No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish George wasn't in getting tuned up so I could make all sorts of celebratory sigs!
    sigpic

Comment

Michael makes us so happy.
      We need to keep him. Isn't there a rule about sharing in this house?
      *nods*

*happy dances naked*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves to Michael and his friend too (if he's here)*

Thank you Michael for making our Jumble so very, very happy. I wish you both the very best.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *waves at Michael*

A huggle is more enthusiastic than a normal hug, but not quite as intense as a squishy hug. For the uninitiated, a squishy hug can be quite overwhelming. Quite simply, a huggle is a hug with a bit of snuggling thrown in to express extra joy, delight, or sympathy. A huggle can be given on a happy or sad occasion. A squishy hug is almost always a happy event; much like an enormous bear-hug, it is hard to be a part of a squishy hug and not come out happier (unless you are one of the uninitiated...see above).
        Well said Luvnjack. I think this is definitely a time for group squishy hugs. We can simmer back to the huggle variety a bit later. Perhaps Jumble could give Michael a huggle from all of us though and we'll work him into the squishy variety as he gets to know us better via Jumble.

Yes Jumble, by all means do the wedding in whatever fashion (or non-fashion) suits you. We're all just going to claim to be virtual bridesmaids no matter what you choose....unless you prefer cheerleaders? I'm sure there's a few of us who'd have no problems standing on the sidelines yelling happiness at you.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Should we be worried???

I sense a *small* wine addiction among the Woohoo's...

*slurs*

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            *<lazy snip>

Yes Jumble, by all means do the wedding in whatever fashion (or non-fashion) suits you. We're all just going to claim to be virtual bridesmaids no matter what you choose....unless you prefer cheerleaders? I'm sure there's a few of us who'd have no problems standing on the sidelines yelling happiness at you.
            Nekkid.

Don't forget the nekkid part.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*slurs*

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about...

*is of to make some Cags punch...because school starts again tomorrow...with only hearclasses*yawn**
            I don't like wine...I love rum/vodka on the other hand
            sigpic

Comment

I don't like wine...I love rum/vodka on the other hand
              mmm Rum...

I wonder if there's any rum in the house.

Do takeaways deliver alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                mmm Rum...

I wonder if there's any rum in the house.

Do takeaways deliver alcohol?
                I love it that I have brothers that collect all different sorts of alcohol...good for when I neeed it!

Dunno...you could always ask
                sigpic

Comment

Just popped in and saw the fantastic news
                  *sigh*
                  *hopeless romantic goes all squishy*

Congratulations Jumble and Michael

So... any date yet? ... Honeymoon destination? ... might I suggest North America (I went to the Pacific Northwest on my honeymoon... many eons ago...) It's fabulous and you meet such lovely people there

Oh and I'm also wanting to send TPTB lots of huggles... Some people haven't been very nice recently - according to a blog I was catching up on reading

Comment

Wow, there really is a lot of nekkidness and alcohol talk here!

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                    Just popped in and saw the fantastic news
                    *sigh*
                    *hopeless romantic goes all squishy*

Congratulations Jumble and Michael

So... any date yet? ... Honeymoon destination? ... might I suggest North America (I went to the Pacific Northwest on my honeymoon... many eons ago...) It's fabulous and you meet such lovely people there

Oh and I'm also wanting to send TPTB lots of huggles... Some people haven't been very nice recently - according to a blog I was catching up on reading
                    *nods*
                    They're taking much poo.

EDIT: ...The PTB that is. Not jumble and Michael, I hope.
                    ...Altough it is a cheap gift.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post

Hmm, great idea. How about....Vancouver? I hear it's nice there; lots of pretty things to look at.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*nods*
                      They're taking much poo.

What? poo is a cheap gift? Eeeewww!

((((huggles PTB and the Woohoos just because I can)))
                      sigpic

Comment

Nekkid.

Don't forget the nekkid part.
                        Well I did say fashion or non-fashion didn't I? But perhaps it could be clothing optional.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*nods*
                        They're taking much poo.

That's just ickybah!

And I'll second the idea of Vancouver. It's a lovely place for a honeymoon. And here we are planning Jumble's day without her.
                        sigpic

Comment

*does a nekkid happy dance around a broccoli fire*

*huggles him tightly now Jumble is engaged to another man(

Poor Martin
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok, so since it's a special occasion, I'm letting Michael loose in the thread. Be gentle with him

Everybody got their clothes on? Ok then.......

Hi Woohoos!

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the love and good wishes you've been sending our way since I finally managed to pin Jum down and get that ring on her finger.

Er, she says I can't say that sort of thing on this thread, but you know what I mean don't you?

Andy did tell me about the trip to Vancouver, and I'm ok with it (although I did manage to wind her up a little bit before she twigged). In fact I'm feeling a little sorry for Martin, poor guy doesn't know what he's in for!

I'm relying on Sarai to keep her on a tight leash!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *waves at Michael*

A huggle is more enthusiastic than a normal hug, but not quite as intense as a squishy hug. For the uninitiated, a squishy hug can be quite overwhelming. Quite simply, a huggle is a hug with a bit of snuggling thrown in to express extra joy, delight, or sympathy. A huggle can be given on a happy or sad occasion. A squishy hug is almost always a happy event; much like an enormous bear-hug, it is hard to be a part of a squishy hug and not come out happier (unless you are one of the uninitiated...see above).
                            Thank you Luvnjack, a most informative description! I think I've actually been the subject of the 'squishy hug' rather a lot this weekend, so I reckon I'm well and truly initiated!

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            *waves to Michael and his friend too (if he's here)*

Thank you Michael for making our Jumble so very, very happy. I wish you both the very best.
                            Waves back to Estrela!

Oh don't thank me, I'm the ecstatically happy one right now! Although I think I might need lessons in the art of happy dancing. Jum tells me it's very good exercise, but I'm a little chary of the 'on the ceiling' part that she says is essential at times like this!!!

Thanks again everyone for being so lovely to my Jum!

*squishy hugs Woohoos*

Am I allowed to do that? I'm not nekkid, I swear!
                            Last edited by Jumble; 04 October 2009, 06:41 AM.

Comment

There's a man on the thread!!!
                              *waves madly*
                              Hello Michael, lovely to meet you And thank you for making our Jumble so happy, we're all chuffed to bits
                              *checks clothing*
                              *squishy hugs Michael... gently*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*squishy hugs Michael* I'm clothed, don't worry.

Welcome to the wonderful, wild world of the Woohoos!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X