• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    He's disappointed to hear that

But I think he needed the reality check

Aww. I said absolutely amazing!

*blinks*
    ...Just not Martin.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh no, Jumble's never going to leave Martin I can still adore him whilst married to someone else LJ still 'appreciates' Joe despite having a lovely husband of her own, so I reckon it's acceptable

I'm having it written into the contract
      Of course you can! Who said reality had to interfere anywhere?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *steps around drunken Woohoos* Look! I made a Michael Sprite!

http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0908/d30/1749/23d1883.png

Wutcha' think, Jumble? Does it look like him?

EDIT: Yes, I manage to adore Joe, even while my delightful hubby rolls his eyes over my shoulder!
      Awww! Love it!

So I'm having to do loads of separate posts

*scans Tenancy Agreement* Nope, nothing in here about sharing anything other than the chores, the wine, the broccoli and OBPTB

*stashes Michael safely away from marauding nekkid WooHoos*

lol: I'd love to have you all be bridesmaids, virtual or otherwise

I'm thinking sunshine yellow dresses with scarlet trim, to match my scarlet silk, split to the thigh gown. Is that ok?

You know, yellow's sooo not my colour

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      It is different on a wedding

it's good...for me...although purple is nice too and I like blue...

Time for bed now*sigh* Uni starts tomorrow. Preparations for it: I know how late I have to be there and my classroom...that's all (no books or so)

So...woodnight...have a good one y'all!
      Good luck today Jann, hope it all goes well!

I've kicked him back out, all this 'isn't he wonderful, lovely, gorgeous' stuff has gone to his head As if it's not enough to know that I love him more than I love Martin, he now thinks he's capable of swaying all the WooHoos over to him as well :rolleyes

I told him - never.going.to.happen.

Speaking of Martin, time we had a pic run methinks.....

<lazy snip>
      Hahaha oh dear... Oh well, at least he knows we approve
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Purple, yes I could go with purple.... *visualises Michael in a deep, rich purple suit* *thunks*

Good luck with Uni tomorrow *hugs*
        Oh yeez... I like black with white shirt better

Thanks...it's soooo much fun...I finally got the internet to work...then I at least got something to do

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Thank you! So far so good...boring but good...
        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...second class is better...I don't mind looking at my Richard Gere look-a-like(teacher)

sigpic

Comment

lol, Jann. Back in the routine of boredom already, huh?

Luckily, I have nothing today and tomorrow, for I'm still waiting for the administration to unscrew things... Now I'm calling them. I have six people waiting before me. They sure know how to suck the fun out of this study thing...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Can I come to class with you?
              sigpic

Comment

Wood morning Woohoos! *iz still happy dancing*

*happy dancez to kitchen for cereal*
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

He's working on a new recipe for the drinks at Jumble's wedding...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        lol, Jann. Back in the routine of boredom already, huh?
                        Yeah...It did took me a while to get the small laptop connect to the wireless there! Kept me busy for 30 min so I was less bored during that time! (I was at a hearclass...which was like ..."this and this is going to be your project for the semester blah blah blah...anyone questions? " questions lasted for more than 30 min*yawn*

Luckily, I have nothing today and tomorrow, for I'm still waiting for the administration to unscrew things... Now I'm calling them. I have six people waiting before me. They sure know how to suck the fun out of this study thing...
                        bad school! I hope you got it solved by now!(they better fixed it!) and I noticed that we started early, because there were a lot of students still in the introduction week...

and OMG there were soooo many people at school. I am curious if your school also has so many new students!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Can I come to class with you?
                        Sure. I have him on thursday for 4 hours in a row...
                        the only bad thing is that he has a wife(well lives together with someone but isn't married...he does has 2 small kids)
                        sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid* Why isn't anyone heeeeeeeeeere!?
                          sigpic

Comment

Sure. I have him on thursday for 4 hours in a row...
                            the only bad thing is that he has a wife(well lives together with someone but isn't married...he does has 2 small kids)
                            Darn! Still, there's nothing wrong with ogling looking, is there.

I'm here.... I think. *looks around confused*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              Darn! Still, there's nothing wrong with ogling looking, is there.
                              and lunching

*does a happy nekkid dance*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Aww. I said absolutely amazing!

*blinks*
                                ...Just not Martin.
                                Awesomely amazing I think you said

And no, definitely not Martin

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Of course you can! Who said reality had to interfere anywhere?

Awww! Love it!

You know, yellow's sooo not my colour
                                Ok....... in order to please everyone, I think we should go with the hippy attitude when it comes to colour - everyone has to wear a different one

But I'm bagging scarlet, ok?

Hahaha oh dear... Oh well, at least he knows we approve
                                Oh yeah, he definitely got that impression

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/img_0438x.jpg
                                He's working on a new recipe for the drinks at Jumble's wedding...
                                I'm only surprised you haven't sent him an invitation already

Some of us have been busy......... helping our loved ones pack Pack a suitcase Ready to leave

Comment

Working...
                                X