No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwwww! (((Jumble))) Any chance he moves closer soon?
    sigpic

Comment

(((((Jumble)))))
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        bad school! I hope you got it solved by now!(they better fixed it!) and I noticed that we started early, because there were a lot of students still in the introduction week...

and OMG there were soooo many people at school. I am curious if your school also has so many new students!
        Nope, still not fixed

And yes, we all received an e mail saying that there has been a massive flow of new students. And we were having issues with classrooms and lecture halls already

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Awesomely amazing I think you said

Some of us have been busy......... helping our loved ones pack Pack a suitcase Ready to leave
        Yes, yes, absolutely awesomely amazing...

And *hugs*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Jumble*
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

*huggles Jann and Nad for school*

*huggles all the other woohoo's*

Jann
            what class do you have for 4 hours? I thought my Chemistry lab was bad because I have it for 3 hours on a Tuesday...but I still have an hour chemistry class, Monday's Wednesyday's and Friday's

But like I've said...my Psychology class is gonna kill me!!

So you woohoo's need to keep up the Martin thunk to keep me alive

and the RDA PTB thunk as well

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

(((Jumble)))

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Nope, still not fixed

And yes, we all received an e mail saying that there has been a massive flow of new students. And we were having issues with classrooms and lecture halls already
              OH, for pete's sake..that's just insane!

ROFL! we didn't get an email...we just got to see it...while trying to get through the crowd to our classroom

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Jann
              what class do you have for 4 hours? I thought my Chemistry lab was bad because I have it for 3 hours on a Tuesday...but I still have an hour chemistry class, Monday's Wednesyday's and Friday's
              Well from that teacher I officially speaking don't have a 4 hour class, but on Wednesday I have four hours Crossmedia skills and from that other teacher the next day first two hours budgetting and then marketing(2 hours) ...the fun...

But like I've said...my Psychology class is gonna kill me!!
              *hugs* Well...you could use me as test subject... just as my RL friend who thinks I'm nuts
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Awwwww! (((Jumble))) Any chance he moves closer soon?
                Not for a while. He needs to sell his house, and there's really no point in that until we're ready to live together here (ok, yes, until I'm ready ) The original plan was for him to sell up and buy somewhere nearer, but that wood be silly if it's only for a few months. Especially since the housing market is so bad atm, he'd lose loads of money

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                (((((Jumble)))))
                Oh it's ok, really. We've had an absolutely fabulous weekend, and I'll be off to his in a couple of weeks

In the meantime, I'll just stare at the walls

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *waves at Michael*

A huggle is more enthusiastic than a normal hug, but not quite as intense as a squishy hug. For the uninitiated, a squishy hug can be quite overwhelming. Quite simply, a huggle is a hug with a bit of snuggling thrown in to express extra joy, delight, or sympathy. A huggle can be given on a happy or sad occasion. A squishy hug is almost always a happy event; much like an enormous bear-hug, it is hard to be a part of a squishy hug and not come out happier (unless you are one of the uninitiated...see above).
                  Marvellous definition LJ

*wonders if hugs in all their wondrous variety are in the Shiptionary*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    Marvellous definition LJ

*wonders if hugs in all their wondrous variety are in the Shiptionary*
                    *wonders if that was a hint*
                    I'll get right on it
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Can't remember what I was going to say...

Um...

Joe ROCKS!

*runz away*
                      sigpic

Comment

I managed to find most of my clothes....*joins in the group hug*

Michael - Jumble's told us how wonderful you are, but I'm not sure if she mentioned how brave! *is overawed by the fact of Michael's presence*

*has fit of giggles about screennames*
                        You know, Michael, you could just keep your name and borrow Jumble's first avatar - it'd be a perfect match

*shudders along with Jas* Pink is evil!

LJ - you're completely correct, a beach wedding would be wonderful! I live by the beach....and I have a wetsuit....what could be more causal than that? .... *hint*....

(I'd be nekkid underneath it, naturally )

I've kicked him back out, all this 'isn't he wonderful, lovely, gorgeous' stuff has gone to his head As if it's not enough to know that I love him more than I love Martin, he now thinks he's capable of swaying all the WooHoos over to him as well

I told him - never.going.to.happen.

But.......you are going to let him back in again though, right? We only just met him!!

*desperately thinks of a way to entice Michael back into the thread.........*

*lightbulb*

*we just need a female ptb!*

*wonders who that could be*

*wonders if Jumble is going to kick me out too *
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          I managed to find most of my clothes....*joins in the group hug*

Michael - Jumble's told us how wonderful you are, but I'm not sure if she mentioned how brave! *is overawed by the fact of Michael's presence*
                          He's brave? Just what are you saying about me there Oma

*has fit of giggles about screennames* You know, Michael, you could just keep your name and borrow Jumble's first avatar - it'd be a perfect match
                          Yeah, funny that I was 'Michael' for my first 2000 posts, huh? Maybe destiny was already at work

*shudders along with Jas* Pink is evil!

LJ - you're completely correct, a beach wedding would be wonderful! I live by the beach....and I have a wetsuit....what could be more causal than that? .... *hint*....

(I'd be nekkid underneath it, naturally )
                          Hey, we could all wear wetsuits and have the ceremony underwater

But.......you are going to let him back in again though, right? We only just met him!!
                          Oh no, that was a oneoffnevertonberepeatedspecialevent! It's one thing for him to be aware of my Martin obssession, quite another for him to see it in action on here

*desperately thinks of a way to entice Michael back into the thread.........*

*lightbulb*

*we just need a female ptb!*

*wonders who that could be*

*wonders if Jumble is going to kick me out too *

Let's not get into what he thinks of Amanda, and definitely let's not encourage it

It's ok for him, he can hold his own against Martin in the youth and looks department, whereas I woodn't stand a chance against her

And I'd never kick you out, I'm really pleased to see you here! Drop by more often (((((Oma)))))

He's just rung to say he's back home safe and sound, so I can go to bed.... all by myself........ alone........ on my own........

except for the dozen or so pics of Martin

Looks like the fires in LA are getting much worse

Comment

<snippage>
                            He's just rung to say he's back home safe and sound, so I can go to bed.... all by myself........ alone........ on my own........

Good to hear he's home safe and sound!

Have dreams of Martin!! And Michael!

I know I'm starting to worry, Majorsal lives around LA and she said the other day that they were 30 miles away from the fires and she could see the smoke...and the fires have already doubled...but she should be at work and she should be home soon...*worries*

It's really something that you can be so concerned/happy for people that you've never even seen face to face (((woohoos)))
                            Last edited by Regularamanda; 31 August 2009, 02:03 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yeah, funny that I was 'Michael' for my first 2000 posts, huh? Maybe destiny was already at work
                              You changed your screenname to Jumble(65) ?~!?!?! I didn't knew that!

Hey, we could all wear wetsuits and have the ceremony underwater
                              Cool...but erm...during what kind of weather is it? coz if it's hot enough I want to wear a bikini

*thinks how a wetsuit wedding "dress" wood look like*

Poor Jumble *huggles*

Yeah I saw that on the news...its really bad
                              sigpic

Comment

ROFL! I meant his bravery in venturing into the madness that is the Martin Thread (hence being overawed by his presence)

More like 2 dozen or so..... *huggles*

I've been neglecting the news recently so I'd not heard about the fires in LA That's very bad I know it's selfish, but when I hear about these awful fires, I'm so glad I live in a country where it rains a lot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X