a couple of months ago
                    I can...you all have regio 2...but I need dutch subtitles for when I get my family addicted...

with SGA they'll kill me if I buy the DVD's without subtitles(dad is already waiting since january for SGA since it's not on TV in here...we have to wait on the DVDs)
                    sigpic

Comment

I can...you all have regio 2...but I need dutch subtitles for when I get my family addicted...

with SGA they'll kill me if I buy the DVD's without subtitles(dad is already waiting since january for SGA since it's not on TV in here...we have to wait on the DVDs)
                      Ah, sorry, I forgot you need the language options

Comment

Hehe. You know how they are here with shows that do not air on the big networks...
                        Waitandwaitandwait...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Hehe. You know how they are here with shows that do not air on the big networks...
                          Waitandwaitandwait...
                          Don't forget the wait

Funny thing is that I got a list on my blackbord for when all the shows start again(air dates) and when they come on DVD...only Sanctuary and SGA don't have a release date yet...
                          BSG S4 does...finally...
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't forget the wait

Funny thing is that I got a list on my blackbord for when all the shows start again(air dates) and when they come on DVD...only Sanctuary and SGA don't have a release date yet...
                            BSG S4 does...finally...

It sucks to be a sci fi fan here.
                            ...And I'm not even a real sci fi fan. I can't stand most sci fi shows
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              It sucks to be a sci fi fan here.
                              ...And I'm not even a real sci fi fan. I can't stand most sci fi shows
                              *nods* it does...

I'm sort of a sci fi fan...I watch SG and BSG....no other series though...(only big network shows, Grey's Anatomy, House and Heroes)
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

First day back at work for me after 2+ weeks off so I have to make it quick and go tackle some of the 50 odd emails I have.

The first one I open is a reminder that I volunteered to give a presentation to the CYFF forum on 15th September and... guess who hasn't written the presentation yet.
                                Aaand the very next day I have to give the same presentation to some parents and then I have a course I haven't yet prepared materils for...

Serves me right for dossing all summer.

But, y'know, Martin's doing Sanctuary commentaries and there's bloopers so all is right with the world.

Back later after my brain has exploded.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X